Closed Thread
Page 38 of 500 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

It's the preview, in the episode the scene will be stretched way more than that, for the sake of your melting eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Is that from a preview or from the episode?

No, it wouldn't have. Moon as a natural satellite does its "imma rotating around the primary" stuff, synchronous or otherwise. And, as a result, it can not be observed from every point of the primary simultaneously. Which defeats the point of using this celestial body for a permanent illusion transmitter.
    Yes but having the moon as a Giant Peeps around the world would stil be freaky as hell.

Of course that depends on if you have ever watched the Regular Show.

I think I am gonna have nightmares after seeing this.

It seels the anime has a decent pace.

Discovered Stowaway

I actually like that crazy face in animated. Better than in the manga at least.

---

Regarding the worst chapter, I would really like to point out the whole Kinkaku-Ginkaku disasta. Chakra meat, two guys surviving inside the stomach of a tailed-beast, five never-before mentioned tools of the most powerful ninja in history, said tools being ressurected together with those ninjas for some reason, incredibly stupid abilities for those tools which make them pretty much useless if not used together, a dull and boring battle where a character whose ability we just learned about does NOT use this ability for some reason (seriously, what was the fucking point of the black lightning?). Then when one of those guys got defeated and the tools do not matter anymore and FINALLY it looks like we could get some decent action since the other guy just went 4-tails, we get ANOTHER asspull in form of a ninja who can teleport things at the speed of light, gives them a anti-tailed-beast weapon and they defeat him with that thing.

And now suddenly this all was "JUST AS PLANNED" by Madara who wanted them to catch that thing in this bottle because he can just use a fraction of tailed-beast chakra to fullfill his goals, basically making this whole fucking war completely pointless. Not to mention he could have archived the same thing by just using the jutsu that summoned the zombies in the first place.

This easily is on the same level as mass ressurection no jutsu in my opinion.

I really hate this new opening. We see Sai in the freakin foreground and we don't even see Lee, not to mention Sasuke and Naruto yaoi reference. They are literally going for the fangirls 100 percent.

I lol so hard when Tobi said "it appears that Danzo and Oro have been in close contact" with Oro's rape face...

I did not know this Naruto spin-off series had it's own anime.

Sasuke stabbing danzou and karin is next episode hmm? might just start watching shippuden again.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    whats worse than a crazy face panel...
    Spoiler:
    animated crazy face http://i.imgur.com/lc0il.gif
    ...oh dear God.

Why would they feel the need to recreate that verbatim.
    この世に悪があるとすればそれは人の心だ。

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
    ...oh dear God.

Why would they feel the need to recreate that verbatim.
    It was a two page spread.

I guess they felt it was important.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I think the animated version makes him look even more stoned out of his gourd.

But out of all of the handy manga effects an anime can replicate down to the line-shading, why'd it have to be that?!
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

You and me, rendezvous? kappa-san's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    lol my narutard friend said why should they spend time on rock lee as he's not a MAIN character and was a tiny support character, looking back at this statment is really sad if you notice he's probably the 4th to 6th most developed character in the series, he has backstory, personality and goals, hell sakura has done less then him, kids a fucking retard I swear

if were going most developed characters (good or bad0 it probably goes like this

1. Naruto
    2. Sasuke
    3. Kakashi
    4. Shikamaru
    5. Garaa
    6. Lee
    7. Choiji

anyone think I'm wrong or have their own list, and how the fuck do you even get a kid to see how stupid a comment like these one's are "because he's not strong anymore they don't need him" "new characters were introduced" "Hardwork was a theme but themes change" "how do you expect him to fight zombies with taijutsu only" "he can only use taijutsu not ninjutsu he can't be that strong", "he's not that important of a character" "the kohana 11 were good because they were rivals his age, now age and rank don't matter anymore" "what's your obessision with the kohana 11" "pain's power to revive people was hinted at"

like this kids my friend but what the fuck do you even say to these comments????
    Disgusted. Thoroughly disgusted at those comments.
    I hope your frien is 12 years old or younger.
    This pitiful kids can't tell what a good storytelling is. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Croc7 View Post
    Seriously guys why the hell do you whine for that confession so much ????
    Its a shonen manga not a shojo..who gives a fuck about that failure crybaby Hinata anyway ????
    Its the least of the problems of this manga !

The real problem is that Kishi is destroying the manga plot wise..

Madara starts a war to catch Naruto and Bee in order to create the Juubi. Suddenly they are not needed and he can do it without them by using some shit brothers.
    The whole war doesnt make sense.
    Its ridiculous.
    You are veyr right indeed.
    Makes me wish this manga is going to end sooner.

Thank God that I have long quit reading/watching Naruto after this whole war thing.
    One Piece makes Naruto looks like crap.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    That's all I see when I close my eyes now.

Croc7 is very wrong. Not about Kishi destroying the plot obviously, he's totally right about that, but we have every right to complain about Hinata's confession being ignored. Maybe you don't like Hinata, but you seem to be more or less outvoted on that one. Her confession shouldn't be ignored, at the very least it shouldn't be treated as though it had never happened. I wouldn't go far enough to say it's the worst thing Kishi has ever done, but it's definitely a legitimate complaint for the series. And don't just give me "It's Shonen, not Shojo". Doesn't fly. And even if you didn't care for Hinata it's still annoying because it makes Naruto (the character) look like either a complete idiot/asshole/both and you don't just completely ignore something like that.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

If Hinata has a giant armadillo penis next to her Naruto would not only have paid attention to her, but he would have gone back for a second look.

*sigh*
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Hahahaha, Robby. You're funny.
    You make dirty jokes.

Sadly, its not a joke. He has cannonically given a giant armadillo penis a look twice, instead of approaching Hinata after she sacrificed her life to save him and declared that she loved him.

Not a joke. Not exaggerated.

100% canon.

What the hell Kishi.

I found this image recently, and I think it sums up a lot of the reasons why Naruto sucks now.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    What the hell Kishi.
    I use these four words very frequently these days when talking about Naruto.

And yeah, you're totally right. He picked an armadillo penis over the only half-decent looking girl in the series (Haku doesn't count). I wonder what that says about him?
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Well, to be fair. It was a mission (a fake one, but he didn't knew it) gave by Tsunade, not Naruto's own initiative. So he didn't really had any choice....

Also, the art in "Naruto" is bad?

Closed Thread

Thread Information