Closed Thread
Page 385 of 500 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread Gaiden XI: Burrito and the Bastard Salad

Quote Originally Posted by Yobiyopi View Post
    lighthearted and fun about sakura sucking even more with a family drama involving karin and sasuke.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/d574df20...qzmmr4_500.gif
    I think rather than that,real funny(perhaps bit sad) part is Sarada questioning Sakura such blatantly..and even then Kishi gave us comic relief with Sakura's antic...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I am with those who thinks Sakura being the adoptive mother of Sasuke's daughter actually makes her look better. The problem with Sakura here is not whether Sarada is her biological daughter or not, but her clinging to Sasuke's shadow and waiting eternally for this man who apparently doesn't give a fuck about her (and this is the best part of their relationship, at least he is not trying to kill her like he used to).

However, if Karin ends up being Sarada biological mother, I believe this whole situation can be turned on Sakura's favor and please everybody (except SasuSaku fans).

I mean, we don't know for how long Sakura and Sasuke are married, so we don't know he actually cheated on her with Karin or if they married after Sarada was born. One way I think would work for everyone to look fine:

Spoiler:
    - Sasuke and Karin were dating, she got pregnant. Despite having the insane resilience of the Uzumaki, Orochimaru's experiments made her body unable to survive birth.
    - Karin decides to carry the pregnancy on and dies on childbirth saying cute things and hoping Sasuke would grant the world their daughter would grow in would not be the world of war they both knew (refference to her village being burned down and the obvious Uchiha massacre).
    - Sasuke arrives in Konoha with newborn Sarada in his arms. Completely lost, he seeks for Sakura for advice.
    - They talk a lot, Sakura holds Sarada in her arms, heartwarming talk, finger-holding baby for everyone to go aaaaaw. Sakura suddenly tells Sasuke they are marrying on the next day.
    - Sasuke is caught by surprise but Sakura explains it will be a marriage only on paper. She knows Sasuke is carrying on a important mission and will not be able to raise the baby. She doesn't want Sarada to grow without parents like Naruto and Sasuke himself.

And that would be it. Sakura wouldn't be waiting for Sasuke, but simply pretending to be a couple for Sarada to have a family.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; April 23rd, 2015 at 09:48 AM.

Sasuke: Shitty son, shitty brother, and now confirmed shitty father.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    Sasuke: Shitty son, shitty brother, and now confirmed shitty father.
    Oh, I dunno, I think there's a marked improvement over his own father figures, given the lack of coup de tat's and murdering of entire clans and such.

Frankly, I want my own crackpot theory to be the accurate one if only because it would make Sasuke's lack of fatherhood even more hilarious.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Am I the only one that doesn't consider Sasuke's absence to make him the worse father ever? It's a shonen series. Mysterious missing fathers are kinda commonplace. Hell, even One Piece has Dragon and Yassop.

And if I was a betting man, I'd put money on Sakura being Sarada's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    The problem with Sakura in this situation is not just the fact that Salad isn't her daughter! The problems are:

- Sasuke left Sakura for a long time, around a decade, and never returned once. It seems like it was for 13-12 years, but if we assume that Salad doesn't remember her first 3 years of life, than it is 10-9 years(Is a little less time, but it is as horrible as well).

- Sakura doesn't even has a photo with him or of him other than the one of team Taka. She had to "photoshop" pictures to make any semblance of a photo of his.

- She didn't knew if Sasuke ever used glasses. This can be two things. Or she knows, but wanted to deceive Salada, because of the next thing, that is bad already. Or she really doesn't know(this seems less likely given that she was a groupie of his and she has been for a long time).

- She ends up not being Salad mother and in fact Salad mother is Karin. The problem of this is not because she is taking care of a child of other, but because the only relation that Salad has with Sakura is that she is the child of her crush. Adding to this the fact that Sasuke left a long time ago(he basically dumped Sakura with a child and left) and the fact that she doesn't even has a photo of Sasuke(Possibly she ends up having no relationship with Sasuke).

Everything seems really bad and pathetic for Sakura. Looking at the track record of Kishimoto writing of Sakura is very possible this all is true!

Now I hope that
    - In fact Sakura has photos with Sasuke, that specific photo is of them in a certain age, age in which the only photo Sakura has of Sasuke is in his time with team Taka.
    - The glasses Salada has with her are similar with Karin, because it was in fact Karin that gave them.
    - The "I guess" about Sasuke glasses, is because Sakura was thinking that maybe before she met him, he could have had glasses.
    - Sasuke decade mission is a really well made mission by Kishimoto, that indeed would explain the absence(this one I don't really believe Kishimoto can pull up!).
    So basically you're problem with Sakura in this situation is that she doesn't have pictures of Sasuke and Sasuke might have just dumped a kid on Sakura that doesn't belong to her and left.

The first one is moot because who cares? And the second one is Sasuke looking pathetic. Not Sakura. Why do people see it as the other way around? Sakura took on a responsibility she didn't have to and did a wonderful job at it. It's Sasuke who is the problem not Sakura. Even if it is Sakura's child and she raised Sarada by herself it's still Sasuke who is the problem. Not the other way around.

Being an adoptive mom or a "single" mom is not as pathetic as you all are making it out to be. I'm sure she's perfectly happy raising Sarada despite who the parents are.
    Everything's Eventual...

Sasuke and Karin are horrible deadbeat parents, holy shit.

"Hey Sakura remember when I almost killed you and the whole village? Yeah uh I did some things and nowIhaveakidBYE"

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Black girl Choji is the only thing worthwhile.
    Yes this is correct.

At least cut the others out from the picture, Sakura...

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Chapter was quite lighthearted and fun....
    So showing Sakura even more of an obsessive Sasuke reject than we ever though, Karin and Sasuke being shitty parents and a few funny scenes with Choji kid is lighthearted and fun, you though that ending was lighthearted?

I mean the chapter was fun till that part.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    So showing Sakura even more of an obsessive Sasuke reject than we ever though, Karin and Sasuke being shitty parents and a few funny scenes with Choji kid is lighthearted and fun, you though that ending was lighthearted?

I mean the chapter was fun till that part.
    You seriously think Sarada is Karin's child..?!
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

There is also the possibility of "what Karin did to Sasuke". Kishimoto said we would eventually find out what it was. If she put her genes inside him, this would explain why Sarada got her traits (and she would genetically be the kid of Sasuke, Sakura AND Karin).

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    So showing Sakura even more of an obsessive Sasuke reject than we ever though, Karin and Sasuke being shitty parents and a few funny scenes with Choji kid is lighthearted and fun, you though that ending was lighthearted? I mean the chapter was fun till that part.
    What's even worse is that she saw more of Sasuke as a rogue ninja than as her own husband. She hasn't gotten any action in over a decade. What connection could her and Sasuke possibly have? This bitch doesn't even have a picture of them together besides that team 7 photo. She doesn't even know if he wears glasses. That's how little she knows about him. Even her own daughter trashed her. To top it all off, there's a possibility that she's a nanny to Karin's child. How much more pathetic can she get?
    Last edited by Horizon; April 23rd, 2015 at 10:25 AM.

That ending is hilarious. Kishimoto really just does not want to give Sakura a break, does he.

The first four chapters of Naruto are all named after characters and none are Sakura.

Even Konohamaru has more relevance than her.

Honestly we shouldn't even be surprised if her daughter isn't her daughter.

Well, Sakura did want to have Sasuke's baby.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

LOL Ino caught a break ending up with a better Sasuke version, I swear Kishi did all this crap to her due to those Sakura x Naruto fans pushing his buttons, he must have thought " You want your way or the high way eh? Well let's see how much worse I can make it for you guy's since your giving me so much crap for it "

How you ask? Have Sakura end up with a child that may not even be hers and end up with a dead beat husband / father.Top things off, leave a big pile of bills for her to deal with and now she broke her house to make matters worse. Feel for the kid they have, I don't know who had it worse? Her or Naruto back when he was a kid still? Though, I guess at least her parents are a live even if they are nuts and and don't want to be around her.
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

Also, Sakura gets parent-of-the-year award for demolishing their house and nearly injuring Salad after she asks a pretty legitimate question.

Holy shit, Yamcha feels like a winner compared to Sakura.

But seriously, the "bad eyesight" might just be consequence of Uchiha mixing with non-Uchiha. It's a first, after all. She'll probably ditch those once her Sharingan awakens, because there's no Naruto without Sharingan as part of the central plot.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Also, Sakura gets parent-of-the-year award for demolishing their house and nearly injuring Salad after she asks a pretty legitimate question.
    Yeah, that reaction was weird and out of place, especially when the matter of mortgage was adressed. I'd sooner expect to see something like that in Springtime of Youth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

sasuke is a shity father like ging

Closed Thread

Thread Information