Closed Thread
Page 427 of 500 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: The Garden Salad is Finished

So, what's next? Just the movie? Another manga?

This was pointless and stupid and yet again we have the narrative making more excuses for Sasuke's cruddy behavior. Its like Kishimoto wants everyone to brush off his jerkish behavior and buttkiss him at every turn. But this last chapter demonstrated that he is just trying to cover up for a terrible marriage that has no real affection and a father who is always absent. Even worse is that now Sarada is suckered into singing Sasuke's praises and forgetting what a dead beat dad he is.

So 10 chapter wasted... cuz of Sakura being just stupid in this soap opera

Let us summarize

- Not simply saying the truth to answer Saradas questions
    - Instead of taking a proper picture of Sasuke and her she used her shitty photoshop skills
    - Fainted

We could argue same goes for Sasuke, who was close of killing his own daughter and to not contact them for some years... LOL

And we shouldn't forget all the Co-Stars from Konoha and Co... No one has given a fuck or has known something about it... Yeah of course...

Chocho is the worst character ever. Naruto being all badass is something I liked. Kabuto... It was funny and pathetic. The whole Sarada thing bei g a stupid mistake was so Kishi. Last page was heart warming tho.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

You know what's funny

Manga ended and Oro is simply going on with his freak shit... Naruto doesn't give a fuck and poor Yamato is still sitting in a tree not knowing what he is actually doing xD

And we have to say goodbye for answers about Mini Juubi.

Same goes for the stacked eye of Shin sr and the Itachi fetish

Shouldn't someone be concerned about Kabuto, a trained Root soldier and a former accomplice of Orochimaru (not to mention a medical genius), being in charge of a bunch of kids with Sharingan powers of at least Mangekyo level? Nah, I'm sure it's fine... Not.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Is it only me, or does it look like as sakura was waiting for a goodbye kiss (100% the first kiss ever) and sasuke just went off?
    I start to believe that uchia can make women pregnant by touching the forehead and nothing more happend between them...
    3DS FC: 2707-2567-8190

Quote Originally Posted by KrogGar View Post
    Is it only me, or does it look like as sakura was waiting for a goodbye kiss (100% the first kiss ever) and sasuke just went off?
    I start to believe that uchia can make women pregnant by touching the forehead and nothing more happend between them...
    It was a scene to show that Sasuke is shy... Actually it was funny

Excellent, we now have a shitload of Uchiha powder kegs running around, cared for by a creepy scientist who teamed up with enemy number one, raised an army of zombies, and yet somehow escaped justice. The chances of the apocalypse occurring in the next twenty years has increased approximately a hundred times. The whole clan is like a patch of weeds that grows back every time you think you've killed them. At least Salad's looking to be well adjusted.

Well alteast this chapter was decent after all the shitty chapters we have been getting.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

I really can't see sasuke, orochimaru and kabuto being free without anything done for their crimes. It's like if Doflamingo said the "yea sorry", and everyone forgave him and its all good for him after that

You know, despite the problems coming from the main series, and the flaws of this mini-series, I liked it overall. I got more enjoyment out of the various moments of these 10 chapters than I did with the last 3-4 years of the main series. I liked the interaction between Naruto and the kids, Sarada was an overall enjoyable character. While she need to get saved, Sakura was enjoyable overall. The last little bit with Sarada and her parents was nice overall. Yes, I can't forget the crap Sasuke did, but I was happy for Sarada.

I won't go into detail into the different problems this little series had. I'll enjoy it for what it was.

Sakura literally dripping onto the ground waiting for Sasuke to show some sort of affection only for him to completely sandbag her was absolutely hilarious.

Leaving hundreds of Uchiha kids, with sharingans, in the hands of former enemy of the world with zombie creating power Kabuto is ridiculous. Tobirama is rolling around furiously in his grave. Just kill them all.

Orochimaru at least helped out in the war so him being allowed to do what he wants is one questionable thing, but Kabuto was literally just a bad guy. Why is he in charge of an orphanage?

Wasn't the whole thing of Izanami (or Izanagi, whichever one put him into a trance) supposed to keep him into a loop until he changed? I thought Itachi said that if he ever got out of the trance, he would be a changed person forever. Therefore he became Mother Theresa instead of being little Orochimaru.

Poor giant Shin. He is too big to enter the house.

LOLed at this panel... Damn mobbing

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    Orochimaru at least helped out in the war so him being allowed to do what he wants is one questionable thing, but Kabuto was literally just a bad guy. Why is he in charge of an orphanage?
    Kabuto actually brought Sasuke back to live after getting "normal" after Itachi's genjutsu... Still he should be killed together with Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by The Franky Tank View Post
    Wasn't the whole thing of Izanami (or Izanagi, whichever one put him into a trance) supposed to keep him into a loop until he changed? I thought Itachi said that if he ever got out of the trance, he would be a changed person forever. Therefore he became Mother Theresa instead of being little Orochimaru.
    Yes, it makes sense.

But a whole kindergarten of Sharingan users? No way that could backfire some day. War of the clones or something? Good thing they all have the same Sharingan so it can't be exploited in multiple ways.

Still, that weapon controlling ability... Ten Ten as the next villain with implants? That panel where she was complaining how business was going bad in peace time is an obvious foreshadowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

The villains were so unthreatening, Naruto sent them all to kindergarten.

What a shit ending, wanking SS and making the whole Gaiden pointless.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

This after-story could have been a lot better without any villains at all

Closed Thread

Thread Information