Closed Thread
Page 406 of 500 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Guys, are we forgetting what happened in Real Naruto where everyone in the Hyuga family got along and the future of the family was shining brightly?
    A reminder isn't going to hurt so please
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/34/2390/1

The only authoritative document which realistically portrays the fate of the Hyuga clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    ---
    "I should go; I cannot be seen with you. Not because of the burden of being Kazekage, but because I'm... a monster. My heart is darkness and loneliness"
    Gaara turned and started to leave.
    "No stay!" The OC said urgently, "I know that your heart is good! And your sand has protected the village so much!"
    Gaara grimaced with his dark eyes. "I don't like sand. Its coarse and rough...and it gets everywhere. Also it contains the soul of my dead mother. I must go now, I'm a monster"
    The OC grabbed Gaaras hand. "Please don't. Your dark eyes eyes are kind! You shouldn't shut yourself away from love!"
    Gaaras dark eyes started welling with tears. "No one can love a monster like me!" He burst out, his tatoo suddenly being referred to by writing in order to remind readers of its symbolism. "I'm a monstrous monster!"
    The OC reached out, and fondly caressed Gaaras tatoo, which sayes love, and looked him in his dark, dark-rimmed eyes. "I could. In some aritrary way, I'm a monster as well. Let me be your sandcastle Gaara"
    Gaaras dark dark dark eyes softened, and he leaned forward towards the OC, caring not for her plain, unremarkable and vaguely defined self-insert appropriate appearance "oh OC, I..."
    Suddenly, the door slammed open, and Kazekage Sr burst into the room, shouting exitedly. "Come on Gaara, we need to get measurements for our Tuxedos! I may be dead, but like hell I'd miss my sons wed-" he stopped dead upon seeing the scene. His expression hardened. "Gaara! What have you done!?!?!"

Continued in chapter 37
    "After all the sacrifices I made to help you BUILD some character, I made your uncle/aunt/mom/best friend (sorry, I forgot the particulars. . .) self destruct to try and turn you into a fine and respectable man, and this is how you repay me? What kind of son are you?".

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Kishi didn't forget to give Bolt and Himawari Byakugans. He just knows that it would make them less marketable.
    He could have made it that their eyes look normal when Byakugan isn't activated (or all the time), if he wanted to. Because mutations and shit.

Considering all the crap with Sharingan, it would have been a minor thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    "After all the sacrifices I made to help you BUILD some character, I made your uncle/aunt/mom/best friend (sorry, I forgot the particulars. . .) self destruct to try and turn you into a fine and respectable man, and this is how you repay me? What kind of son are you?".
    "You WILL marry Princess Ninja of the rock village! We need to secure her potato fields for our village, which has been passed on from my father, and his fathers father, and something with moon rabbit people I think. Are you gonna tell me you wont stuff the Village Demon into your firstborn either? What about our proud traditions!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Kishi didn't forget to give Bolt and Himawari Byakugans. He just knows that it would make them less marketable.
    To who ?

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    "After all the sacrifices I made to help you BUILD some character, I made your uncle/aunt/mom/best friend (sorry, I forgot the particulars. . .
    Maternal Uncle despite the bishonunen looks and silly motivations for wanting Gaara dead.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; May 19th, 2015 at 05:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    "You WILL marry Princess Ninja of the rock village! We need to secure her potato fields for our village, which has been passed on from my father, and his fathers father, and something with moon rabbit people I think. Are you gonna tell me you wont stuff the Village Demon into your firstborn either? What about our proud traditions!?!"
    "And once your son is born and you have (lovingly) stuffed the Village Demon inside of him, you will strap an explosive on your older siblings chests, force them to hug your son and blow themselves up while shouting "BANZAI, KAZEKAGE SAMAAA!". It's a tradition, are you gonna keep screwing traditions? What did we EVER do to you for you to be so rebellious against our noble traditions?".

So....Does that mean that the white haired kid is Gaara's moon baby?

Other Manga/Anime > Nardo Thread XI: Shame of Thrones

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Wait, why are these spoiler in french ? Since when do we get thing first ?

Spoiler:

So onion has some super strange sharingan. And that mini Juubi has the same and Kamui

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    So onion has some super strange sharingan. And that mini Juubi has the same and Kamui
    It's just Mangekyo, from what I can tell. Naruto says he can also use "kaleidoscope" which is mangekyo in japanese.

Though, I think this is the first one that doesn't have a dot in the middle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

How come someone managed to leak 7 pages from Naruto and decides to leak only a single page for op?

And translate it into french. Wtf.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

Shipmate

Obviously, that's two completely different leak sources.

Naruto leak is from the official French publisher service that has been repeatedly hacked for the last two weeks. One Piece spoiler is in the original language, and even if it seems to be from the digital magazine as well, image quality is very low.

So now we get French Salad?

Jesus Christ Sasuke

I have always been able to laugh at his shenanigans before but this is too much
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

Ok, last page aside, I really liked the chapter. Nice interaction between Naruto and the kids, even if he was lying about most of the stuff (at least on his side of things). Simple but good overall.

I can imagine two scenarios happening next chapter, one which would just take a page, the other being a whole chapter. I hope it's the one page scenario, but It will probably be a whole chapter for a misunderstanding.

Sasuke is the poster child of Jerk Sue yet everyone kisses at his feet and people always forgive him of his actions. Not to mention he really comes off as unintentionally unsympathetic to the point one doesn't even care anymore that he saw his clan slaughtered and was mind raped in order to give an excuse for his actions. Lets face it after the time skip happened Sasuke lots all his hidden depths to become unlikable jerk.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...yUnsympathetic

Closed Thread

Thread Information