Closed Thread
Page 362 of 500 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

So I'm watching the Naruto anime and I just finished the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, wondering if I should watch the Pre-Shippuden filler or just skip it because it's torturous?

Quote Originally Posted by SSJLuffy View Post
    So I'm watching the Naruto anime and I just finished the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, wondering if I should watch the Pre-Shippuden filler or just skip it because it's torturous?
    I'd skip it without a second thought. There's a shitload of episodes and they mostly amount to nothing. Even if you decide to watch it, you'll probably give up on your own soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJLuffy View Post
    Is torturous! Supposedly some canon things happen in the last filler episodes, but Is nothing big if I remember correctly. Also an amazing thing of those fillers arcs is the opening and ending songs, majority of them are great, unfortunately the filler itself is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Still remember some people on MH calling it a work of art. Saying "Just because it has a different style, doesn't mean it's bad" or "Best thing that happened for anime in a couple of years." You know, retarded stuff like that.
    Are these the same people who shit on One Piece?

Second one might be sarcastic. And maybe true because it's the only thing that could be memorable in the long run. Aside from the plot.

That crap is too hard to forget.

Saved the best for last.

Still remember some people on MH calling it a work of art. Saying "Just because it has a different style, doesn't mean it's bad" or "Best thing that happened for anime in a couple of years." You know, retarded stuff like that.
    To be honest the first one isn't bad at all and the second-to-last would've been okay without the ragdoll physics, but the rest... I mean, as far as "still pictures moving on screen" goes none of those others were bad if you wanted to be pendantic...but they were so off model and the directing was so bizarre things warped back around to awful. I'm a guy who loves the Movie 6/Tate style of animation in One Piece, so I can tolerate some non-conventional animation, but that was going way too far towards the extreme.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post

Second one might be sarcastic. And maybe true because it's the only thing that could be memorable in the long run. Aside from the plot.
    Yep, and the same people that complain every weak about the pacing of One Piece, but don't say nothing about Naruto pacing. Pacing that not only is basically the same as One Piece but is also horrible executed(If you think One Piece pacing is badly executed, than watch Naruto and see how Dead moments and Flashback overload make everything a notch worse!).

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post

Oh believe me, it wasn't sarcastic. After a couple of years you get to know members a little.

But yeah, maybe it is the best thing that happened, in a sense that nobody ever tries to do something like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    To be honest the first one isn't bad at all and the second-to-last would've been okay without the ragdoll physics, but the rest... I mean, as far as "still pictures moving on screen" goes none of those others were bad if you wanted to be pendantic...but they were so off model and the directing was so bizarre things warped back around to awful. I'm a guy who loves the Movie 6/Tate style of animation in One Piece, so I can tolerate some non-conventional animation, but that was going way too far towards the extreme.
    Some of the scenes weren't really that bad all by themselves. But as a whole, it's... I tried to find the right word but I don't even know what I should call it. They gave Pain some realistic moves, but it only ends up looking like he's drunk and stumbling around at times. Then his face is overemphasized and twisted and I wouldn't have a problem if it was the anime's style, but it really wasn't. In something like TTNG, it would be perfectly acceptable, because it has that kind of style.

Then the scenery suddenly changed into roots growing out of ground and and lifting cubical rocks. Cubical rocks everywhere, to the point that it started looking like the natural habitat of Road Runner, which Pain mimics later on with his hillarious running. He was also shown skating on ground, as if he had wheels under his sandals.

And of course, he was given abilities he doesn't have. Surviving all kinds of blows unscathed. We're talking those Kyuubi cloak punches, couple of metric tons of rock blasting him in the head repeatedly, him deflecting some Kyuubi lasers with his palms... Pain's bodies weren't as durable as that, not even his main one. It's still animated flesh. The way other bodies, and that same body was defeated later on, shows that.

I didn't want to write as much, but working Saturday morning is too boring.

Its moments like these that make me happy I didn't waste time watching the anime...

...excuse me, the vid so fail, it fails to upload. For some reason it keep giving me the NEXT one
    ... going for the 5th time to get correct vid

FINALLY!... egads that face!
    Last edited by Katzztar; December 13th, 2014 at 02:32 AM.

The only really good thing from Shippuuden anime is the soundtrack. It really deserves a better anime. And don't get me wrong, there are some good parts. Last thing I saw was Madara ET appearing and fighting for the first time, and it looked pretty fine. No, wait, I saw a chunk of Obito becoming Jinchuuriki. Nothing too bad, but also nothing incredibly inspiring.

But you should really check the soundtrack on YT. It actually makes some scenes a lot better than they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Its moments like these that make me happy I didn't waste time watching the anime...
    Did you see Guy fighting against his clone filler? A highlit of anime industry.

Then there's that filler during Hidan & Kakuzu arc I'll never forget. Basically we have a team of Asuma, Shikamaru, Izumo and Kotetsu and 3 other teams comprised of nobodies covertly scouting locations where Hidan and Kakuzu might be getting their bounties or something. We get to see the each team of nobodies preparing before entering a house or a cave or whatever as if it's so suspenseful and as if we have no fucking clue which of the teams will stumble onto Hidan and Kakuzu. It was pretty darn obvious even without reading manga beforehand.

The only really good thing from Shippuuden anime is the soundtrack. It really deserves a better anime. And don't get me wrong, there are some good parts. Last thing I saw was Madara ET appearing and fighting for the first time, and it looked pretty fine.
    Aside from a few seconds where the colorist or animators forgot that Madara wears gloves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I like that all the Akatsuiki wear nail polish.

For some reason.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I like that all the Akatsuiki wear nail polish.

For some reason.
    Well you know, when you're out for world domination or some reason that seems unclear to every member, you have to dress to impress for success

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Well you know, when you're out for world domination or some reason that seems unclear to every member, you have to dress to impress for success
    That original plan Pain mentioned seemed pretty good to me. Capitalize on mistrust and conflicts between villages and make money. Create nuke jutsu. Rule the world.

Something like what mercenary companies are doing today.

Too bad it was just a cover for an Uchiha wanting to stop being forever alone.

That original plan Pain mentioned seemed pretty good to me. Capitalize on mistrust and conflicts between villages and make money. Create nuke jutsu. Rule the world.

Too bad it was just a cover for an Uchiha wanting to stop being forever alone.
    And now he has to spend an eternity in hell with his 12 year old grilfriend.
    Everything's Eventual...

Shipmate

Spoiler:
    Somebody actually thought this needed to exist.

Yeah especially with killing innocent people and making profit part like Blackwater.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

More info from a Kishi interview:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3466021866

1.When Kishimoto first created Naruto he was inspired by a roadside ramen stall, he wanted to write about a youth eating ramen. his theme is considered questionable, but in the end it still became serialized while under doubts.
    In the end, it all comes back to ramen.

2.The fourthís appearance was inspired by carelessly jumbling up kiba and akamaruís combination. and so Naruto's fatherís image was set.
    So...Minato's design was inspired by Kiba? Also, I love the use of the word "carelessly"

3.Before the chunnin exams, Kishimoto originally wanted to draw a few more missions, but to ask him to illustrate the whole ninjaverse at one go, kishi says it is very stressful to have to do so many characters, so he asked his assistant for help, and the assistant created Lee using reference from Jackie Chan.
    Yeah, that would've made a lot more sense. Also, YEAH! Lee is based on Jackie Chan!

4.In Akatsuki Kishimotoís fav is Hidan. Kishi was told that the image of Shikamaru smoking canít possible be animated on TV, but Kishi did it anyway. He tried to make Hidan look not as intidimating
    Smoking's bad, mmkay. And yeah, Hidan probably was the best Akatsuki member.

5.Kishi feel that Jiraiyaís death was spectacular, therefore if he was edo tensei, it would be hard to draw narutoís reaction. thatís why jiraiya did not re-appear.
    Also because he's alive. We all know he is.

6.Kishi is troubled by Sakuraís popularity among the readers. While he was drawing covers, it was easy drawing naruto and sasuke, but for sakura kishi have to spend more time re-drawing and adjusting, worrying that he might draw her ugly. sakuraís family is not revealed because of popularity reasons, but hinata with low number of appearances were consistently popular with the readers, kishi once had the idea to change hinata to the heroine.
    Well, ya really screwed the pooch on that one, Kishi

7.he let neji die for naruto and hinata to be closer, thatís how hinata brought her daughter to visit his grave in chapter 700. narutoís son boruto and neji is the same meaning, this is all intended early on.
    "Oh Naruto, I'm so glad my cousin died so that we could be closer together. Wait, didn't I confess my love to you at some point? Oh, whatever."

8. before naruto KO enemies kishi would use several different angle shots to show the same move, this is inspired by jackie chanís martial arts film. also when doing KO scenes kishi donít like to draw the character faces, he feel that revealing faces will dimish the impact of the body moving and the artwork.
    Tell that to Oda and his awesome reaction shots

9.At the end when Naruto and Sasuke fight, the original intention is that they finish while holding hands, but kishi changed his mind and cut their hands, making a more gory ending.
    Hmm...I actually approve of this.

10.When NARUTO ends, Kishi introduces next yearís movie and naruto exibition 2015, revealing that orochimaru, kabuto, and lesser characters will be re-appearing in the boruto series, to finish the main plot. then kishi says he will be relaxing for the time bring, call an assistant to discuss about the new series. it is unclear whether the new series will still be centered around ninjas or around a totally new theme.
    "Yep, couldn't be arsed to deal with Orochimaru's group in the main series so I'll fart out some extra chapters to deal with them when I feel like it."

Also, wait, a Naruto story not centered around ninjas?

....My god

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Well, ya really screwed the pooch on that one, Kishi
    She's not that unattractive....even with that garish pink hair and forehead with it's own zipcode.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Tell that to Oda and his awesome reaction shots
    The whole eyes rolling in the back of the head and gaping or foaming mouths or eyes bulging outward with zigzagging tongues bit kind of gets redundant after a while.

Do you wanna borrow it? Khamolen's Avatar

7.he let neji die for naruto and hinata to be closer, thatís how hinata brought her daughter to visit his grave in chapter 700. narutoís son boruto and neji is the same meaning, this is all intended early on.
    Neji was murdered because the NaruHina shippers wanted BLOOD.

Shipmate

Neji was Hiashi's most trusted supporter and has sacrificed himself for the great plan.

I didn't expect to see this confirmed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information