Closed Thread
Page 337 of 500 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Minor changes: *COUGH* Kaguya *COUGH*

Need to somehow hit that 700 chapters mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post

It's pretty much undeniable that the Kishi who wrote Part 2 was no longer an artist, and just a guy doing a job for money.
    He lost control of the plot in the Sasuke Pot arc (a terrible arc as well) and never got back on the horse.

The degradation of the art style into bland nothingness alone is proof of this.
    Just out of curiosity, did you enjoy the fights in that Arc?

Finally have read the whole Rock lee manga. Very funny and enjoyable. But somehow I felt like it had more character development than Naruto had the past 300 chapters... Also, was it just me or was the romance aspect handled way better than in Naruto as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Just out of curiosity, did you enjoy the fights in that Arc?
    No, and unlike most of ya'll I was there when they all first happened.
    So they actually got worse later when after a year or so of thinking Kishi had dramatically ended Chouji's life...it was bullshit.
    Oh that and the same wait to find out the arc was largely wasting time for a plot point as simple as "Sasuke leaves".

Naruto is over, come on! Let's close this shop! xd

Well, now that it's finaly over, and the smell of rooting corpse is mostly gone, I'd say that while I'd change a lot, if I knew that it was going to be a drag of 700 chapters, and was extremely unsatisfying, I'm ok with naruto now that it doesn't matter. It can go to the nebulous dubious quality manga of old that are no more.

Kind of when that anoying old aunt dies, and you try to remember the good times only.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    Wasn't the Byakugan stronger than the Sharingan? poor Byakugan was forgotten as soon as it was mentioned.
    Byakugan eyes don't have to be recharged

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    No, and unlike most of ya'll I was there when they all first happened.
    So they actually got worse later when after a year or so of thinking Kishi had dramatically ended Chouji's life...it was bullshit.
    Oh that and the same wait to find out the arc was largely wasting time for a plot point as simple as "Sasuke leaves".
    Funny, I was also around when they happened. And I still think the Neji vs Kidomaru fight is one of the best shonen fights I've ever seen up to a certain point.

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    Byakugan eyes don't have to be recharged
    Nor do they drive people emotionally insane (SUPPOSEDLY)

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Nor do they drive people emotionally insane (SUPPOSEDLY)
    Well in tandem with the Gentle Fist Style they can make a character into an A-Class troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Re reading in the forest of death right now and I can't believe that Sasuke used to be "cool".
    What happened to him?
    Also it's a shame what happened to the art, I used to love it so much but it lost of it's heart and Kishimoto just some of his skill somehow.
    Last edited by springsring; November 16th, 2014 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    Finally have read the whole Rock lee manga. Very funny and enjoyable. But somehow I felt like it had more character development than Naruto had the past 300 chapters... Also, was it just me or was the romance aspect handled way better than in Naruto as well?
    I can relate to this.

Absolute Hotness... Arara, I Mean Justice

Quote Originally Posted by springsring View Post
    Re reading in the forest of death right now and I can't believe that Sasuke used to be "cool".
    What happened to him?

Also it's a shame what happened to the art, I used to love it so much but it lost of it's heart and Kishimoto just some of his skill somehow.
    Is being a Emo is no longer a fad? I always failed to understand how so many liked the emo-suke... and yeah there were fans that said they like his dark-sulking-emo --excuse me, I meant brooding---ways

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Is being a Emo is no longer a fad? I always failed to understand how so many liked the emo-suke... and yeah there were fans that said they like his dark-sulking-emo --excuse me, I meant brooding---ways
    He wasn't exactly always emo and brooding though, he smiled and got flustered,made some jokes and insulted Sakura, wasn't the best at everything and would still get punked and show emotion, and he showed that he cared about his cell mates and would do cool thing's.

Quote Originally Posted by springsring View Post
    He wasn't exactly always emo and brooding though, he smiled and got flustered,made some jokes and insulted Sakura, wasn't the best at everything and would still get punked and show emotion, and he showed that he cared about his cell mates and would do cool thing's.
    Doesn't matter if he really was or wasn't emo. You know how fandoms can be, even if something does fit or isn't real, if the fans think so, then they keep saying its so. Its how the teen-fans saw him as such and yeah there were some who called him that, even made fanart.
    Others called him that as a joke, saying he failed at being emo as well.
    Emo-Sasuke is like Zoro/Sanji yaoi, it is not canon but don't try telling the fans that.

My point I is that many teens (and preteen) that thought they were Goth or were into emo, were fans of Sasuke, when it started to fade some, so did his popularity .... that is as the fans grew up they saw how much the character sucked

I guess with recent revelations, we can retroactively claim that Sasuke wasn't actually emo. He was just showing the first few symptoms of love cancer.

If Sasuke was emo he certainly was the worse emo I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

lol I know, I always laughed when I came across a sauce-fan (sauce is intentional) that said "I love how Sasuke-kun is so emo! I just want to hug him and make him smile!"
    ....... yes, someone really did say that. And of course that was before he was shown to smile in the manga. I think it was during the Wave arc, just after Haku make Sasuke a pincushion and he was thinking he couldn't die, he still needed to kill that man (his big bro)

What makes a person an emo?(real question)

^bottomless stupidity?

Closed Thread

Thread Information