Closed Thread
Page 398 of 500 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread Gaiden XI: Burrito and the Bastard Salad

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Hey now, Sai and Ino's kid isn't the focus of this story.
    True. But add Kishi's Uchiha obsession factor into it and it makes perfect sense.

Discovered Stowaway Master Killer's Avatar

Default Re: Chouchou's Bizarre Adventure Thread Garden Salad XI: In Fact, Forget the Burrito.

Sasuke always was the main character of the series, but it was unofficial. Now his daughter is officialy the main character. Kishi is obsessed with sharingan and Uchihas. He just doesn't know how to write something else. He lost his creativity when his first editor left him.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Default Re: Chouchou's Bizarre Adventure Thread Garden Salad XI: In Fact, Forget the Burrito.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Killer View Post
    He just doesn't know how to write something else. He lost his creativity when his first editor left him.

And he actually tried to come up with his own stuff, instead of ripping off hxh, lol.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

I thought after writing Naruto, Kishmoto would retire.
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Quote Originally Posted by joekido the Second View Post
    I thought after writing Naruto, Kishmoto would retire.
    Why would he?

Especially if he still has the passion to keep writing and drawing in a field which can be demanding and ruthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

From the interview with Oda, it doesn't feel like he's ready to retire. Said he'd like to do a sci-fi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Space Rabbits?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Space Rabbits?

Well, in interview he said he'd like to do a sci-fi, and that he likes clouds, so maybe some kind of sky setting. He went on saying how he loved Skypiea.

So theres this thing, not really sure what it is. A special chapter about Kiba n Akamaru, I guess. But drawn in sketches (tho much, much better than Togashi's "sketches").

And as per usual Kishi, the moment he does something not focusing Naruto n an Uchiha, the story becomes interesting.... I actually prefer he continues this one instead

Well I'll be... This was lovely.

Reading this, it's such a shame Kishi couldn't have incorporated things like this in the main story. Like he said in an interview, instead of introducing parts of main cast with time, he started with most of the main characters already in the story. But instead on focusing on them more, he, more or less, dropped them completely and focused only on Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura (though not for long) and whoever was flavor of the month. I feel little tidbits like this one give a lot to the story, even if they don't affect the main plot much.

Kiba, isn't your sister a veterinarian?
    Why didn't you ask her?

The Kiba story was really good, I'll admit that. Having the viewpoint from Akamaru of all people was both comical and bittersweet, and it's a bit of a twist that Kiba - one of the most extroverted and wild characters in the series - is one of the few who never had any children (on screen, at least). The pace was good, it offered some closure, and it gave some grounds to him being with the Vet. I think that chapter had a more developed love story than any of the other characters.

It just shows so much, the moment Kishimoto drops the 'Team 7' focus the story becomes much more interesting. This series had three things I adored, and which were ruined: The supporting cast, the world and the Tailed beasts. If he had dropped the Uchiha story for just a second and given any of the other three some time, I bet the series wouldn't have been nearly as bad.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    It just shows so much, the moment Kishimoto drops the 'Team 7' focus the story becomes much more interesting. This series had three things I adored, and which were ruined: The supporting cast, the world and the Tailed beasts. If he had dropped the Uchiha story for just a second and given any of the other three some time, I bet the series wouldn't have been nearly as bad.
    Considering how Bleach turned out over the years that's a little too presumptuous.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

I would like to see one with Lee. At least to know the name of his kid because is the only one from the new generation whose name I don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    So theres this thing, not really sure what it is. A special chapter about Kiba n Akamaru, I guess. But drawn in sketches (tho much, much better than Togashi's "sketches")
    It actually looks much better than his usual work.

I think by "sketch",it's actually just pencil.

LOL. Anyone remembers when was the last time we are actually, genuinely praising Kishi for a chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    LOL. Anyone remembers when was the last time we are actually, genuinely praising Kishi for a chapter?
    I remember Robby praising him for his drawing style in the 1st part of the series, and people praising him for some of the support characters and interesting villain designs.

am i only one uncomfortable with kishimoto making a story where he calls female characters bitches

i know it's from a perspective of a dog but with kishimoto's track record when it comes to women i have my doubts about why exactly he chose to use language like that

Quote Originally Posted by PotentPork View Post
    am i only one uncomfortable with kishimoto making a story where he calls female characters bitches

i know it's from a perspective of a dog but with kishimoto's track record when it comes to women i have my doubts about why exactly he chose to use language like that
    You answered your own question. It's taken from the perspective of a dog so...yeah that's about it. I'm sure there's absolutely nothing malicious whatsoever behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    You answered your own question. It's taken from the perspective of a dog so...yeah that's about it. I'm sure there's absolutely nothing malicious whatsoever behind it.
    lol i would believe it hasn't anything malicious behind it if it wasn't kishimoto like believe it not but that dog isn't a sentient being but a representation of his author

that aaaand the fact that the dog seems to use bitch as an insult too so

there's that

Closed Thread

Thread Information