Closed Thread
Page 410 of 500 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,200 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    To be fair, everything after the ending up til now has been pretty fanfiction-y.
    And its the 90% bad fan fiction type.

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    That is the guy who gonna be the third member of Bolt and Sarada team. He is from another country, but is not confirmed what country is. His name is Mutsuki or something like that.
    I'm going to guess it's Gaara's kid lol. Or was that image posted the other day about him needing to marry purely fanfiction?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Don't tell me you missed the anime revolutionizing finale.

You deserve a punch!
    http://33.media.tumblr.com/3cf40521c...qlnqc0_500.gif
    I've seen plenty of gifs in this forum of it, so bullet dodged to actually waste more than twenty minutes on it. xD
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

I think the white haired kid in Boruto's team is the son of the bad guy from the last movie (Toneri). He either impregnated someone after he couldn't do it with Hinata, reproduced asexually, died and was reborn a few months later, or made a clone of himself using hashirama cells from the dead body of a random white zetsu he found. All those seem equally plausible to me.
    Wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Or was that image posted the other day about him needing to marry purely fanfiction?
    Gaara's hiden novel is about him falling in love

Though in the past few days someone has taken an OC family from some Russian girl's deviantart and made people believe it's Gaara's real timeskip family
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

Man I really loved seeing grown up Naruto..we finally get to see him be the type of badass Hokage he always wanted to be.

This makes up for the rest of the chapter. Chou chou in a way reminds me of young Naruto.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Chou chou in a way reminds me of young Naruto.
    She secretly is his daughter. Choji had to keep her fat so the resemblance doesn't become obvious and shame everyone.

Role of the Ho-kage is to be the biggest pimp in the village after all. Just asked Tsunade and Kakashi.

And with Naruto's shadows clones and sexy jutsu, he could have orgied the entire village at once.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Hmmm so, the after war orgy must have happened?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Hmmm so, the after war orgy must have happened?
    Well they basically had their WWII, so that means the current generation is the baby boomers. Anybody could be anyone's child.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    She secretly is his daughter. Choji had to keep her fat so the resemblance doesn't become obvious and shame everyone.

Role of the Ho-kage is to be the biggest pimp in the village after all. Just asked Tsunade and Kakashi.

And with Naruto's shadows clones and sexy jutsu, he could have orgied the entire village at once.
    So that's why were all born around the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    So that's why were all born around the same time.
    Same reason an entire generation of high class ninjas came about at the same time. Big elite orgy after the fox was defeated.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I guess that explains why no one in Kakashi's generation has kids, they had no all encompassing disaster to schedule their orgy after.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    I guess that explains why no one in Kakashi's generation has kids, they had no all encompassing disaster to schedule their orgy after.
    Kakashi is just too good about keeping his mask on.

If you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Kakashi is just too good about keeping his mask on.

If you know what I mean.

So... he's gay for Gai?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    I guess that explains why no one in Kakashi's generation has kids,
    Well no one outside of Asuma and Kurenai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

new chap spoiler
    Spoiler:

when Sarada asked him what was he doing all these years,Sasuke said 'none of your business'.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    new chap spoiler
    Spoiler:

when Sarada asked him what was he doing all these years,Sasuke said 'none of your business'.
    Lmao.

Never change, Sasuke. Never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

once a douche,always a douche...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:
    Sasuke's mission was to find about why Kaguya wanted to raise a army and fight who.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

And we are supposed to like this guy because.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    And we are supposed to like this guy because.

Closed Thread

Thread Information