Closed Thread
Page 382 of 500 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread Gaiden XI: Burrito and the Bastard Salad

What the hell did I just read? That was like ... bad fan-fiction.
    "Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see."

It would be good if there was Deidara. No deidara :/

Really liked the chapter. Surprisingly more than One Piece.
    Really a lot of fun. Salad character is really good so far. She's asking the good questions :" why does it matter to be ninja?,ninja sucks, do you even know your husband?". I feel bad for her. A shitty father that abandon her for some stupid 10 years mission, and a terrible mother (thanks for cementing that Sakura is a terrible character ) who has some anger management.
    I just hope this won't be the trigger of the famous uchiha love cancer.
    Kishi's idea of what a child should look like is still fucking hilarious though.

Bolt is not interesting, so it's good that the chapter didn't focus too much on him.

Did Sakura actually marry Sasuke? I honestly can't imagine that happening. Sasuke does know he's a father right? Also why did Sakura keep that whole gang mugshot picture in tact? She could have cut whatsherbucket out of it entirely.

Also....If Salad isn't her daughter has Sakura ever had sex or did she just tragically pine for Sasuke for a couple of decades unable to move on? How the crap wouldn't you remember the biggest obsession in your life wearing glasses or not? God I really hope Sakura is her mother. Anything else would be far too pathetic.

I think Salad is going to flee the village to look for her 'real' mother and the story will evolve around it with a team(having Boruto) chasing her..
    of course in the end she will found out that she lived with her mother all along..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I wonder how SasuKarin Fans are reacting now.

So even Salad, Cicory or whatever her name is now thinks that Sakura was (at best) just a one-night-stand for Sasuke... or, at worst, just a baby sitter for someone else's kid (Karin's, of all the people).
    Seems like Sakura just hit the rock bottom as a character and now she's started digging.
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

This shit is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

^pretty much.

After seeing people describe it as terrible and whatnot I had to check it out. And what do you know, it gave me way too many good laughs. Attaboy, Kishi.

Scumpanda is acting shittier than usual. Now the pages aren't even loading right.

At the very least mangastream version is out.
    http://readms.com/r/naruto/700%2B1/2763/1

Discovered Stowaway Master Killer's Avatar

If in fact it´s Toneri´s kid, I will root for him. I´d expect him to be a real badass and not a fodder like his dad. Maybe he can awake a Tenseigan and show its real powers.
    I think we had enough of Uchihas drama. It will be a breath of fresh air to see something different, to know more about Hamura´s bloodline and Kaguya origin.

He can fulfill Hamura´s decree and destroy the pointless Narutoverse that So6P created. That would be nice, he wil become the best character in the series...Oh, wait the series will end, if it happens...I definitely root for this kid

SlangStream's translation seemed even edgier than usual

And I'm sure Salad is Sakura's kid, 'tis just cheap drama that'll be resolved in a chapter or two....maybe

Now that the Missing Leaf is all modern and futuristic and stuff, it looks as boring as hell. Couldn't you at least muster up a bit of passion have fun in drawing? It's sadder than Sakura that Kishi's going for the cheap cash grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    It's sadder than Sakura that Kishi's going for the cheap cash grab.
    Considering how rushed and somewhat unfinished the final chapter looked not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Sasuke abandoned his family because he’s too embarrassed to tell them about his secret double life as a rapper named “Dr. Snakes.”

Queue new dramatic Obito reveal: "Salad's mother: is Karin!!" What in the world was he thinking when he decided to continue this godawful storyline? Couldn't he just start on some new series entirely if he really felt the need to continue writing? Is he just trying to amend Narusaku fans?

It's kinda funny how Sasuke is apparently interested in godawful women, since Sakura and Karin are both candidates for worst female character in the history of comics
    Imagine these two being your possible mother, that is actually the worst thing ever
    Like finding out your dad is hitler or something, just bad bad bad
    Edit: Actually somehow forgot for a second how absolutely wretched Sasuke is, so she has to deal with that as well
    Poor kid
    Last edited by Sheep; April 23rd, 2015 at 05:49 AM.

Anyone procreating with Sasuke I feel is in for a bad time. He's so bland I feel any sort of sexy time with him would be boring and underwhelming. I know fanfiction writers would probably paint him as this passionate guy...But I don't buy it. He really seems to not be capable of any normal affection.

Apparently, some people find the "twist" to be shocking. Seriously?
    I kinda feel sorry for Salada. Having Sasuke for your dad and Sakura/Karin for your mother is awful.

No Rock Lee or Rock Lee Jr. Kishi always disappoints.

And there is literally no chance that Sarada isn't Sakura's daughter.

Closed Thread

Thread Information