Closed Thread
Page 407 of 500 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

This chapter was pretty nice. It felt a bit refreshing.
    But come on, Sasuke. How can you forget your only child? Unless he's joking...

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    This chapter was pretty nice. It felt a bit refreshing.
    But come on, Sasuke. How can you forget your only child? Unless he's joking...
    I'm still of the opinion that Sasuke doesn't even know he has a child. Alternatively, my pet crack-theory I've mentioned a few times already is Sarada was made via some kind of cloning or artificial insemination, if only because I the idea hilarious that not only was Sasuke not there to be a father to his child, but wasn't even there to father his child.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

The worst thing of it is just how randomly and conveniently they met

Well they certainly met rather quickly. And I suppose Naruto will jump in and save her next chapter followed by parental drama caused by sauce bein a dick for no reason.

NNID: Panekai

Sasuke is the best character. Simply awesome. A lovely dad, husband and best buddy

Again, this spin off has been some of the best Naruto in probably the last five years. Really interesting to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    I'm still of the opinion that Sasuke doesn't even know he has a child.
    Well Naruto thought Salad could explain what Sasuke was like to Chouchou. Unless Naruto is a bigger idiot than I imagined I assume Sasuke must've been around for a bit when Salad was very young. I mean even Shisui knows it's his daughter and believes that using her as leverage will work against Sasuke, I don't know why literally everyone in the universe except Sasuke would be under the misapprehension that Sauce realizes he spawned an offspring.
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

You did have that one little flashback panel where little Sarada was hugging her Dad. This also just shows how bad Sasuke is at reading situations. You have a little girl with the Uchiha symbol on her back, looking out side while soaking wet. She doesn't even notice you until he came out into the open. The first thing she says is "Dad" and doesn't even try to do anything besides stand there. She doesn't even have an active Sharingan out as if she's ready to attack. You'd think a good ninja would know that this person is not a threat. Then again, Naruto did say he said stupid things and had bad social skills.

sasuke after he know that sarada is his child...'yeah sorry'
    Spoiler:

Naruto is such a handful Hokage.

Discovered Stowaway Master Killer's Avatar

Is it just me or the art looks pretty bad?

Chocho is the best character so far. Naruto says that Sarada acts like Sakura, I didnīt see her acting like that.
    Sasuke is absolutely in character, nothing new

Sasuke vs. Minato for dad of the year coming up

lol Sasuke .
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Only Sasuke could boast of trying to stab his daughter immediately after seeing her for the very first time. He makes every other father in the series weep in shame and inadequacy.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Get ready, the new uchiha is non other than obitos son. Obito shagged up with a girl right before the war. Now same stuff will repeat itself over and over and...
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

How Sakura and Sasuke could produce an acceptable protagonist is beyond me.
    Other than that, I kinda liked the chapter, even the end. It's been a while since we've seen the earliest stage of the Sharingan.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

That end was hilarious lol

Huh? Did Kishi remember that in the Narutoverse everyone can look like everyone if he or she feels like doing so? Or is Sasuke really just such a dick?

Discovered Stowaway BlackPirate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Get ready, the new uchiha is non other than obitos son. Obito shagged up with a girl right before the war. Now same stuff will repeat itself over and over and...
    Maybe he is Obito's artificially engineered son, born of the combination of his DNA with Rin's.

...That is more plausible than he getting laid, actuallly.

I almost got enough of Chocho when I thought she was dellusional about Naruto being in love with her. But then Kishi clarified it was the whole "He is so cool... must be my real father" and I loved it.

Love that end, by the way.

Closed Thread

Thread Information