Closed Thread
Page 386 of 500 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,720 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Thread Gaiden XI: Burrito and the Bastard Salad

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    There is also the possibility of "what Karin did to Sasuke". Kishimoto said we would eventually find out what it was. If she put her genes inside him, this would explain why Sarada got her traits (and she would genetically be the kid of Sasuke, Sakura AND Karin).
    You mean there's a possibility Karin pulled a Batman Beyond on Sasuke or Sakura?
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Its strange that there a mortgage at all. You'd think anyone who was a central figure in the war, and best friends with three of last hokages would pretty much get a free pass for life. Maybe not a luxurious lifestyle, but at least free housing. Especially given that 10 years ago the entire city was turned to rubble and all.

Anyway. Sakura raising the not-blood child of her love could actually be really tragic and endearing... if up till now things hadn't been handled so badly with characterization Cause...
    -if Sasuke really is legitimately off and about doing something important (or is being held captive somewhere, or looking for other Uchiha) then that's legit... but we don't believe it.
    -if Sakura and Sasuke actually had something emotional between the timeskip to give some reward to her feelings, then that's legit.... but we don't believe it.
    -if they'd been happy for even six months and then Sasuke tragically died...

Really, Naruto may have forgiven Sasuke, but would anyone else in the village? Or the other ninja villages? Sakura may have been willing to run off and travel with Sasuke once upon a time, but in a destroyed village that needed her? And with a kid to take care of? With her (in theory) one of the strongest and most respected members of the village? It'd be irresponsible for her to run off like Jiraiya and Tsunade did.

Really, raising someone else's child isn't bad storytelling inherantly, or pathetic. (Piccollo pretty much raised gohan, for instance. And Gon's aunt raised him so his dad could roam about.) If the actual blood parent is an inapropriate parent for any number of reasons, then adoption is NOT a bad thing! (One Piece did that with the majority of its main cast!) Or if one parent is in the military and off on a long campaign in a far off place?

So no. Sakura raising Sasuke's child isn't a bad or pathetic thing, nor is her still, somehow, having feelings for him and missing him.

Its the circumstances of Sasuke being a complete ass, constantly and repeatedly, but Kishi still representing that as a good thing and forgiving him with an ease that no real world ever would, while never giving Sakura a true time to shine that makes it all so iffy.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I'm going to be the one to defend Sakura if she actually is an adoptive mother. It takes a lot of maturity and love to raise a kid that isn't yours and raise them like your own. It's a little funny that so many people are shitting on Sakura for possibly not having a kid with Sasuke when just last chapter (the end of the manga) they were shitting on Sakura for having a kid with Sasuke. And if your just shitting on Sakura for being an adoptive mother, that's a little strange. If it all pans out that she is raising Sasuke's kid how pathetic is it really? When Sasuke doesn't raise her because he's a loser and who knows what happened to Karin? She could've died in childbirth for all we know. And Sakura is the bad guy here because she's taking her time to adopt a girl that had nothing to do with Sasuke sleeping with another girl?

I'll be happy if it turns out she didn't get with Sasuke. I'm still in the camp of making fun of her if she did sleep with the guy who abandoned her and tried to kill her multiple times. With all that being said it is folly of her to lie to Salad about her adoptive situation for so long. She's old enough to know. This is even if she's not even Sakura's kid of course. If she is I'll go back to making fun of her.

In the meantime it's a pretty mature move she made.
    Wanted to say the same.
    Don't know what makes it hilarious for others. The chapter was nice.
    Calling it now. Dragon's powers from Loguetown and Gray Terminal were not the result of some Devil Fruit. It was CoC.

Well there would be nothing bad if Sakura decided to raise someone else's child.

But can't deny that she's been dealt worst cards out of her entire generation. And then there's that real life problems angle. Husband and father left them, Sakura has anger management issues and gets violent easilly. Has history of fainting. Can't remember some details from the past. Has a mortgage.

Next chapter we find out she's actually an alcoholic? Gambling problems like her master?

Not even sure if it would surprise me at this point.
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

You will see their will be some utterly shit explanation.

Sakura is the mother, but cuz Karin has bitten Sasuke more than once she is the mother as well... You know a genetic freak as 75 % of the manga

If Sakura is raising a child that's not hers, why doesn't she at least have some help? Why does she even need to have a mortgage? Can't she raise a child and show some evidence of holding some sort of high position in the Village, at least politically? And nice job Sakura. Tape your picture over Karin... Or maybe you wanted her to find out by lashing out?

Now for me, I had a quick laugh when it obviously seems the kid is not Sakura's. Why? Well, because we are thrown once more into more drama between Sakura and Sasuke. I should have expected it. When there is a massive amount of material one could create, just throw it away and focus on Sasuke and Sakura... Poor Sakura. She's in heat, and she wants the D. and now she's passed out with a fever. Awww. I cry now.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

The shameful thing about it is Sakura's constant chasing after Sasuke and constantly being unrewarded for it and she can't get a fucking clue.

She was rejected so many times by him, almost killed so many times by him, genjutsued to death so many times by him, she still never had the self respect and dignity to say to herself "You know what? This guy is a douchebag, fuck him". That after finally managing to get him, she's saddled with an unhappy marriage where she's been pretty much abandoned and the fact that the kid she has might not even be her own is the cherry on the cake.

It's pathetic because she has never once been rewarded for her feelings, we never for a second buy her dedication to Sasuke as something noble or endearing, she's just swallowing his shit because she has no respect for herself. So as far as I'm concerned, this whole situation is poetic justice because she didn't have the two brain cells to put together that maybe she shouldn't put up with this anymore.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh and lol at once again, Sakura the supreme medical ninja not given a chance to show off being anything more than a house wife.
    Last edited by TLC; April 23rd, 2015 at 11:22 AM.

Sasuke is for sure so shitty written... I can't even.

As teen he went all emo psycho mode cuz he had no family and all... No he has a fmaily and he doesn't give the sligthest damn.

I think OP VILLIANS have more respect towards other characters as Sasuke to hiw own family

This is by Kishimoto or someone else?

I would read a twenty volume manga just about Chouji's kid.

It does seem like her and crazy dad Choji would make a way more interesting series.

Still weirded out that so many of the offsrping are otherwise just clones. Escpially the Shikimaru family. And why the hell did Sai anf Ino's kid inherit the tank top belly exposing look? That should not be genetic!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    It does seem like her and crazy dad Choji would make a way more interesting series.

Still weirded out that so many of the offsrping are otherwise just clones. Escpially the Shikimaru family. And why the hell did Sai anf Ino's kid inherit the tank top belly exposing look? That should not be genetic!
    I can verify that terrible fashion sense is genetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    I can verify that terrible fashion sense is genetic.
    Maybe Konoha is going through a recession.

Sakura had to put her house under a mortgage. Sai's kid is wearing Sai's old clothes.

Choji is eating lightly salted chips!

Maybe that's why Naruto is in the office all day. Trying to find a way how to break out of recession. Peace brings it's own problems. Maybe Sasuke's way was the right way after all.
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Like, at least let Shikimaru's kid have some bangs or a stray wisp of hair or something.

If this is really going to be a new series, you can tell straight away it'll be a hit. Make the offspring of the previous generation basically their clones. Adult women are only good for childbirth and childrearing. No hint of reality between relationships, just a sick one-sided view of what life is like as an adult, while watching their idiot children run around dealing with psychological problems their parents are most likely at fault for.

It's gonna be great!
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Was this house destroying played off as a joke? Didn't really feel like one. And in that case gifted ninja at chakra control cannot control chakra limiting her super strength output.

I don't even know why I've read this.

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    The shameful thing about it is Sakura's constant chasing after Sasuke and constantly being unrewarded for it and she can't get a fucking clue.

She was rejected so many times by him, almost killed so many times by him, genjutsued to death so many times by him, she still never had the self respect and dignity to say to herself "You know what? This guy is a douchebag, fuck him". That after finally managing to get him, she's saddled with an unhappy marriage where she's been pretty much abandoned and the fact that the kid she has might not even be her own is the cherry on the cake.

It's pathetic because she has never once been rewarded for her feelings, we never for a second buy her dedication to Sasuke as something noble or endearing, she's just swallowing his shit because she has no respect for herself. So as far as I'm concerned, this whole situation is poetic justice because she didn't have the two brain cells to put together that maybe she shouldn't put up with this anymore.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh and lol at once again, Sakura the supreme medical ninja not given a chance to show off being anything more than a house wife.
    You're assuming Sakura is unhappy raising Sarada or something because that's what this whole thing is about and I'm pretty sure Sarada is an important part of her life. If she's happy raising her and if they're a "family" and they love each other Sakura has one of the greatest rewards you can receive in life, whether the kid "belongs" to her not. Whether she's married to Sasuke or not. It doesn't ultimately change the healthy and loving relationship she built with Sarada.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Maybe that's why Naruto is in the office all day. Trying to find a way how to break out of recession. Peace brings it's own problems. Maybe Sasuke's way was the right way after all.
    Kakashi's regime was defined by rapid unsustainable expansion, so it makes sense that Naruto's picking up the pieces from that.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

You're assuming Sakura is unhappy raising Sarada or something because that's what this whole thing is about and I'm pretty sure Sarada is an important part of her life. If she's happy raising her and if they're a "family" and they love each other Sakura has one of the greatest rewards you can receive in life, whether the kid "belongs" to her not. Whether she's married to Sasuke or not. It doesn't ultimately change the healthy and loving relationship she built with Sarada.
    Well, I'm not sure if anyone would be happy raising Sasuke's tossed Salad.

I want to change the thread title to be something about Choji's daughter, but its just too good as is right now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information