Closed Thread
Page 408 of 500 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,160 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #8141

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

    Not gonna lie but I chuckled when naruto talked himself up compared to Sasuke.

  2. #8142

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by The Franky Tank View Post
    You did have that one little flashback panel where little Sarada was hugging her Dad. This also just shows how bad Sasuke is at reading situations. You have a little girl with the Uchiha symbol on her back, looking out side while soaking wet. She doesn't even notice you until he came out into the open. The first thing she says is "Dad" and doesn't even try to do anything besides stand there. She doesn't even have an active Sharingan out as if she's ready to attack. You'd think a good ninja would know that this person is not a threat. Then again, Naruto did say he said stupid things and had bad social skills.
    What flashback? The panel where we see Sasuke in his preteen outfit from behind? I'm 90% sure that was her picturing a reunion. She's much too big in that picture.

  3. #8143

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    What flashback? The panel where we see Sasuke in his preteen outfit from behind? I'm 90% sure that was her picturing a reunion. She's much too big in that picture.
    Yeah, looking at it again, it does look more like a thought of a reunion. With the shading and the way it's shown to be a static looking image. Factor in her size and her being in her current outfit, that definitely shows it wasn't a flashback. Still, it seems that Sasuke has seen her before, by the way Naruto asked her. Then again, it may just be the initial birth he was there and that was it.

    Also, I don't know if it's just me, but Sasuke really does resemble Orochimaru a lot.

  4. #8144
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    I thought it was a pretty fun chapter. The interaction between Naruto and the kids was the best part and I'm glad to see Naruto can still be a little immature even as The Hokage. It's a good mix of maturity and his old self.
    Everything's Eventual...


  5. #8145

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by Yobiyopi View Post
    The worst thing of it is just how randomly and conveniently they met
    What do you mean randomly and conveniently? Naruto, Salad and Chou chou were on their way to meet up with Sasuke.

    I'm loving Salad so far, a really likeable protagonist. Naruto gloating about being popular and top of the class was pretty funny, I forgot that he could be such a likeable guy.

    Classic Sasuke at the end.

  6. #8146
    Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Middleton, ID

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Huh? Did Kishi remember that in the Narutoverse everyone can look like everyone if he or she feels like doing so? Or is Sasuke really just such a dick?
    The answer is, of course, "Yes."
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

  7. #8147
    Whirlwind of Cabbages Yobiyopi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    What do you mean randomly and conveniently? Naruto, Salad and Chou chou were on their way to meet up with Sasuke.

    I'm loving Salad so far, a really likeable protagonist. Naruto gloating about being popular and top of the class was pretty funny, I forgot that he could be such a likeable guy.

    Classic Sasuke at the end.
    Because she goes ahead even though they were already there with a petty excuse, just so that there could be a misunderstanding instead of just waiting a bit

  8. #8148
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Oh come on, I'd think that so soon afer getting attacked by an enemy Uchiha, Sasuke would sooner expect that the girl is one of them, instead of his daughter who he's been sucessfully neglecting for years.

    If only she didn't say "dad", I could have given it a pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  9. #8149
    Discovered Stowaway spyda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bahrain

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    so, the anime fillers ended today, you guys wanna guess what happened?

    the chunin exams got cancelled (cuz reasons) & the final villain committed Seppuku

    bravo pierrot you did it again

  10. #8150
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by Yobiyopi View Post
    Because she goes ahead even though they were already there with a petty excuse, just so that there could be a misunderstanding instead of just waiting a bit
    She initially set off by herself to meet her dad. She's only with ChouChou and Naruto because of opportunity. It's no surprise she split off from the group to meet her dad solo because that's exactly what she planned from the very beginning.
    Everything's Eventual...


  11. #8151

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Oh come on, I'd think that so soon afer getting attacked by an enemy Uchiha, Sasuke would sooner expect that the girl is one of them, instead of his daughter who he's been sucessfully neglecting for years.

    If only she didn't say "dad", I could have given it a pass.
    Well, for all we know, these enemy Uchiha might have played the 'Daddy' game before to try and get him to lower his guard. We don't know all the details of how they've been attacking/trying to get to him yet. (Or why, or who they are and so forth, of course.)

    I'm actually quite enjoying this new series. I honestly really like Salad/Sarada as a main and even Chocho is kinda funny. I'm so glad we didn't follow Bolt/Boruta as the protag.
    Hatori Icons (credits and thanks to Nia and Nhp <3)




  12. #8152

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by Yobiyopi View Post
    Because she goes ahead even though they were already there with a petty excuse, just so that there could be a misunderstanding instead of just waiting a bit
    What wrong in it..?..She had her father in 'sight' and she couldn't wait any more.In her situation it was a expected outcome.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  13. #8153
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by spyda View Post
    so, the anime fillers ended today, you guys wanna guess what happened?

    the chunin exams got cancelled (cuz reasons) & the final villain committed Seppuku

    bravo pierrot you did it again
    Are you sure that the fillers ended? They can always start a new filler arc right next to this one.

  14. #8154
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Are you sure that the fillers ended? They can always start a new filler arc right next to this one.
    Why would they do more fillers when the series ended?
    Everything's Eventual...


  15. #8155
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Why would they do more fillers when the series ended?
    Those hookers won't pay for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  16. #8156

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by spyda View Post
    so, the anime fillers ended today, you guys wanna guess what happened?

    the chunin exams got cancelled (cuz reasons) & the final villain committed Seppuku

    bravo pierrot you did it again
    It was such a disappointment, essentially Pierot going "Look at all these cool implied canon story arcs we could do, here's a shitty filler one we just made up"

  17. #8157

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    The "dad" part didn't make through. Sasuke words covered what Sarada was saying, so it's most likely he didn't heared it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I thought it was a pretty fun chapter. The interaction between Naruto and the kids was the best part and I'm glad to see Naruto can still be a little immature even as The Hokage. It's a good mix of maturity and his old self.
    I like the "Seventh-sama" "Just call me Seventh" bit a lot.

    It shows that Naruto doesn't require honorifics, but at the same time he didn't said "Just call me Naruto". You don't need to call him -sama, but he still makes sure he will be refered to by his title as the Seventh Hokage. I like this, it shows he is perfectly aware of his position and that, as informal as he likes to be, some distance must be kept.

  18. #8158
    Discovered Stowaway spyda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bahrain

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Are you sure that the fillers ended? They can always start a new filler arc right next to this one.
    yup I'm sure, the preview for next episode shows material from the manga

    that doesn't mean they can't start another filler arc later on though

  19. #8159

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by silversatyr View Post
    Well, for all we know, these enemy Uchiha might have played the 'Daddy' game before to try and get him to lower his guard. We don't know all the details of how they've been attacking/trying to get to him yet. (Or why, or who they are and so forth, of course.)
    I assume Celebi Uchiha was the first he encountered because he immediately sent word to Naruto that there was a new sharingan user. Sauce wouldn't wait til, what, the 5th attempt on his life to notify Naruto and he was very clearly surprised by Onion's existence, he hadn't seen something like him multiple times before.
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

  20. #8160
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Parenting 101: the traditional father-daughter stab attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Those hookers won't pay for themselves.
    Kishi probably has enough money and royalties to comfortably pay for hookers for the rest of his life if he chose to do so.
    Everything's Eventual...


Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts