Closed Thread
Page 412 of 500 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

Being an ally is different from glossing over what the guy did.

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

well things are not made easy for Sasuke...it would have been if he was living a happy life in the village as if bygones were bygone...instead his current living is close to a atonement.

though going by the movie spoiler he is returning back to Konoha after all these years.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Naruto lost both his parents at his birth, he grew up without even having a memory of their faces, without even knowing who they were. Worse: he grew in a village he was feared and hated for reasons he couldn't even understand. He never had parents and he never had love.
    In Naruto eyes, Boruto is probably so lucky to have a caring mother, an adorable sister, a father and friends. The simple fact that his father is not willing to give up his obligations to play with his son the whole day as he pleases (and spoil his kid in every possible way) probably doesn't strike him as bad parenting. And it shouldn't.

Sasuke also grew as an orphan, having lost both parents and his whole family/clan when he was still a kid. Add the bonus that he actually saw his parents being murdered - by his brother. And he saw and saw this scene innumerable times thanks to Itachi's Tsukuyomi. Sasuke had a father that was absent and only appeared to care for Itachi, and while it bothered Sasuke back then, it became the very image of his lost paradise after what happened. Having an absent father is not exactly his idea of a terrible childhood.
    In Sasuke eyes, Sarada is probably so lucky to have a caring mother and friends. The simple fact that her father is absent and never appeared in front of her probably doesn't strike him as bad parenting. It should! But it probably doesn't.

For both of them, their kids probably sound like whining spoiled brats complaining without having any idea what actually is not having your parents around. So I wouldn't so quickly brand them bad fathers. Although I admit I love how douchey Sasuke looks everytime.

Honestly, if I were to say something about Salad's parentage, I'd keep her away from Sasuke, he's a damaged individual who's also dangerous, only to be treated by professionals of mental health care or someone who can physicaly overpower him, he's not a good rol model nor a safe individual to be around with, and while Salad is not ready to know that (if she is in fact his child, and not some weird clone to get him a new arm) some effort should have been done to crub that.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    or someone who can physicaly overpower him,
    Welp Madara is dead and Kaguya was sealed away and isn't coming back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I wonder, with having some special kind of world peace now, does this mean the eternal struggle between Indra and Asura now is finally over?

Or do these transmigrants still occupy another body after Naruto or Sasuke will die?

Hey guys! Remember Danzo's Sharingarm and how stupid that was? Well...

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gai...venth-hokage/5

Also, Sasuke is an "Admirable Ninja". An admirable ninja who almost stabs a helpless child for no reason.

For the love of all things holy let Akatsuki die already.

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: What an Eyesore

Well, it's certainly easier to come up with titles when reading the chapters, but that said, picking up the series from here...

Sasuke didn't even apologize for trying to kill he,r and told her to get lost instead. Best father ever. Lol Naruto, being a "great ninja" doesn't translate to "great father." Just look at your own parents. Or yourself.

I'm actually liking Sarada a lot. An Uchiha who is down-to-earth and not batshit crazy, has a simple and relatable goal that isn't destroying/taking over the world, and isn't eating any of the "Sasuke is the coolest" bullshit"? I'm starting to think that it wasn't Kishi who designed her.

Too bad Sasuke and the Sharinganheads are here to give us our weekly dosage of Uchiha madness.

It's quite obvious Sasuke is the literal parallel of Itachi by now. Secret mission? Away from home/abandoning all he cares for? Being all dark and short with the people he loves?

Gg, hoe original.

Oh come on... he probably has eyes on his butt cheeks too. There should be some kind of a limit.

Unless he's an upgraded white Zetsu like Shin and his twins, only the oldest or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

So Sasuke had to be away because he needed to "track Kaguyas traces". Uh huh.

Because you totally need to cut off literally all contact with your family to do that.

And because Sensory Ninjas are appearantly not a thing anymore.

But I guess they would'nt work because Sasuke needs his sharingan to track by mumble mumble handwave not elaborated on

And appearantly he's been tracking for years

I can actually feel wmpathy towards Salad, which is quite refreshing. Chocolove seems to be getting dumber by the second though; was it a translation flub or did she seriously think Sasuke was her dad right after Salad calls him Papa? it appears so, because it takes Salads entire outburst and storming out before it suddenly dawns on her that "...ah! So he was Salads father?". And when Salad asks if Sakura is her mother, Chocolove goes "Whassat mean?" and I'm like, wasn't that the whole reason you two left? You doubted your lineage?

Also, whats with her obsession with having a hot dad
    Seriously, why would you want to be attracted to your dad, am I missing something here

Where's Kabuto, I want him back.

Honestly, criticizing this feels too easy. I'll just try to enjoy it, see where it goes.

Wonder where Kishi is going with this "Bigger Bad" trope. Or is it "Bigger Bigger Bigger Bad" by this point?

Is it going to be a movie, new gaiden, new fucking series?
    Last edited by Razh; May 28th, 2015 at 12:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Also, I find it hilarious that Orochimaru went through so much crap trying and failing miserably to get a pair of Sharingan, yet Obito, Danzo, and Sharinganhead had enough spares lying around to shove them in their skulls by the dozen. Maybe there's a ninja Walmart that sells Sharingan or something.

Good chapter, and it seems Danzo isn't even the final form.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

The problem with powering up Naruto and Sasuke to Ninja Jesus levels in the past is that it's pretty hard to take any new threats seriously. Both of them are way beyond the pre-Jinchuuriki Madara, and that form of Madara was able to effortlessly dumpster the five Kage + Sasuke with EMS. There's no way Danzo Jr. can really be a threat without resorting to extreme levels of plot induced stupidity.

I find it hilarious that people wwere calling Naruto a bad dad because he wouldn't wait around for his spoilt ass kid whilst Sasuke exists as a character. What. An. Asshole!

In before Oro is the mastermind behind this.

Poor Sarada suffering because of the shitty parenthood(Its mostly Sakuras fault for not telling her whats up).

Thank God the misunderstanding only lasted for one stab of a sword. If there was a whole chapter of Sasuke not understanding the situation it would've been brutal to read through.

I did have to facepalm at Chocho's thought about Sasuke being her dad. Despite Sarada calling her Dad, and what Naruto and Sasuke said, she was oblivious to the fact for a while yet still. While I like Sarada's character, and Naruto has been likable for the most part, I really lost a lot of interest with an even bigger bad compared to Kaguya, for Sharingan stuff, and wanting to bring back Akatsuki. Did Kishimoto think we really wanted more of all that?

Closed Thread

Thread Information