Closed Thread
Page 332 of 500 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,640 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

I actually liked the Kage Summit. But that could be because I was dying for years to see anyone from other villages.

I don't quite get why Tsunade's arc is higher than Konoha's invasion, or why Itachi's and that. . ."Jinchuriki wathever" arcs receive such sudden bursts. Both are really awful.

Tsunade's arc was ok (Itachi and Kisame's scenes were quite cool, honestly), but Konoha's invasion (even though I consider it part of the Chuunin Exam arc) is quite superior, imho.

Mostly agree with the rest.

I think the reason why the Confining the Jinchuuriki arc got a boost was because of Killer Bee and Kushina. Invasion of Konoha wasn't even that bad. It's probably because it interrupted the Chuunin exam lol

Wait, the Chunin exams and Orochimaru's invasion are counted as separate arcs now?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

People think Killer Bee is a good character. I find him annoying and unimportant as we saw, cause he didn't do anything during the final battle. xD

It's....it's really gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Has this been posted yet?

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/naruto-banned-in-usa

Jesus Christ...
    I'm afraid they are beyond even his help..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Wu Tang Killa Beez
    Beez in the trap son.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Wait, the Chunin exams and Orochimaru's invasion are counted as separate arcs now?
    Yeah, because they are two different arcs. Exactly like Shinobi World War and Ten Tails Revival and the Final Arc - which are also totally three different arcs with break points totally not looking like completely random.

No, but it had to be broken up otherwise they'd only have like 5 datapoints, and it looks better on the chart to have more highpoints early on.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

The Five Kage summit wasn´t that bad, especially seeing the Raikage destroying Sasuke in every single panel of their fight

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Our first week without a Naruto chapter.

Such a surreal feeling.
    A feeling of cleanliness, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    A somewhat accurate graph of Naruto's drop in quality.

Ia gree with most of it... except the summit and retrieve sauce. I enjoyed the summit, it was one point I did like reading after the timeskip but I think the retrieve sauce shouldn't be that high...

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I actually liked the Kage Summit. But that could be because I was dying for years to see anyone from other villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    The Five Kage summit wasn´t that bad, especially seeing the Raikage destroying Sasuke in every single panel of their fight
    Yeah those are why I enjoyed the summit. I'm not impressed by Killer Bee but loved the Raikage...esp when the Duck's behind thought he had him trapped and the Raikage simply severed his own arm as if it was nothing to free himself.

Just like rent is too damn high so is the chunnin exam.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Just like rent is too damn high so is the chunnin exam.
    I was about to go whine "but I like the chunin exams!" but looking back at that chart I see they have it higher then the Wave arc, which is my fave, so now I agree with you, but say the two should be switched.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    I was about to go whine "but I like the chunin exams!" but looking back at that chart I see they have it higher then the Wave arc, which is my fave, so now I agree with you, but say the two should be switched.
    I like the arc but without the Invasion of Konoha arc attached to it, it kind off falls flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I like the arc but without the Invasion of Konoha arc attached to it, it kind off falls flat.
    You got a point there, It's hard to rise higher when there's a dead weight attached.

another interview with the author

In the interview, Kishimoto stated that Naruto's journey to become a Hokage is much like his own journey to become a manga artist.
    “I was unable to do well in school and felt a strong sense of inferiority,” he said. “When Naruto said, 'I will be Hokage,' people surrounding him laughed at his dream. Since childhood, I also told others that I would be a manga artist but had no foundation."

Reflecting on his series' journey, Kishimoto thinks he broke new ground with the story's approach to conflict. The series' protagonist did not always resort to brute force to defeat his enemies.
    "Boys' comics inevitably feature violent scenes. But I wanted to tell (readers) that enemies who resort to violence probably do so because of unavoidable reasons,”Kishimoto said. “And if (the protagonists) defeat them without understanding their motivation, it could end up leading to a repeat of the same thing.”

source : http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...formula/.80958

Yes Kishi, thats a nice moral to push, once or twice.

Not with every single mass murdering psychopath a dozen different times. With either full redemptive amnesty given at the end... or death.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information