Closed Thread
Page 421 of 500 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: MAURY! MAURY! MAURY!

Clearly the real answer is that the dna test just tested for Uzumaki DNA, and Sarada is actually Naruto and Sasuke's child (Either the result of transformation ninjutsu or maybe something they got Orichimaru's help with). This would obviously create a huge scandal if it was discovered, so the info was covered up.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    The only way Sasuke can come out of this looking sympathetic is if he had next to no input on Sarada's creation. If Karin just took whatever generic material she needed and never told Sasuke until after Sarada was, very least, conceived.
    So he'd go from making one character look sympathetic to making another look shameful and unsympathetic (incidentally the latter character being a female).

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

Or a log.
    Looks like someone was in the treehouse with Yamato.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Do a water guy and a 10 year old child even know how to use a DNA testing machine properly anyway?

Suigetsu is a lab experiment, he probably was born in that thing.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Do a water guy and a 10 year old child even know how to use a DNA testing machine properly anyway?
    You just swab a cheek, open the machine's hatch, throw the 2 DNA samples in there, and press the GREEN ON switch.

The machine goes *beep* *bop* *boop* *ding*

It prints your results out in an unnecessarily long sheet of paper with the results on them.
    Everything's Eventual...

Yeah the simplicity of DNA testing is really impressive that you can do at home paternity tests bought from a regular drug store.

But this is getting stretched out and all probably for hardly any pay off. Sakura must be stronger than these kid clones? They shouldn't be enough to keep her captive.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Suigetsu is a lab experiment, he probably was born in that thing.
    And his brother as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Yeah the simplicity of DNA testing is really impressive that you can do at home paternity tests bought from a regular drug store.
    Generally that would involve sending it to a lab to actually do the test, though.

Not that I'm saying real world logic applies to their testing, but more so that a kid and some waterhead whose only expertise is attempting to collect magic swords and being subject to Orochimaru's wishes could actually do the test

If Danzo's arm was made from Shin's arm + Hashirama's cells, wouldn't that mean that Hashirama's face in Madara's chest that Kabuto made is also made from Shin's cells?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post

But this is getting stretched out and all probably for hardly any pay off. Sakura must be stronger than these kid clones? They shouldn't be enough to keep her captive.
    She's probably buying time to get more information about who this new enemy of her family is and what their weaknesses might be. You know, like a shinobi should be doing in this kind of situation when they don't know their enemy, how strong they are, what skills they know and that back-up is sure to be on its' way.

Frankly, I think Kishi is going with the Adoptive vs Natural parent idea, where at the end it won't matter that Sakura isn't her real mother, Salad will realise that Karin (probably) never loved her at all and that the one person who did (who will very likely throw her life on the line to save her) is her mother.

I'd also like to point out that Sasuke called Sakura his wife - meaning there is a binding attachment there, and he acknowledges is, which is a major step up for him, considering his character in the last series. Good boy, Sasuke! We'll make a decent character of you yet! ...maybe.
    Hatori Icons (credits and thanks to Nia and Nhp <3)

Quote Originally Posted by silversatyr View Post
    I'd also like to point out that Sasuke called Sakura his wife - meaning there is a binding attachment there, and he acknowledges is, which is a major step up for him, considering his character in the last series. Good boy, Sasuke! We'll make a decent character of you yet! ...maybe.
    Sasuke's such an ass that him acknowledging the fact that he married Sakura and had Salad ups his image. Like whoa whoa whoa tone down the awesome husband and father vibes, man!
    Hidden:

So from what I can gather, this sidestory is actually about deadbeat Sauce's family drama and not much about Boruto?

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    So from what I can gather, this sidestory is actually about deadbeat Sauce's family drama and not much about Boruto?
    Naruto Gaiden so of course Boruto is on the outs.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Bolt will save Salad in the end, just like Minato saved Kushina. Or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Naruto Gaiden so of course Boruto is on the outs.
    But then wouldn't this comic have been better named "Salad's parental adventures"?

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    But then wouldn't this comic have been better named "Salad's parental adventures"?
    It might've valiantt it might've.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    some waterhead whose only expertise is attempting to collect magic swords and being subject to Orochimaru's wishes could actually do the test
    You say this as if we weren't just shown that Suigetsu has been working for Ninja Mengele for over 12 years in a base where they've apparently perfected the art of cloning. I would be personally offended if he couldn't do a DNA test. We've seen inexperienced 13 year olds perform eye transplants like it was nothing, I don't know why people are painting Suigetsu as some mentally deficient bump on a log when he was never shown to be especially stupid, just goofy.
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

I hope Kishi doesnt do a stupid plot-twist in Sakura being part Uzumaki so she gets to being Saradas real mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurloz View Post
    You say this as if we weren't just shown that Suigetsu has been working for Ninja Mengele for over 12 years in a base where they've apparently perfected the art of cloning. I would be personally offended if he couldn't do a DNA test. We've seen inexperienced 13 year olds perform eye transplants like it was nothing, I don't know why people are painting Suigetsu as some mentally deficient bump on a log when he was never shown to be especially stupid, just goofy.
    He's working with the guy as like a bodyguard or something, not as a research assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    I hope Kishi doesnt do a stupid plot-twist in Sakura being part Uzumaki so she gets to being Saradas real mother.
    My guess is that Karin will be the bitch of the ministory.

Closed Thread

Thread Information