Closed Thread
Page 371 of 500 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread 1100: Even Neji is Deader than this Series!

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    I think you may have missed the implied sarcasm
    Could be , i never watched his videos before.

Quote Originally Posted by 'ko View Post
    why do you find it so awful? I think it's fine, and it goes back to a time when Kishi actually cared. There is a lot more attention to detail and colors than most of the other 9 images
    Look at Naruto trying to pop Kuramas snot-bubble. The ONLY way the spread could make any sense is if Naruto was posing for someone elses photo or something. "Naruto, move your hand juuust a bit more to the right! Lawlz, now it totally looks like you'll pop the snot bubble, even though you're miles apart"

Posing like you're about to pop Kurama's snot bubble in Konoha is akin to posing like you're holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy.

It's a tourist attraction.

Which goes into the topic of how silly, neutered, and nonintimidating the 9 Tailed Kyubi has become.
    Everything's Eventual...

Are you guys still gonna try to hit the 500 pages mark?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

It will probably happen, considering there will be the spin off, new movie and naruto just won't go away.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Does anybody know around what date/ month episode of anime with 8 gates being opened should air?

I finished reading Naruto some time ago and I am really interested in seeing only few moments / episodes of it for animation/ action value, 8 gates Gai vs Madara is one of those that I would like to see sooner than later.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Isn't that the idea? Seems like way too much of an oversight for it NOT to have been intended that way...

Quote Originally Posted by ShimpanzeeThat View Post
    She did? well killing a little girl seems a little bit extreme. He could have offered help, send her to Konoha.
    He wanted to. She didn't let him. Kakashi was going to use his raikiri to kill an enemy before she stepped in the way. She basically committed suicide.

Oh boy, more designs for the musical are out.

Spoiler:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...costume/.83643

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Lol at Orochimaru and that smug-ass smile on Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Look at Naruto trying to pop Kuramas snot-bubble. The ONLY way the spread could make any sense is if Naruto was posing for someone elses photo or something. "Naruto, move your hand juuust a bit more to the right! Lawlz, now it totally looks like you'll pop the snot bubble, even though you're miles apart"
    But... that's exactly what's happening there.

But the spread is not designed to look like a photo, or like a photo is being taken. Theres no special framing, no one further in the foreground than Naruto that he's posing at, and indeed, he doesn't look like he's posing or have any intention other than popping the bubble. Hence a crummy-looking Sakura being all angry at Naruto at the bottom of the page, in another insane case of angles and perspective.
    Perhaps Kakashi i taking a photo? Only then, Naruto would not be visible at all.

Eh, maybe I'm way off here. All I can say is that the spread didn't succesfully convey "Naruto posing for someone elses camera" to me. Maybe if he'd winked at the reader, or done a peace sign, or the whole thing had been framed like a photo...but thats just me nitpicking.

Call me crazy, but the costumes look really good and the actors actually resemble the cast. I'm used to way worse from various other live action adaptions.

I love the designs for Jiraya and Zabuza the most, personally

Volume 72 will have a "secret" attached to its purchase.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nd-band/.83838

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    But the spread is not designed to look like a photo, or like a photo is being taken. Theres no special framing, no one further in the foreground than Naruto that he's posing at, and indeed, he doesn't look like he's posing or have any intention other than popping the bubble. Hence a crummy-looking Sakura being all angry at Naruto at the bottom of the page, in another insane case of angles and perspective.
    Perhaps Kakashi i taking a photo? Only then, Naruto would not be visible at all.

Eh, maybe I'm way off here. All I can say is that the spread didn't succesfully convey "Naruto posing for someone elses camera" to me. Maybe if he'd winked at the reader, or done a peace sign, or the whole thing had been framed like a photo...but thats just me nitpicking.
    wow that's waaaay too much over-analizing a simple color-spread. So, in any other color spread in any other manga in history, who are the characters posing for? Who's taking the photo? It's just an image made for the cover of a chapter, and yes the meaning is that Naruto is fakingly "popping" the fox's bubble with false perspective... man, yes, you're nitpicking

Quote Originally Posted by 'ko View Post
    wow that's waaaay too much over-analizing a simple color-spread. So, in any other color spread in any other manga in history, who are the characters posing for? Who's taking the photo? It's just an image made for the cover of a chapter, and yes the meaning is that Naruto is fakingly "popping" the fox's bubble with false perspective... man, yes, you're nitpicking
    In other colorspreads, it doesn't matter because it doesn't rely on the perspective trick, but Naruto popping the bubble only makes sense in the context that someone was taking a picture or something

Like if the kyuubi's snot bubble was some sort of Konoha leaning tower of snot

Daz is known for over-analayzing the crap out of things which makes him great at seeing details, irrelevant or otherwise, that mostly everyone else misses. Sure, he can be nitpicky but rarely is anyone more attentive to possible plot holes, contradictions, and nonsensical storytelling.

As for the cover art nitpick. Meh. I still think if we could look at it like a tourist attraction, like what PH and Daz said above, it'll come off fine. That, or you can just like it for what it is.
    Everything's Eventual...

All in all it doesn't change that the overall selection isn't that great

Closed Thread

Thread Information