Page 34 of 500 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

not sure if serious :P

Quote Originally Posted by AtARU View Post
    Doujinshi? ......

What's up with the sudden apearance of all these strange white-eyed Naruto fanfic characters?

I refuse to believe that the Zetsu clones, with their sole method of attack appearing to be Venus Flytrap tentacle rape no jutsu, could have posen a threat to any person with a working brain. The naked plant man volcano made their threat level nonexistent.
    Which leaves us with a few zombies killing 40000 of the worlds best ninjas. Riiiiiight.
    Huh, I guess its World War halftime now. With the Narutoverse basically being the inverse of "proper" ninjas, it's only natural to they can't fight at night.

Oh, and I cannot take that statue thing seriously. Whenever I see it, theres an association I just can't shake.

It's tips lighting up did not help at all.

Well bright orange might stick out at night >.>
    Though I thought we actually did have a case or two of ninja doing things at night in part 1... Apparently they lose that capability when fighting en masse.

What piece of shit did I just read?
    I hope this manga ends as soon as possible.

Sharingan Red

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post

Must have been an off-screen fight. ~_~
    My thoughts exactly xD

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Or Naruto could've thought of the girl who threw herself in the path of a blade and told him she loved him at least once.
    THIS. I think this is actually what pisses me off the most we don't even know what Naruto makes of the situation. He seems to have just forgotten about it, which doesn't seem like something he would do.

@The Daz. Yeah, I have my own joke, apparently the Zetsu clones have the ability to slightly drain their enemies chakra if they touch them. So here's my dialogue.
    Zetsu Clone: I'll now drain your chakra for one hour, so when I'm finally done you'll be dead. Now please let me drain you for an hour.
    Random Fodder: Yeah No. *smacks him*

@Luffyko It's alright if you're a little Sabo obsessed, I'm the same way with Hinata in case you couldn't tell.
    Last edited by Kareem Said; May 2nd, 2011 at 01:55 PM.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Could he be any lazier with character designs. These are supposed to be different characters.
    Spoiler:

To be fair, the first 3 are all family, I don't remember the 4th one though..

2 and 3 are twin brothers man!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    THIS.

@Luffyko It's alright if you're a little Sabo obsessed, I'm the same way with Hinata in case you couldn't tell.
    Yeah, I noticed that xD
    I think she's cute, but she's not my fave girl.
    But it's a shame what Kishi did to her. I don't even lika NaruHina, but at least she deserves an answer from Naruto -__-

She shoulda stayed dead after Tendo Pain killed her, then Kishi-Sensei wouldn't have to worry at all.

Good lord, Samwize, you're right!
    Maybe she did die?
    Of, like, natural causes?

She didn't die after Pain's attack.
    She was gravely wounded, but Sakura saved her... OMG, Sakura did something and it was not crying or thinking of Sasuke! O__o

When was the last time we saw her?
    What I'm saying is--MAYBE SHE DIED.
    Kishi forg- GAH! I can't make good jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffyko View Post
    She didn't die after Pain's attack.
    She was gravely wounded, but Sakura saved her.
    That SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if Hinata cuts her hair and puts on a pair of red contact lens she'll get a response form Naruto.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Quote Originally Posted by WarshipArc View Post
    Maybe if Hinata cuts her hair and puts on a pair of red contact lens she'll get a response form Naruto.
    But an emotional event must happen for it to be believable!
    Have Neji or that little one kill people.

So Naruto's actually dumb enough to waste all his energy before he even reaches the battlefield. Was it ever stated what area of the battle Naruto was going too, because the battle may just be over by the time he gets there anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    To be fair, the first 3 are all family, I don't remember the 4th one though..

2 and 3 are twin brothers man!
    That's Tenten. She fought the blind guy in the Chuunin Exams I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wheelo View Post
    That's Tenten. She fought the blind guy in the Chuunin Exams I believe.
    No, that's not Ten Ten, she's chinesse-like, and awesome in the Rock Lee Manga.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

You know, I've lost all hope for this war. Hell, I lost all hope during the Kin/Gin brothers crap. How does Naruto end you may ask? With a whimper or a bang? The answer: A fart. Naruto just farts out at the end. You can just feel the apathy dripping from Kishi's pen as he writes and draws it. And of course the fanboys are eating this shit up, but I digress.

I almost don't care if Lee kicks ass anymore (almost being the key word) and all I want now is for Raikage to beat down on somebody (especially if those "somebodies" are Naruto and Sasuke). But I'm worried that Raikage will try to stop Naruto from saving everyone, which is stupid in itself, but then Naruto will use his legendary Talk no Jutsu on the Raikage and Rai will be convinced that Naruto is the Ninja Jesus who will end the dreaded Cycle of Hatred!

And that sucks because probably the first thing that the Raikage did to endear him to us, was that Naruto was being his usual fail, whiny self, whining "DONT KILL MY BOYFRIEND".(Honestly Naruto became even more whiny and fail during the Gokage Summit Arc) And the Raikage responds by essentially saying "Piss off, idiot". I think that was the first time people started to realize that the Raikage was one of the few relevant characters in this series that's still worth a damn. Hell, Raikage, Killer Bee and Kisame were probably the only real saving graces of the otherwise atrocious Gokage Summit arc. So having him swayed by Talk no Jutsu (which seems fairly likely) would suck ass. Thus, Kishi will probably do it.

@Warship Arc On a completely unrelated note, Hinata looks great with black hair
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Closed Thread

Thread Information