Closed Thread
Page 416 of 500 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: What an Eyesore

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Seeing as how Kaguya Otsusuki's lineage can be traced to the Uchiha, Uzumaki, Senju, Hyuuga, and Kaguya clans and the fact that she can use every element on the table one could say she was foreshadowed as soon anyone mentioned...ninja. She encompasses everything so it's easy for Kishi to just throw her in there last minute...which he did.
    Well at any rate she at least changed things up by being a female villain (that didn't become good later on for some reason).....a weakly developed female villain of course that was forced into arc that didn't need her. But you take what you can get I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Well at any rate she at least changed things up by being a female villain (that didn't become good later on for some reason).....a weakly developed female villain of course that was forced into arc that didn't need her. But you take what you can get I suppose.
    I say she didn't need to be made a villain but instead a good entity who helps the heroes and Sasuke in their time of need.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    I say she didn't need to be made a villain but instead a good entity who helps the heroes and Sasuke in their time of need.
    That's what they did with the Sage though......and it was every bit as contrived as it looked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

A guy stronger than Kaguya... could that guy be the big bad of the next movie? Since this Gaiden seems to act as a prelude for the movie.

Spoiler:
    seems like Sarada got abducted in this chapter.
    Last edited by Purple Hermit; June 3rd, 2015 at 06:08 AM.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Spoiler:
    seems like Sarada got abducted in this chapter.
    What chapter you're talking about
    Last edited by Purple Hermit; June 3rd, 2015 at 06:09 AM.
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

Is anyone shocked?

Spoiler:
    Incoming: "SARADA, SAY THAT YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    What chapter you're talking about
    Spoiler:
    next chapter...both Sasuke and Naruto(or their kage bushins) were hit,Sakura stomped one of the 'baddies'..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

In other words it's spoiler

You know, I myself don't care for being spoiled for this series, but I'm sure there are people here who do. Put the damn spoilers in the spoiler tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gai...venth-hokage/6

Eyes are a very important part of the human body, and the Uchiha legacy.

Action panels are also impossible to follow, but that's nothing new.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Shin Transplant and Sakura Showing Her Original Usefulness

Spoiler:
    Sakura....punching out.....that guy......was................cool *pukes in mouth*

GAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Whatever, action scenes are still confusing, Eyeball guy is still dumb (guess he didn't see Sakura coming for whatever reason) and...it was an average chapter, I guess.

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Shin Transplant and Sakura Showing Her Original Usefulness

I have no idea what even happened.

Wow. Sakura got the drop on these guys.

She's either really good, or these villains are awful.

Wait, no. This happened with Kaguya. Awful it is!

I'm baffled at how two super ninja gods are having trouble with a guy who just controls thrown weapons. Forced tension at its finest.

This sucked lol.

So here we see Kishis Dream coming true: "finally I can kill this bastard of Naruto off, so that my hero Sasuke can be the king and mainprotagonist of my manga!"
    Editors Entering: "we would love to, but sadly we can't... you can't kill Naruto off like this... Please finish this special chapters and then you can wright about Sasuke as much as you want."

Also, I have no idea what happend with this villans... Did they get hurt or something that they need to transplant something?
    3DS FC: 2707-2567-8190

So, what, our villain is currently at the complete mercy of Sakuras ninja-hippocratic oath?

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    I'm baffled at how two super ninja gods are having trouble with a guy who just controls thrown weapons. Forced tension at its finest.
    So, this is Ten Ten clan, under the loophole that sharingan eyes can get thrown she manages to get scrolls of the stuff and implant them in her sons, in order to bring war back so she can sell weapons? Clever girl.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Closed Thread

Thread Information