Closed Thread
Page 383 of 500 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,660 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread Gaiden XI: Burrito and the Bastard Salad

ahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaaa

i never laughed at a single manga chapter while reading it....today i did. this was unreal.
    How do i write my own signature? aaah who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Anyone procreating with Sasuke I feel is in for a bad time. He's so bland I feel any sort of sexy time with him would be boring and underwhelming.
    You make him sound like he's British.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Haha

Sakura /forever alone

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I think that even if the British were bland in bed, they'd be polite. Can't say I can picture Sasuke apologizing or offering post sex tea and crumpet.

LMAO. That was so hilariously awful

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

It probably isnt true, but I seriously hope karin is the mother, so even more fanboys cry out in agony over sasuke not having a relationship with sakura at all, lol.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

If Karin is supossed to be Salada's mother, does this makes Boruto and Salada relatives?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    If Karin is supossed to be Salada's mother, does this makes Boruto and Salada relatives?
    At best distant cousins? Naruto didn't even know about Karin and there was like no mention of her by anyone till like way later.

Hidden:

Salada: Why can't we be together Boruto-kun?
    Boruto: Because I made a terrible discovery: I am your cousin. 16th degree.
    Salada: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!*awaken Mangekyo Sharigan due to love cancer*

I'm super hyped to see pathetic youtubers try to make this seem as good as possible

Well, what do you know?

It was not great, but know what? It was so... pleasant. Seeing the kids with their parents and all, I really liked the atmosphere in the chapter. Everyone was so likeable (who is the kid looking like The Last villain, though?). Sarada was just especially lovable but what really made me interested was... that fucking ending!!!

I am sorry, but I am a big fan of Team Taka. Well, of Suigetsu and Karin, who cares about Jugo? Back when the last chapter was released I jokingly said that Sarada probably was Karin's daughter who Sasuke left with Sakura (maybe Karin died in childbirth?), but I never actually imagined Kishimoto would go that way. It can still be simply teasing and she ends up being biologically Sakura's daughter who just happens to look like Karin, but I am happy enough that it was actually intended for the readers to read it as a possibility and, mainly, that regardless of the outcome this can be an excuse to show Suigetsu and Karin (again, who cares about Jugo?).

Oh boy. I cannot wait to read about the adventures of Burrito and Saskette. I don't know if I will be able to handle all of the ridiculous optimism & brooding about family the duo will bring.

I'm going to be the one to defend Sakura if she actually is an adoptive mother. It takes a lot of maturity and love to raise a kid that isn't yours and raise them like your own. It's a little funny that so many people are shitting on Sakura for possibly not having a kid with Sasuke when just last chapter (the end of the manga) they were shitting on Sakura for having a kid with Sasuke. And if your just shitting on Sakura for being an adoptive mother, that's a little strange. If it all pans out that she is raising Sasuke's kid how pathetic is it really? When Sasuke doesn't raise her because he's a loser and who knows what happened to Karin? She could've died in childbirth for all we know. And Sakura is the bad guy here because she's taking her time to adopt a girl that had nothing to do with Sasuke sleeping with another girl?

I'll be happy if it turns out she didn't get with Sasuke. I'm still in the camp of making fun of her if she did sleep with the guy who abandoned her and tried to kill her multiple times. With all that being said it is folly of her to lie to Salad about her adoptive situation for so long. She's old enough to know. This is even if she's not even Sakura's kid of course. If she is I'll go back to making fun of her.

In the meantime it's a pretty mature move she made.
    Everything's Eventual...

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

Who was the white haired classmate? Kakashi's kid or some random background mook?
    - Lurking around Arlong Park between dumps -
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    It probably isnt true, but I seriously hope karin is the mother, so even more fanboys cry out in agony over sasuke not having a relationship with sakura at all, lol.
    Actually the agony will belong to people still upset over Sakura not winding up with Naruto.........You're raising a kid that's not even yours (and you're the female at that). Never would've happened if you settled for Naruto.

Eventhough she'd probably be a child abuser if she were Bolt's mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Boruto - the sitcom. [From the author of Naruto, a new thrilling show of Love, suspense and betrayals. Every Thursdays on manga channel.]

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    This, seriously. Sasuke x Sakura is the most abusive bullshit relationship ever.

Closed Thread

Thread Information