Closed Thread
Page 384 of 500 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread Gaiden XI: Burrito and the Bastard Salad

I really believe Sarada is Karins daugther because if she is gonna be = Boruto he should have Uzumaki DNA in her blood.
    Last edited by LordPerucho; April 23rd, 2015 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    I really believe Sarada is Karins daugther because if she is gonna be = Boruto he should have Uzumaki DNA in his blood.
    This is giving me Ichigo vibes...

Discovered Stowaway Master Killer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Warden View Post
    Who was the white haired classmate? Kakashi's kid or some random background mook?
    I said it can be Toneri´s kid, but it´s very unlikely. Seems he´s just a fodder...

So, just because she uses glasses, her parents must use glasses as well? Did I get that right?
    Nah.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Just finished the chapter myself and, if what's being implied with Sarada is even close to accurate, there aren't a lot of ways for Sasuke to come out of it looking good. Though the problem here is that Kishimoto's had such a hard on for Sasuke that whatever the truth, good or bad, he'll be treated sympathetically.

Honestly, I see only one way for this to work without making Sasuke look like a (bigger) douche: Sarada isn't related to him either. She's Karin's child but has no biological connection to Sasuke & Sakura, who took her in after her mother's (likely) death when she was too little to know. I did notice that Boruto made particular note of her being an Uchiha, which she (allegedly) is, but it felt like it could be foreshadowing something more.

On the more crackpot side: Sarada is Sasuke child, but Karin used the services of Orochimaru, inc to impregnate herself with Sarada without Sasuke's awareness. I mostly find this hilarious because it means that not only was Sasuke not there to be a father for his child, he wasn't there to father his child.

It'd be like that episode of Moral Orel where the priest learned he had a daughter because a stalker stole his tissue filled trash can.
    Last edited by sgamer82; April 23rd, 2015 at 08:05 AM. Reason: adding burrito detail
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Black girl Choji is the only thing worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by !Volpe View Post
    So, just because she uses glasses, her parents must use glasses as well? Did I get that right?
    Well, bad eyesight *does* generally come from parents.

Especially when one of them has magic bloodline super-eyes, you have to question some things.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

This is a story about Naruto's kid, right?

OMG! Sai had sex.

Have to admit that loved the scene when Sakura's daughter doubts about her, no one can be so dissaproved than her... in history.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

I'm pretty sure karin was invented just to make Sakura not look too bad by comparison, Karin has all of Sakura's worst traits btu multiplied by 10. Poor Salad having such a shit selection of parents. That being said I really like Salad, she's asking all the hard hitting questions and she's pretty cute to boot.

Wait... So, it's not Bolt? It's BORUTO? And, Sarada, but we all thought it was hilarious that it was called Salad.

So I'll have a boruto with extra salad please. Someone tell me the Translators are jacking with us. If not though I don't really care aha

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    No, it´s a sequel of Sasuke Shippuden. So everything is logic for me

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I am surprised too that it started with Sarada in center...
    most likely there will be 10 chapters(until August 7 cinema release)...so story should move quickly....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Oh Kishi, I missed you. And he's in prime form right off the bat.

To paraphrase Dale Gribble, "Dammit, this comic is turning into Melrose Place."

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I'm going to be the one to defend Sakura if she actually is an adoptive mother. It takes a lot of maturity and love to raise a kid that isn't yours and raise them like your own. It's a little funny that so many people are shitting on Sakura for possibly not having a kid with Sasuke when just last chapter (the end of the manga) they were shitting on Sakura for having a kid with Sasuke. And if your just shitting on Sakura for being an adoptive mother, that's a little strange. If it all pans out that she is raising Sasuke's kid how pathetic is it really? When Sasuke doesn't raise her because he's a loser and who knows what happened to Karin? She could've died in childbirth for all we know. And Sakura is the bad guy here because she's taking her time to adopt a girl that had nothing to do with Sasuke sleeping with another girl?

I'll be happy if it turns out she didn't get with Sasuke. I'm still in the camp of making fun of her if she did sleep with the guy who abandoned her and tried to kill her multiple times. With all that being said it is folly of her to lie to Salad about her adoptive situation for so long. She's old enough to know. This is even if she's not even Sakura's kid of course. If she is I'll go back to making fun of her.

In the meantime it's a pretty mature move she made.
    Have to agree. It would make her look much better if she was not the mother, and in some ways I hope it is the case.

I actually liked this. Not anything grand, but it was nice to see the various kids with their parents, getting the whole thing of how parents and their children are the same and different. I did like the confrontation between Sarada and Sakura, as it did have some emotional impact, and the humor was good. If this is a short little story line and it keeps it simple like this, then I would be okay with it. I think Kishimito can make it effective and good if he goes through with certain aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I'm going to be the one to defend Sakura if she actually is an adoptive mother. It takes a lot of maturity and love to raise a kid that isn't yours and raise them like your own. It's a little funny that so many people are shitting on Sakura for possibly not having a kid with Sasuke when just last chapter (the end of the manga) they were shitting on Sakura for having a kid with Sasuke. And if your just shitting on Sakura for being an adoptive mother, that's a little strange. If it all pans out that she is raising Sasuke's kid how pathetic is it really? When Sasuke doesn't raise her because he's a loser and who knows what happened to Karin? She could've died in childbirth for all we know. And Sakura is the bad guy here because she's taking her time to adopt a girl that had nothing to do with Sasuke sleeping with another girl?

I'll be happy if it turns out she didn't get with Sasuke. I'm still in the camp of making fun of her if she did sleep with the guy who abandoned her and tried to kill her multiple times. With all that being said it is folly of her to lie to Salad about her adoptive situation for so long. She's old enough to know. This is even if she's not even Sakura's kid of course. If she is I'll go back to making fun of her.

In the meantime it's a pretty mature move she made.
    The problem with Sakura in this situation is not just the fact that Salad isn't her daughter! The problems are:

- Sasuke left Sakura for a long time, around a decade, and never returned once. It seems like it was for 13-12 years, but if we assume that Salad doesn't remember her first 3 years of life, than it is 10-9 years(Is a little less time, but it is as horrible as well).

- Sakura doesn't even has a photo with him or of him other than the one of team Taka. She had to "photoshop" pictures to make any semblance of a photo of his.

- She didn't knew if Sasuke ever used glasses. This can be two things. Or she knows, but wanted to deceive Salada, because of the next thing, that is bad already. Or she really doesn't know(this seems less likely given that she was a groupie of his and she has been for a long time).

- She ends up not being Salad mother and in fact Salad mother is Karin. The problem of this is not because she is taking care of a child of other, but because the only relation that Salad has with Sakura is that she is the child of her crush. Adding to this the fact that Sasuke left a long time ago(he basically dumped Sakura with a child and left) and the fact that she doesn't even has a photo of Sasuke(Possibly she ends up having no relationship with Sasuke).

Everything seems really bad and pathetic for Sakura. Looking at the track record of Kishimoto writing of Sakura is very possible this all is true!

Now I hope that
    - In fact Sakura has photos with Sasuke, that specific photo is of them in a certain age, age in which the only photo Sakura has of Sasuke is in his time with team Taka.
    - The glasses Salada has with her are similar with Karin, because it was in fact Karin that gave them.
    - The "I guess" about Sasuke glasses, is because Sakura was thinking that maybe before she met him, he could have had glasses.
    - Sasuke decade mission is a really well made mission by Kishimoto, that indeed would explain the absence(this one I don't really believe Kishimoto can pull up!).

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Oh Kishi, I missed you. And he's in prime form right off the bat.

To paraphrase Dale Gribble, "Dammit, this comic is turning into Melrose Place."
    Chapter was quite lighthearted and fun....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Chapter was quite lighthearted and fun....
    lighthearted and fun about sakura sucking even more with a family drama involving karin and sasuke.

Is anybody really suprised? Did somebody expect something else from Sasuke? That something else would be totally OOC for him. Having a child is already OOC for him.
    SasuSku was a failure from the very beginning, but after he tried to kill her it became disgusting. Sasuke should either die or be alone and Sakura with someone else or alone like a copy of Tsunade she is.

Closed Thread

Thread Information