Closed Thread
Page 405 of 500 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

The last in Japanese please.
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Chocho's Burrito Adventure: Garden Salad - Bento Bonanza

So, more details about that Gaara novel have been revealed..

Spoiler:

Synopsis:

“Take a wife.” The five Kages gather after overcoming the crisis from the moon. In one corner, the elders call out to Gaara, the Kazekage of the Village of the Hidden Sand. They say that the 20-year old man must have a meeting for an arranged mariage. They say his partner has already been decided, but...
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...ver-art/.88309

One more of these to go after this one, and hopefully they'll be done.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    One more of these to go after this one, and hopefully they'll be done.
    Oh u poor, poor man

They're publishing fanfiction now?

They say that the 20-year old man must have a meeting for an arranged mariage. They say his partner has already been decided, but...
    why, again?

Hahahahahaha! This is great! I can see a romantic comedy blooming now with 2 women fighting for Gaara's affection. The common woman he met at the eyeliner stand he frequently visits and has grown a fondness for over the years, and tbe woman he's being arranged to marry. Probably royalty or from a "good" family and at first they don't emotionally click but after spending more time together Gaara's finds there might be something more to her than her privileged upbringing. How will he decide!?
    Everything's Eventual...

They say that the 20-year old man must have a meeting for an arranged mariage. They say his partner has already been decided, but...
    he's gay.

And why is it all of a sudden a necessity for a Kage to get married? Tsunade and what's-her-name from the Land of Water weren't married last I checked.

Ah, forget it. I shouldn't spend this much thought on some non-canon novel thing.

Oh the movie never ends
    It goes on and on and on
    and on and on and on
    and on and on and on

---
    "I should go; I cannot be seen with you. Not because of the burden of being Kazekage, but because I'm... a monster. My heart is darkness and loneliness"
    Gaara turned and started to leave.
    "No stay!" The OC said urgently, "I know that your heart is good! And your sand has protected the village so much!"
    Gaara grimaced with his dark eyes. "I don't like sand. Its coarse and rough...and it gets everywhere. Also it contains the soul of my dead mother. I must go now, I'm a monster"
    The OC grabbed Gaaras hand. "Please don't. Your dark eyes eyes are kind! You shouldn't shut yourself away from love!"
    Gaaras dark eyes started welling with tears. "No one can love a monster like me!" He burst out, his tatoo suddenly being referred to by writing in order to remind readers of its symbolism. "I'm a monstrous monster!"
    The OC reached out, and fondly caressed Gaaras tatoo, which sayes love, and looked him in his dark, dark-rimmed eyes. "I could. In some aritrary way, I'm a monster as well. Let me be your sandcastle Gaara"
    Gaaras dark dark dark eyes softened, and he leaned forward towards the OC, caring not for her plain, unremarkable and vaguely defined self-insert appropriate appearance "oh OC, I..."
    Suddenly, the door slammed open, and Kazekage Sr burst into the room, shouting exitedly. "Come on Gaara, we need to get measurements for our Tuxedos! I may be dead, but like hell I'd miss my sons wed-" he stopped dead upon seeing the scene. His expression hardened. "Gaara! What have you done!?!?!"

Continued in chapter 37

I'm confused.

http://www.readmanga.today/naruto/700.1/7

According to this page Hinata still heiress of her clan so is she the heiress or her sister please clear it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    I'm confused.

http://www.readmanga.today/naruto/700.1/7

According to this page Hinata still heiress of her clan so is she the heiress or her sister please clear it to me.
    Well, he forgot Hinata's children should have Byakugan. This is nothing in comparison. Or maybe it wasn't translated quite correctly.

As far as I know, Hanabi is still a legitimate heir, and nothing happened to change that. Or maybe Hinata is technically still an heir, since she's still part of the main family and wasn't moved to branch family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I'm not sure. Unless Hanabi stepped down to Hinata which i think would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    I'm not sure. Unless Hanabi stepped down to Hinata which i think would be perfect.
    Well if Hiashi died and before Hanabi had children, Hinata would technically still be an heir. That is, unless she got thrown to branch family and got curse sealed. Did Naruto already forbid that practice? I seem to recall him telling Neji that he'll become Hokage and change shitty things.

Hinata is the oldest, so she is the heirless.

Since he was a big failure when she was a Genin, her father said he would favor Hanabi over her, but Hinata is doing fine since then so he probably gave up on that.

Unless you guys are talking about something else I forgot about that made Hanabi the legitimate successor.

Since Hinata hesitated in finishing Hanabi off (knocking her out) in their match, Hiashi deemed her unfit, because she was too compassionate or something. Hanabi was decided as an heir ever since.

I don't remember anyone mentioning that it changed afterwards.

Well, based on that scene, Hinata losing her place as the heir of the clan was something based on her father's whim since he decided she was not worthy.
    If it is something that he can change at any given moment like that, it isn't really hard to think he would change his mind later, especially seeing Hinata totally redeemed herself in the years to come (mainly during Pain's invasion and the war).

Well I'm not disputing Hinata developed a lot during the story, or that Hiashi could have changed his mind.

It's just that the only indicator that it turned out so is what one of the girls said in Doffy's link.

In any case, even if Hinata is an official heir, Hanabi or her children will get to lead Hyuga in the end anyway, since Kishi forgot to give Hinata's kids Byakugan.

Guys, are we forgetting what happened in Real Naruto where everyone in the Hyuga family got along and the future of the family was shining brightly?

Ok guys what's the officail thing in the manga?

Kishi didn't forget to give Bolt and Himawari Byakugans. He just knows that it would make them less marketable.

Closed Thread

Thread Information