Closed Thread
Page 388 of 500 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread Gaiden XI: Burrito and the Bastard Salad

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Someone take that kid away from this adult who displayed irritation against the ground and then said she was sorry, this person is a danger for herself and others... and the ground. Losing composure makes you that bad of a person.

I wonder how many times we saw parents slaping kids when they are confronted with harsh truths in fiction and nobody ever condemned those people to hell for that. I mean, damn, Sakura didn't even directed her anger at Sarada.
    Losing composure for no fucking reason(besides being a kid yourself) indeed does. You call those people crazy or at the very least choleric not 2 attributes I would describe as positive.
    I'm still waiting for the explanation that justifies the outburst. Like I literally read it and thought wait why did she have that outburst? Was this just some weird gag that's kind of not really funny?

I find Razh's comment probably the most understandable. This just being a super weird way to have plot stuff happen seems the most agreeable to me.

She's holding it inside for the sake of Salad. Can't be too healthy. Well, either that, or she's alcoholic.

Wonder what they watch on that TV. Well, watched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

She is Satan's spawn, that's obviously the only reason.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

She is Satan's spawn, that's obviously the only reason.
    Do you mean Sakura or Sarada?
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

So basically you're problem with Sakura in this situation is that she doesn't have pictures of Sasuke and Sasuke might have just dumped a kid on Sakura that doesn't belong to her and left. The first one is moot because who cares? And the second one is Sasuke looking pathetic. Not Sakura. Why do people see it as the other way around? Sakura took on a responsibility she didn't have to and did a wonderful job at it. It's Sasuke who is the problem not Sakura. Even if it is Sakura's child and she raised Sarada by herself it's still Sasuke who is the problem. Not the other way around. Being an adoptive mom or a "single" mom is not as pathetic as you all are making it out to be. I'm sure she's perfectly happy raising Sarada despite who the parents are.
    Being a single parent (don't give a damn about the gender) is beyond pathetic when it is not your child, it is not your decision and the only reason why you accepted it is from the bastard you cannot move emotionally away from since you have such a small amount of love for yourself and such lack of ambition that you can go and accept taking care of the kid from the guy that dropped you like a bad habit with another woman. If it was her own daughter, then yeah, Sasuke is an asshole period and Sakura has little ambition, but she at least got some sort of intimacy with lord dick and is taking care of the product of the "love" for his obsession, with the adopted daughter of Sasuke and Karin scenario, it's just beyond pathetic. This isn't taking care of some abandoned baby.

Wait, if Sarada was really the child of Sasuke and Karin, wouldn't that mean she could awaken the Rinnegan as she has both Uchiha and Senju (via Uzumaki) blood?

In the worst situation, she is Suigetsu's and Karin's child and Sasuke and Sakura adopted her.

Reconsidering, the issue is that setting up this conflict made Sasuke's desire to "redeem" himself look horrible because he abadoned his family instead and made Sakura look creepy by covering that photo like that and not explaing anything.

It's a very artificial way of creating drama. I'm sure there will be an explanation for these, but I'm not sure how natural any would be.
    Maybe Sakura is protecting her or something or Sasuke was forced to be away for some reason.

This chapter on it's own just felt like really unnaturally created drama. Kind of like when Law happened upon Vergo, generated drama circumstance, except I actually cared about all the characters, so forgive that writing hiccup.

You're assuming Sakura is unhappy raising Sarada or something because that's what this whole thing is about and I'm pretty sure Sarada is an important part of her life. If she's happy raising her and if they're a "family" and they love each other Sakura has one of the greatest rewards you can receive in life, whether the kid "belongs" to her not. Whether she's married to Sasuke or not. It doesn't ultimately change the healthy and loving relationship she built with Sarada.
    I don't doubt that she loves her daughter, she is still the acting mother, but the circumstances of becoming a mother are beyond sad. Again, how little self worth do you have to just go with raising the kid from a guy that tried to kill you a few times and maybe hasn't even given you a pity fuck? She had no dreams? nor projects? no aspirations? just take care of Sasuke's unloved brat and be a housewife? I mean, Naruto was basically "taken care of by the village" and came out fine, hell,Naruto would have adopted her without batting an eye and since Naruto and Sasuke actually have a BOND, it wouldn't have felt so forced.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMerlyn View Post
    Firstly, it was a little kid meddling into her parents' relationship. I am pretty sure any parent would have gotten angry at that. Secondly, the house being destroyed by her punch was a gag. Kinda like hitting an extremely injured person in the nuts for an aerial launch. Reward? Raising a kid is wrong for her because of no REWARD?????? Sasuke might be a douche. Does that mean she is wrong in taking care of his child who has no fault in her father being a douche? Especially when she has seen with her own eyes how kids without parents turn out?
    When the only reason she is raising said kid is because Sasuke said so, yes, it is pretty bloody wrong, specially with how horribly abusive the relationship between Sakura and Sasuke has been. That she seems to legitly love her Salad is a bloody miracle since in real life that sort of story would be a seeding ground of abuse.

and people are already taking as fact just based on the possibility of Sakura not being Sarada's biological mother.
    No, we're talking based on the 700 chapters of the previous manga.

We have zero reason to believe any good possibilities that would redeem any of this nonsense or put it in a more positive light.

Especially when she has seen with her own eyes how kids without parents turn out?
    Cheerful with lots of friends, respected by the entire village with a devoted loved one by your side,, and eventually the strength of an ungodly powerful hokage by age 15?

I mean, Gaara had parents and they tried to kill him! As a character building excercise!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

The fact that she had no obligation is exactly what makes the act so honorable. The problem is not taking care of Sarada, but sticking with Sasuke despite everything he did. The problem is not the mother Sakura, but the wife. I believe if she took Sarada in and then kicked Sasuke out and divorced him, no one would have a problem with it.
    Hell, if it was this, I'd be totally for it.

I could use a burrito right about now

Quote Originally Posted by Razhem View Post
    hell,Naruto would have adopted her without batting an eye and since Naruto and Sasuke actually have a BOND, it wouldn't have felt so forced.
    Except Hinata, being at least mildly sensible, put her foot down and said "No, we're not raising an Uchiha so they can go nuts from love cancer and make it their first priority to murder their siblings."

In fact, maybe thats the trick. Maybe Sasuke has like, 8 children. Maybe other girl is raising Sakura's daughter and this is a big swap to avoid crazy swirly eye madness.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Cheerful with lots of friends, respected by the entire village with a devoted loved one by your side,, and eventually the strength of an ungodly powerful hokage by age 15?
    That's Naruto. I was pointing towards Sasuke who lost his parents and turned into... well Sasuke.

I mean, Gaara had parents and they tried to kill him! As a character building excercise!
    I'm not sure how much she knows about Gaara's past. Or even if experiments on a rare bio-weapon makes parents any less of a necessity for a child.
    Calling it now. Dragon's powers from Loguetown and Gray Terminal were not the result of some Devil Fruit. It was CoC.

That's Naruto. I was pointing towards Sasuke who lost his parents and turned into... well Sasuke.
    You said "Especially when she has seen with her own eyes how kids without parents turn out"

and generally in this series, they've often been better off without parents than with. Living parents just try to get you killed or push horrible vendetta grudges or massive disappointment on you.

When the only reason she is raising said kid is because Sasuke said so, yes, it is pretty bloody wrong,
    I don't remember reading anywhere that Sakura's reason for raising Sarada is because Sasuke said so. Maybe I'm forgetting something. Could you give me a link?
    Calling it now. Dragon's powers from Loguetown and Gray Terminal were not the result of some Devil Fruit. It was CoC.

Well, yeah, but the issue there is that Sasuke had parents and lost them, whereas Naruto never had parents, and he turned out better. So wouldn't it be better if Salad had no parents since she'll go crazy evil if Sakura and/or Sasuke die?

Well, there's your lesson, folks: Never love anybody.

Neji losing his father made him a horrible bitter person as well. And Hinata was a family dissapointment. And Gaara went psycho when his died! And Shikamaru's "development" arc was losing his mentor in a stupid heavy handed way. And most of the villains in the series have some sort of flashback about disappointing their elders or losing their dog Tiny or a 13 year old girl or something.

Consistently everyone is better off with adopted parents and never loving at all. Naruto was better with surrogates, and Lee absolutely adores Gai.

Actually, does Sakura even have parents that were ever mentioned ever? I'm pretty sure we saw parents to most of the Rookie 9 eventually, but... Sakura's? No?

Being a single parent (don't give a damn about the gender) is beyond pathetic when it is not your child, it is not your decision and the only reason why you accepted it is from the bastard you cannot move emotionally away from since you have such a small amount of love for yourself and such lack of ambition that you can go and accept taking care of the kid from the guy that dropped you like a bad habit with another woman. If it was her own daughter, then yeah, Sasuke is an asshole period and Sakura has little ambition, but she at least got some sort of intimacy with lord dick and is taking care of the product of the "love" for his obsession, with the adopted daughter of Sasuke and Karin scenario, it's just beyond pathetic. This isn't taking care of some abandoned baby.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking care of a child who's not yours.
    It's the relation to Sasuke that bothers me.

Neji losing his father made him a horrible bitter person as well. And Hinata was a family dissapointment. And Gaara went psycho when his died! And Shikamaru's "development" arc was losing his mentor in a stupid heavy handed way. And most of the villains in the series have some sort of flashback about disappointing their elders or losing their dog Tiny or a 13 year old girl or something.

Consistently everyone is better off with adopted parents and never loving at all. Naruto was better with surrogates, and Lee absolutely adores Gai.
    Let me get this straight. You do agree that adopted parents are better. And yet, Sakura adopting Sasuke's daughter is not good?

Closed Thread

Thread Information