Closed Thread
Page 350 of 500 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

First Naruto realizes that Hinata loves him romantically through replaying flashback scenes of Hinata writing down "Uzumaki Naruto-kun" in class as a kid when Iruka told them to write the name of the person (names of the people) they'd like to be with on doomsday, of her giving ointment to him during the chunin exam, of her jumping in during the pain arc etc. in his mind.
    He now realizes it? Seriously...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Sometimes you just have to realize that a girl you like happens to have a lot of things in common with you. For example, being of destined bloodline can take years to mature. I think Naruto was really looking for something like that in a future wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Naruto: The Muffler

You'd think after the love confession where she died for him it would be obvious even for the most dumbest and clueless person on the entire earth but apprently Naruto forgot about the whole deal as said confession was never mentioned again till chapter 699.5 aka THE LAST NARUTO MOVIE! *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Hidden:
    So glad I wasn't the only one to think that!

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    You'd think after the love confession where she died for him it would be obvious even for the most dumbest and clueless person on the entire earth but apprently Naruto forgot about the whole deal as said confession was never mentioned again till chapter 699.5 aka THE LAST NARUTO MOVIE! *sigh*
    Ya know if he did have Naruto acknowledge Hinata after that confession .... I was willing to renew my interest in actually reading the series. But noooo, its the same old shit recycled to try to look new but ended up smelling even worse. So nope I didn't return to fandom, only kept updated by visiting sites for spoilers in order to support the mocking

Oi! I'm just as bad as him when it comes to picking up on signals!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post

The NaruSaku fans could use some spare ones.

Well he is blonde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

One question who is the head of Hyūga clan Hinata or her sister ?
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    One question who is the head of Hyūga clan Hinata or her sister ?
    That's right.... with all the crap focus on Sause and war I've forgotten that part of the Hyūga family intrigue. Hinata is rightful heiress but Hiashi (that was her dad's name right?) felt that she was a failure and her little sister Hinabi(sp?)was more talented even though she was much younger than Hinata.

How does this main and branch family thing work, anyway? Hiashi's brother became branch family because he was the second child. Shouldn't Hanabi be branch family as well then?

Not until their father dies and/or her or Hinata become the family head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    That's right.... with all the crap focus on Sause and war I've forgotten that part of the Hyūga family intrigue. Hinata is rightful heiress but Hiashi (that was her dad's name right?) felt that she was a failure and her little sister Hinabi(sp?)was more talented even though she was much younger than Hinata.
    My think is being the wife of seventh changes her father thinking that is what I think so she's the head of her clan in chapter 700 .
    " Those without power , flee while you still CAN "

How does this main and branch family thing work, anyway? Hiashi's brother became branch family because he was the second child. Shouldn't Hanabi be branch family as well then?
    Well Hiashi and his brother were twins, weren't they? That may be a factor...to tell them apart (though to non-hyugas, the males all look alike)

And we don't know if there is a cutoff age for applying the cursed bird seal. Neji was marked shortly after Hinata's 3rd b-day, I think. He wasn't much older than here, 1 or 2 years. So he was marked by age 5.

I think the biggest factor was that the family thought Hinata was thought to be a failure. Hiashi even said that to Kunarei and that at nearly half her age, Hanabi is far better than Hinata. Its this is what makes me think that there is a 'cut off age' for applying the seal, as Hiashi's behavior in Hinata's youth suggested that if he could, he would have made Hinata a branch member and have Hanabi as the heir.
    Hiashi even said that he didn't care what happened to Hinata when she first graduated from the ninja academy, which suggests he didn't care if she dies on a mission.
    In short, I think they didn't make Hanabi a branch member because she was needed as a back up heir.

I started rewatching the Naruto anime... Is this what parents of deadbeats feel like when they watch old home movies of their children before they lost their way?

Such wasted potential...

Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    =
    Such wasted potential...
    It's an anime adaptation that's par for the course 95% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    That Freeza statue is freaking terrifying.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Just you wait till they announce Naruto GT

Shipmate

Hyuuga Hiashi's Moon Eye Plan.

If I didn't have to read the last two chapters of manga that I keep forgetting to read, I'd be effectively done here.

Closed Thread

Thread Information