Closed Thread
Page 399 of 500 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Chouchou's Bizarre Adventure Thread Garden Salad XI: In Fact, Forget the Burrito.

Let's not forget that the use of the word "bitch" may be a choice of the translator of some shitty site like readmanga

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Default Re: Chouchou's Bizarre Adventure Thread Garden Salad XI: In Fact, Forget the Burrito.

Chapters out. New eyeballs and phones! And Choji's kid continues to be the only decent part of the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Two chapters in and there are already all of kishimoto's trademarks:

- cloaked mystery guy
    - dumb eyes stuff
    - sakura being terrible
    - sasuke always being in the middle of everything
    - action panels hard to follow
    - more uchiha drama

Sasuke can't charge his Iphone while on missions.

Poor Sasuke.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Yobiyopi View Post
    Two chapters in and there are already all of kishimoto's trademarks:

- cloaked mystery guy
    - dumb eyes stuff
    - sakura being terrible
    - sasuke always being in the middle of everything
    - action panels hard to follow
    - more uchiha drama
    THIS.

Also, this:
    Hidden:

Reading this tripe, somehow all I can think of is how people just knew that Salad would end up with th exact same level of eyesight as Karin

Errr, what I mean is OMG the exact same glasses symbolism and stuff

Also, why is the first conclusion that its Orochimaru experiments? Did no one ever find out about Tobitos secret sharingan warehouse?

Sasuke has been keeping contact with Naruto and seemingly goddamn Shikamaru but has not once even talked to his child in 12 years?
    He can't keep his phone charged even though he can summon electricity at will?

Comedy of the century
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

I can't make out what the fuck is going on in that little skirmish between Sasuke and the white haired guy.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Fool View Post
    I can't make out what the fuck is going on in that little skirmish between Sasuke and the white haired guy.
    Kishi never intended us to make out what happened.

Holy shit what a chapter... Naruto sends Sasuke on a mission for 12 years and has no problems giving a fuck about him being a shitty dad and husband

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Reading this tripe, somehow all I can think of is how people just knew that Salad would end up with th exact same level of eyesight as Karin

Errr, what I mean is OMG the exact same glasses symbolism and stuff
    Classic Kishi. If the parallel isn't exactly 1:1, people won't get it, so he helps us avoid that by having a reproduction to an exacting degree.

So it's like someone else said. Either Karin is her mother and is represented to an exacting degree, or Sakura made a very strong effort to raise her daughter to be an almost exact duplicate of a creepy stalker of her husband.

Default Re: Chocho's Bizarre Adventure Part XI: Garden Salad - Classic Kishi and Eyephones

Bad eyesight is part of Karin's eye asspull powers, of course she'd inherit that!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Default Re: Chocho's Bizarre Adventure Part XI: Garden Salad - Classic Kishi and Eyephones

Could anyone make out what happened in that fight?

lol. Such a forced way of playing out the conflict. Just tell her the truth already? and yes, he's been in contact with Naruto, but hasn't seen/at least kept contact with his family in 12 years?

What? What r u guys talking about??

I thought the chapter was about Chouchou trying to find her real parents?
    That panel where she said she's not sure if Chouji and .....that girl is her real parents was hilarious, it's a great chapter!

What?? There were other stuff in it?? Hm... but if u say there's Sasuke there, my mind must've gone blank the moment any reference to an Uchiha is made.

Chouchou and Salad.
    The tale of two young girls to find the truth about their origins.
    They will face many foes, solve many crimes.
    Chouchou and Salad.
    Ultimate Duo.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Chouchou and Salad.
    The tale of two young girls to find the truth about their origins.
    They will face many foes, solve many crimes.
    Chouchou and Salad.
    Ultimate Duo.
    But are they dads hunks, though? That's the real question

A hand seal? In Naruto? Amidst some slightly followable action?

What is this sorcery? I demand an explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurloz View Post
    Sasuke has been keeping contact with Naruto and seemingly goddamn Shikamaru but has not once even talked to his child in 12 years?
    He can't keep his phone charged even though he can summon electricity at will?

Comedy of the century
    Oh wow, i didn't even think about that XD

Also i guess that white haired kid we keep seeing is definitely Gaara's kid. Same eyes and he isn't from Konoha (although why he goes to school there i don't get). I wonder who the mum is? Which females have white hair in this series?

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    A hand seal? In Naruto? Amidst some slightly followable action?

What is this sorcery? I demand an explanation!
    Erhm, let's see.... *Shifts through ancient tome of the Na Ruto*
    "When the star are left, take a right...."
    Ah, here we go. It something called "going back to the roots" and "Effort". The last one is something that has been missing a long time.
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

Closed Thread

Thread Information