Closed Thread
Page 419 of 500 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: MAURY! MAURY! MAURY!

Orochi my good man, lets forget all the dick stuff you made it and lets get along shall we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Killer View Post
    PALM EYES!

I do not understand anything...

So balt guy = Shin... Onion's = Shin as well?

Why is he attached to Itachi?

What about this Mini Juubi?

Where has he been all the years during the war and no one noticed him?

WHY FOR GOD'S SAKE Sasuke and Naruto let Orochimaru still use some evil experiments... He even has gotten a new body... And I think we all know how... Most likely not the good way?

Why is Sakura still talking with that faggot. Just beat him to death!

Not even talking about the Karin shit...

Why does they need Yamato again?

We should retitle this thread as Naruto: The Sitcom. XD

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Shin Transplant and Sakura Showing Her Original Usefulness

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post

So I guess Orochimaru is like Mayuri now in that now we're supposed to like him and forget about all the murders and atrocities he committed.
    Why not Hashirama was willing to do the same for Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    but I thought Sasuke specifically rescued them from Oro lairs, and they had no interest in reviving him? Am I remembering that wrong? Did they come around to actually liking Oro in the end?
    I don't think any of them actually hated Orochimaru to start with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I wonder what's the deal with researching about the reasoning for Kaguya's army.

So the antagonists just are some clone experiments not related to anything of that at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    The failure of Sakura Haruno is complete.
    You're not a failure for being cheated on.

It's probably just some huge mistake anyway. God knows it wouldn't be surprising if Karin had something with Sasuke's DNA in her drawer. Also, I donít know if Kishi would go this route but Karin did let Sasuke suck the blood out of her. Maybe during the process there was exchange of DNA and Karin somehow preserved it. I don't know how Naruto science works. Freaking eyes can be implanted in arms for goodness sake.

Thinking about it, if Sasuke ended up being a proper dad, wouldn't we have been like "this doesn't feel like Sasuke"?

So whether he's the dad or not, Sasuke will always be an a-hole, and that, sadly to say, is who he is. Kishi dug that grave when Sasuke left Konoha.
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    Thinking about it, if Sasuke ended up being a proper dad, wouldn't we have been like "this doesn't feel like Sasuke"?

So whether he's the dad or not, Sasuke will always be an a-hole, and that, sadly to say, is who he is. Kishi dug that grave when Sasuke left Konoha.
    Not his fault angst runs in the Uchiha blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Shin Transplant and Sakura Showing Her Original Usefulness

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post

I don't think any of them actually hated Orochimaru to start with.
    I'm not gonna research this in depth, but at the very least Suigetsu was an imprisoned test subject who wanted to be free and/or kill Orochimaru.

Seems a weird character arc to start out being freed from Orochimarus clutches, and then ending up as his intern, but then again

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    WHY FOR GOD'S SAKE Sasuke and Naruto let Orochimaru still use some evil experiments... He even has gotten a new body... And I think we all know how... Most likely not the good way?
    Exactly this.

"Hey Oro, you look so young!"
    "Thats cuz I'm me!
    "Oh, okay then"
    " "I'm me" Meaning that I most likely did the thing where I invade some hapless dudes body to make it my own! Thats cool right, Hokage Naruto and previous Body Invasion Candidate Sasuke kun?"
    "Sure"

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Not his fault angst runs in the Uchiha blood.
    It's a shame. And somehow Kishi is able to keep having us expect Sasuke to be a better guy whenever he's in the scene, but he always ends up being a bastard. I mean look, when Salad lagged behind with Suigetsu, it wasn't her own father keeping an eye on her, but Naruto. Sasuke didn't even notice. Damn, what an awful character.
    Hidden:

Hidden:

Whoa! When did Sakura have such spiky teeth?

Anyway, I still don't believe that Salad isn't Sakura's daughter, this is just a fake-out to add drama.
    Also Salad is angry over nothing. Sakura still was the only parent who was actually there to raise her in the first place.

Not entirely sure what to think of the chapter.

Salad's plot is actually mildly interesting, but as most people have pointed out there's a big chance Kishi will troll us later. At least I like how she and Suigetsu acted together, if Kishi put them in their own chapter it might actually be enjoyable. And the Orochimaru plot is as dead as it can be. The third must be cursing in his grave.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

lol, Sakura is now the most pathetic female in the history of manga.

Why is Orochimaru still alive? Why didn't they just kill him again after the 10 Tails battle? What good could possibly come from keeping him around?

I LOVE the concept of Sasuke porking Karin, a woman he barely likes, and dumping their kid on Sakura, another woman he barely likes.

I hope Kishi isn't trolling, and Karin really is the mom. It would be so validating if, after all of those annoying years of Sakura pining for Sasuke like a lonely puppy, he played her like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    It's probably just some huge mistake anyway. God knows it wouldn't be surprising if Karin had something with Sasuke's DNA in her drawer..
    I don't know much about DNA testing so genuine question, wouldn't Suigetsu be able to tell he was comparing male and female DNA? Maternity and paternity tests are different.

Looking at the raw script online, the Japanese spoiler provider also believes that it was an umbilical cord in the box. Even if Karin is a stalker I don't think she'd be able to snag Sauce's.
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

So is there a reason why Sakura is suppose to want to do that surgery? Because I still don't get why they are even having that discussion...

I guess Oro got a free pass to feast on everyone that meet his path... Not really sure why. Maybe for bringing the Kages back at the war? Sakura really seems to be the only to not have done so well in life (and maybe Tenten).

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    The confusion is for us, but that thing is "Kishimoto Red". It's just that Kishi doesn't even try to shade red haired characters diferently from black haired ones.
    The weird thing though is that Karin's red hair is colored black, but Kushina's red hair is shaded grey. And I think they're supposed to have the same shade of red hair because they're from the same clan? (I think that was implied). And, of course, Gaara's hair is just white.

Anyway, maybe Sasuke died his hair red at point.

I can't believe the anime went back to fillers after just 1 episode of canon

I would make jokes if that wasn't so damn sad

anyways, looks like next week they will wrap up the filler & go back to canon

Closed Thread

Thread Information