Closed Thread
Page 409 of 500 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Kishi probably has enough money and royalties to comfortably pay for hookers for the rest of his life if he chose to do so.
    But what about the guys from Pierrot?

I wouldn't really be surprised if they used some more fillers, but it probably won't happen.
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

Quote Originally Posted by Kurloz View Post
    I assume Celebi Uchiha was the first he encountered because he immediately sent word to Naruto that there was a new sharingan user. Sauce wouldn't wait til, what, the 5th attempt on his life to notify Naruto and he was very clearly surprised by Onion's existence, he hadn't seen something like him multiple times before.
    Personally, my first thought for Shin's appearance when to the Copper Kid rather than to Celebi. Also, now having watched that video while looking for something to provide reference to the kid, I am now going to imagine Shin's voice as an autotune.
    https://youtu.be/f6rQD7uLvlA
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Shin, you stupid kid. Sasuke didn't killed Itachi. Time did it.

So, here's the official synopsis for the Boruto film.

Spoiler:
    Boruto is the son of the 7th Hokage Naruto who completely rejects his father. Behind this, he has feelings of wanting to surpass Naruto, who is respected as a hero. He ends up meeting his father's friend Sasuke, and requests to become... his apprentice!? The curtain on the story of the new generation written by Masashi Kishimoto rises!

Source

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

"Daddy, notice me!"
    "No can do. Training my rival's son right now."

I'm thinking about making a Naruto story, but I guess my thoughts are a little bit too far-fetched.

It's about a story without Sasuke and... well, that's all I came up with. I wonder if it's possible to create this story...

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Boruto is the son of the 7th Hokage Naruto who completely rejects his father.
    On no, this is tragic!

Behind this, he has feelings of wanting to surpass Naruto
    Completely uncalled for. I feel relieved.

Spoiler:
    Boruto is the son of the 7th Hokage Naruto who completely rejects his father. Behind this, he has feelings of wanting to surpass Naruto, who is respected as a hero. He ends up meeting his father's friend Sasuke, and requests to become... his apprentice!? The curtain on the story of the new generation written by Masashi Kishimoto rises!

Source

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

ok, real talk
    Spoiler:
    Naruto's son rejecting him at first doesn't make much sense to me, but then it hit me. Perhaps it is like Severa and Cordelia from Fire Emblem, where the former has feelings of resentment because of the very high standards set by the latter, her parent.

Naruto is/was this big ninja hero (often called Ninja Jesus by a lot of us) so naturally any child would be compared to such a star. And that's not something a child could emulate so easily. Inferiority complex?

My problem, I guess, is Sasuke training him - it maintains the "friendship" Kishimoto has pushed, but the idea of him as a mentor reflects that Sasuke was redeemed. And me, a lot of people....that redemption was handled very poorly.

So essentially Burrito is rehash of Konohamaru just with bigger shoes to fill. Gotcha..

It turns out in a surprise twist, Naruto actually died years ago fighting his Rabbit brother from outer space, leaving Sasuke alone to train in preperation for the arrival SpaceRabbit. Sasuke has kept up a couple clones nonstop to keep up the pretense that Naruto is alive for the sake of stability, but this so drains him, he can't do much on his own. And yet, with the threat of the Space Rabbits coming, he must take his rival's son and train him to harness his untapped power before they arrive.

...it worked for Piccollo and Gohan.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    So essentially Burrito is rehash of Konohamaru just with bigger shoes to fill. Gotcha..
    Konohamaru never rejected Naruto,he saw him as rival and teacher both.Naruto too taught him rasengan and acknowledged him as quicker learner.
    Boruto's situation is completely different if he goes to Sasuke to surpass his father.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Hey, filmmakers Fan Fiction.Net e-mailed you they want their story idea back.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Konohamaru never rejected Naruto,he saw him as rival and teacher both.Naruto too taught him rasengan and acknowledged him as quicker learner.
    Boruto's situation is completely different if he goes to Sasuke to surpass his father.
    Konohamaru rejected the third Hokage because of the same reasons.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

I think getting trained by daddy's rival beats getting trained by daddy's clone.

This could actually turn out interesting. In some separate universe where Naruto movies aren't shitty.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

What was even the point of doing a long filler arc if the series is already over. Just animate the rest of the manga and milk it dry with fillers after that. But ultimately I don't give a damn, cause I haven't watched the anime since pain arc began.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    What was even the point of doing a long filler arc if the series is already over. Just animate the rest of the manga and milk it dry with fillers after that. But ultimately I don't give a damn, cause I haven't watched the anime since pain arc began.
    Don't tell me you missed the anime revolutionizing finale.

You deserve a punch!

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    It turns out in a surprise twist, Naruto actually died years ago fighting his Rabbit brother from outer space, leaving Sasuke alone to train in preperation for the arrival SpaceRabbit. Sasuke has kept up a couple clones nonstop to keep up the pretense that Naruto is alive for the sake of stability, but this so drains him, he can't do much on his own. And yet, with the threat of the Space Rabbits coming, he must take his rival's son and train him to harness his untapped power before they arrive.
    And later on we learn in another surprise twist that the Space Wabbits are near extinct due to some nasty Space Elmer Fudd.

I think this is hilarious, I remember years ago saying Naruto is going to have a time-skip, and everyone thought I was crazy. Yet here we are, with a spinoff. Not only that, now Kishi can write the story he always wanted by having Naruto screw Sasuke , but metaphorically thru there children.

So I have a few questions. Who was the silver head kid talking to Bolt. Is he someone from the water villages kid?

And I'm assuming the kid with the magic eyes is Itachi's kid or Girl Sasuke's illegitimate half brother. But more then likely its her cousin.

Oh and is there ever going to be a time when Sakura isn't a joke? Cause I hope not, I can't wait to see how Kishi trolls her next.
    Do you play League of Legends? Cause I do and I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goldenweeks View Post
    So I have a few questions. Who was the silver head kid talking to Bolt. Is he someone from the water villages kid?
    That is the guy who gonna be the third member of Bolt and Sarada team. He is from another country, but is not confirmed what country is. His name is Mutsuki or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    Hey, filmmakers Fan Fiction.Net e-mailed you they want their story idea back.
    To be fair, everything after the ending up til now has been pretty fanfiction-y.

Closed Thread

Thread Information