Closed Thread
Page 423 of 500 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: MAURY! MAURY! MAURY!

I liked Naruto's speech because there was a lot of truth to it, but in the end I still think this whole thing will turn out to be a big misunderstanding and Sakura will be proven to be Sarada's blood mother.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    For Sasuke to be able to poke Sakura's forehead by the end of the manga meant a lot for him as a person (it meant he finally came in terms with his past, not only being able to see his relationship with Itachi in a positive light
    Sasuke's relationship with Itachi is one of the most screwed up relationships in the entire manga, if not the most screwed up. He spent the first part of his childhood jealous and resentful of him (mixed in with love for his big bro), the second part of his childhood hating and hunting to kill him, and the later part of his life loving him all over again despite the fact that Itachi did help murder his entire clan and Sasuke's family. Itachi did purposefully turn Sasuke down the path of hate and power because that's what he thought was best for him. Itachi did mentally torture him because he "loved" him.

I will never excuse Sasuke's choices because he made them himself but Itachi is the ultimate catalyst of it all. I guess their relationship can be seen in a positive light now because one if finally dead so they can't be at each other's throats anymore.
    Everything's Eventual...

Yeah, it was screwed up. I wouldn't complain about the first years, I think Sasuke was looking up to Itachi in admiration in a healthy way. But from then on things were down the hill and Itachi himself recognized he screwed it by doing everything in the worst possible way when it comes to Sasuke... and was hoping Naruto could somehow be a proper brother and fix whatever Itachi ruined (only the fans ignore this and try to make Itachi a foolproof ninja). Making Sasuke watch the murder of his parents in an endless looping with Tsukuyomi was just the most twisted of all his well-intentioned decisions.

I'm amazed how "Itachi is a terrible brother" never became a meme...

Anyways, in the end I would have prefered if Sasuke did the poking scene with Naruto though. Not only there was a basis for this, I think it would fit the whole redemption Itachi was trying to acheive through Naruto.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

A theory a friend of mine came up with is that whatever Suigetsu used for his sample actually came from Sarada herself, which explains why it was a perfect match.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Well my point last week was the hair to be not Karin's but Sasuke's... But if they've never gone "cabbaging" a daughter... I'm really suspecting Karin to be the mother...
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Then we would be asking why the hell Karin had Sarada umbilical cord with her.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Then we would be asking why the hell Karin had Sarada umbilical cord with her.
    There's plenty of questions about this scenario. We already know there was no record of Sarada's birth in Konoha. So Karin having a role in the birth, whatever the situation, is not unlikely
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    Woa!! What a great chapter. Sakura was really amazing!!!! I'm coming to the conclusion that the gaiden is about her; I mean about how to give a decent end to Sakura's story and her relationship with Sasuke. She took Sasuke's child in care and adopted her, and that's all she will ever had of Sasuke. It's an impossible love, but she understands it and has gained peace over it. Sasuke will be the always lonely wolf, but Sakura, always loving him, takes care of the precious daughter.

I think is a good end. Tbh, Sasuke never will be a believable family guy, and Sakura deserves a nice destiny. So this fixed it to me.

I really liked Sakura in this chapter. She's lovely there.
    This love isn't healthy at all when she can't even remember if he wore glasses. Its still as shallow as when she was crushing on them. Not to mention this ship has the least amount of development with most of the manga's run Sasuke really found her annoying. Also at the climax it was really an asspull move to suddenly have them married with little substance. Sorry, but when you have a screwed up guy like Sasuke you should move on instead of sticking to someone who is not worth it.

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Blood and Genes Don't Matter Except When They Do

Sakura never said she'd not kissed him (or more) before, just that the poke in the head was better than a kiss. I don't know where you guys are getting the assumption that they never consumated their marriage - it doesn't say that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    This love isn't healthy at all when she can't even remember if he wore glasses. Its still as shallow as when she was crushing on them. Not to mention this ship has the least amount of development with most of the manga's run Sasuke really found her annoying. Also at the climax it was really an asspull move to suddenly have them married with little substance. Sorry, but when you have a screwed up guy like Sasuke you should move on instead of sticking to someone who is not worth it.
    I assume she means when he was a kid - before she noticed him. How is she to know if he wore glasses? I'm sure it never came up in conversation between them and she only noticed him because Ino had a crush on him and dragged her into the peer-pressure fanclub. Even then, she wouldn't necessarily know details of his life before she met him without asking and how would that come up in conversation between them when they had no-one to bring the point up about until after Sarada was born?

For example: The only reason I know my mum wore glasses as a kid is because she complained about having to get glasses again. I found that fact out when she was 53. You can live your whole life with a person and not know if they had glasses or not before you met them. It's not shallow to not know this stuff.
    Last edited by silversatyr; June 18th, 2015 at 03:36 PM.
    Hatori Icons (credits and thanks to Nia and Nhp <3)

I would say nothing about Sasusaku is healthy or intimate. One thing I can say its very distant and built on an abusive past that was looked over in order to have a sham of a so called happy ending. Pretty much at this point Sakura defines her character by her husband and always lets him talk down to her. Whenever she is around him she lacks a backbone most of the time. All this husband and wife talk is forced because through all the past 699 chapters nothing positive at all was built into that relationship. The reason why people doubt they kissed is because of the face Sakura makes when she is asked that question.

Why do people as well take issue with the glasses because freaking Naruto knew he didn't wear glasses. If you are his wife and you can't get down that detail then your relationship is not really based on love but attraction.

The amount of reused manga panels in this chapter makes it clear how jarring the art shift is and it really threw me off lmao.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Anyway, who gives a shit about the inferior spin-off when the best oneRock Lee's Springtime of Youthjust had its final chapter translated?! Go read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    Anyway, who gives a shit about the inferior spin-off when the best oneRock Lee's Springtime of Youthjust had its final chapter translated?! Go read it.
    Its final chapter already? Aw man, that one was a fun spin-off. D:

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: RIP Real Naruto

So, hard work really pays and can surpass even genius and destiny... outside of Kishimoto's Naruto.
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

Why the hell did that, or something like that, never happen in the actual manga?

Seriously, it was only 40 pages. 2 chapters worth, flashbacks and all. It could have easily been fit into the main narrative. During Pain's attack on the village, or during the war that went for 1/4 of the series. It didn't even have to be against Gaara!

Sigh.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

playing a little cardgame Admiral Issho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Why the hell did that, or something like that, never happen in the actual manga?

Seriously, it was only 40 pages. 2 chapters worth, flashbacks and all. It could have easily been fit into the main narrative. During Pain's attack on the village, or during the war that went for 1/4 of the series. It didn't even have to be against Gaara!

Sigh.
    yeah neji would have been equally good
    all credits to benjamminbrown

Have you seen the Boruto movie trailer?

If not here it is...

https://twitter.com/chidori_723/stat...13494259417088

And lol at Boruto using Chidori without Sharingan. All the time it is said YOU NEED it to use Chidori... Kakashi Gaiden was written all about Kakashi not able to use Raikiri anymore czuz he lost Sharingan... But motherfucking Boruto can

Who did just stretched his arm?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Who did just stretched his arm?
    Mitsuki... The white haired guy from Neo Team 7

Here with english subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTaarXgru7Y

One thing I agree with Boruto: His dad's generation was lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Have you seen the Boruto movie trailer?

If not here it is...

https://twitter.com/chidori_723/stat...13494259417088

And lol at Boruto using Chidori without Sharingan. All the time it is said YOU NEED it to use Chidori... Kakashi Gaiden was written all about Kakashi not able to use Raikiri anymore czuz he lost Sharingan... But motherfucking Boruto can
    It was said you need Sharingan to be able to use it like Kakashi did, charging at your enemy to gain momentum so you can stab him. It was also said it was a perfect assassination technique, even though it sounded like 1000 birds chirping in excitement.

In the meantime, the charging to deliver the stab component got lost, and people started stabbing with Chidori without running first.

Besides, what Boruto is using could just as well be a lightning Rasengan, or a Chidori Rasengan. Rasengan can combine with practically anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Closed Thread

Thread Information