Closed Thread
Page 402 of 500 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Chocho's Bizarre Adventure Part XI: Garden Salad - Classic Kishi and Eyephones

So, is salad just an arm regrowth experiment from sakura, with magic eyes so that sasuke must take it?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Default Re: Chocho's Bizarre Adventure Part XI: Garden Salad - Classic Kishi and Eyephones

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Uh...So I get that she'd need to be heftier for her father's clan techniques. But why not learn her mother's? She from an entirely different clan.
    She probably knows techniques from her mother's side too but there is no physical indication she inherited any aptitude for the techniques like on her father's side. Regardless, she's probably well versed in Cloud Ninja techniques too.
    Everything's Eventual...

Regardless, she doesn't seem to be into being any kind of ninja at all. That'd mean Choji is basically force-feeding her against her interests to keep in line with family traditions but eehhhhhhhhhhh I don't think this really applies.
    Last edited by Daz; May 8th, 2015 at 04:22 AM.

Choripanada is just going to the only school of konoha, their pe program is just a little intense.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Reading these chapters, I have to remember to check my expectations: it's Naruto.

But frankly, I don't dislike Salad: she's much mellower than either of the parents she's been cursed with. At least she's polite.
    And I agree with Robby: in THIS manga, Chouchou is a breath of fresh air, consistent with what I would expect from Chouji's teenaged daughter.

So Sakura's still lame and Sasuke's a bad parent. None of that comes as a surprise, because - let's be real - it's completely consistent with their characters.
    Honestly, I'm glad to have a genuine, low-stakes mystery that doesn't have stupid, world ending implications for a change.
    This series was always at its most interesting when its focus was tighter, its scale smaller.

So bring on the adventures of Chouchou and her sidekick Salad, I say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    You know for a comic about..Naruto's kid...we've seen very little of him so far. Maybe that's a good thing though.
    Kishi will use him in the end to steal the show...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

He'll probably save Salad just like Minato saved Kushina, or some other parallel like that.

Women should know their place in Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    He'll probably save Salad just like Minato saved Kushina, or some other parallel like that.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    You know for a comic about..Naruto's kid...we've seen very little of him so far. Maybe that's a good thing though.
    Considering Naruto's name is still on the title it makes sense

Spoiler:
    It actually doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

At least it's consistent. The old manga was as well only about love cancer and the Uchiha eyedeology.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    None of that comes as a surprise, because - let's be real - it's completely consistent with their characters.
    That's exactly what is surprising.

I am only interested in one thing:

When will we get Gai vs Madara in anime ?

This year or next one? What month if it was already annouced?

New chap spoilers..
    Spoiler:

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

That dude is a bad guy if I ever saw one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

For a while, I didn't know this was the Naruto thread. Thread title really messes with you.

Woooo 6 pages of bento! that's something.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Uneventful and dull as this was, could it be that the translation was a real mess? I couldn't understand any of the interactions between the kids at the start.

The only thing I got out of it was that Naruto is a giant douche, who strolls of at a leisurely pace 30 seconds before his kid shows up to hand him a home-made lunch, despite being aware of this fact

Closed Thread

Thread Information