Closed Thread
Page 418 of 500 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Shin Transplant and Sakura Showing Her Original Usefulness

I want to see couples fight together.
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Shin Transplant and Sakura Showing Her Original Usefulness

Quote Originally Posted by SmokerSan View Post
    He had also used what I think it was called "izanami" that he used against Konan and her 600billion exploding paper tags.
    That's Izanagi. Or Quickload as I liked calling it.

Izanami was that infinite loop genjutsu Itachi used against Kabuto. Which was confusing and badly conceived and Kabuto deserved more...
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

As someone who just read the first 20 or so chapters and the finale of Naruto, it feels somewhat good to see the original three in action after all this years. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura without Kakashi who looks after them. Older and with own kids to take care of. Although the behaviour of them hasn't changed that much and they act kinda cold respectively.
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gai...venth-hokage/7

Wow. Kishi just did not try at all with the coloring. Guess he used up all the ink on the double-page spread, which, despite being at a "dynamic" angle, looks boring and flat.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

So I guess Orochimaru is like Mayuri now in that now we're supposed to like him and forget about all the murders and atrocities he committed.

And of course....

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: MAURY! MAURY! MAURY!

Sasuke you dog, you go boy!

I love the title. SasuSaku fans must be upset.
    Last edited by Horizon; June 11th, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

One thing I have to say is that a lot of Naruto villains are karma houdinis.

I am also going to say this, its pathetic how defenders of the Sasusaku ship are ignoring all the toxic and abusive elements of this pairing just because it's canon. First off it lacked development, no real good reason why Sakura after all this time is still pining over the guy even when his actions should tell her to move on, and the fact is that Sakura's character always takes the turn for the worst because of her so called love for Sasuke. If I want to be honest I wouldn't even call it real love because when someone loves another they would know a lot about them. What Sakura even in marriage has is still a shallow crush with no deep understanding for her so called husband.
    Last edited by jazzflower92; June 11th, 2015 at 12:12 AM.

Well, at least he considers her his wife, that's something.

And lol at the whole "Salad is a clone for getting sasuke his arm back", we got shin that either is actualy a clone for giving people new arms and sharingans, and that's his backstory, or it's foreshadowing for Karin or Orochimaru doing the same for Sasuke and getting Salad.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

If I found out Karin was my real mother I'd cry too.

Also I love how that now int he story everyone is realising what a scumbag Sasuke is.

The failure of Sakura Haruno is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

That was Sasukes hair. Karin kept it as a memento of him. Sasukes going to be infuriatingly vague about it, until Karin shows up and goes "what? You thought that was my hair? How silly of you!"

The confusion is for us, but that thing is "Kishimoto Red". It's just that Kishi doesn't even try to shade red haired characters diferently from black haired ones.

And what's up with the weird kid on the cover, if Naruto had a son, the manga would be focused on him, not in salad. Silly kishimoto.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Maxterdexter
    The confusion is for us, but that thing is "Kishimoto Red". It's just that Kishi doesn't even try to shade red haired characters diferently from black haired ones.
    Oh, right, forgot about that.

At any rate, though I'm not suprised that Kishimióto would stick #16 and Not!Sakura with Oro again, I'm still nonplussed as to what compelled them to rejoin him. I might've missed something, but I thought Sasuke specifically rescued them from Oro lairs, and they had no interest in reviving him? Am I remembering that wrong? Did they come around to actually liking Oro in the end?

playing a little cardgame Admiral Issho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post

At any rate, though I'm not suprised that Kishimióto would stick #16 and Not!Sakura with Oro again, I'm still nonplussed as to what compelled them to rejoin him. I might've missed something, but I thought Sasuke specifically rescued them from Oro lairs, and they had no interest in reviving him? Am I remembering that wrong? Did they come around to actually liking Oro in the end?
    Not!Sakura was terrified when orochimaru showd up at the end of the war
    all credits to benjamminbrown

Discovered Stowaway Master Killer's Avatar

Boruto the movie color page:

That was Sasukes hair. Karin kept it as a memento of him. Sasukes going to be infuriatingly vague about it, until Karin shows up and goes "what? You thought that was my hair? How silly of you!"
    I'm pretty certain that was an umbilical cord, especially given the context and Suigetsu's comment.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Genes, clones...Kishi played a lot of MGS recently?
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

That's some OP technology there.

Maybe Sasuke secretly took a sample of Sakura's DNA and gave it to Karin so she can research for a cure for whatever disease she's having. Or something.

The way it's written, with everyone calling Sasuke a bastard and all, it's like a sitcom and in the end it will turn out Sasuke isn't such a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I'm pretty sure this is just a misunderstanding. Kishi always tries to be a troll.
    My bet would be on that genetic sample being from Sasuke, taken by Karin as a memento.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

But he's such a nice guy now!

Closed Thread

Thread Information