Closed Thread
Page 33 of 500 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Hinata is icing on the fail cake. Even in shounen, you don't have a girl confess and have NO RESPONSE from the boy for over 100 chapters. Confessions in both shounen and shoujo SHOULD change the relationship dynamic between two characters, whether they actually hook up, things get awkward, etc. it doesn't have to be prominent in shounen, but it should still cause a change. Doesn't help that Hinata has been in the same scene as Naruto at least once since that i can recall and there was no indication of such change. Instead things continue to decline and longer and longer the extra icing just sits there getting sweeter and sweeter.
    And since Hinata is my favorite of the female characters, I find that icing even more deliciously fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Croc7 View Post
    Seriously guys why the hell do you whine for that confession so much ????
    Its a shonen manga not a shojo..who gives a fuck about that failure crybaby Hinata anyway ????
    Its the least of the problems of this manga !
    cause there was some build up to it , then says it , and naruto doesnt even give a shit + it proves kishi doesnt give a shit about his side chars

i am just waiting 2 months and 2 weeks untill the real naruto comes ut
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

What did you actually expect guys, seeing Naruto and Hinata going on dates or something ?
    He will get the girl at the end of the manga, its not like its appropriate now.

Maybe Naruto doesn't love Hinata and doesn't want to hurt her feeling by telling her about it and all of the scene of Naruto thinking about this were off-screen.

I give Naruto 30 more chapters until the BIG GRAND FINALE, where Naruto and Sasuke will dance and sing show tunes while fireworks shoot off in the background.

What did you actually expect guys, seeing Naruto and Hinata going on dates or something ?
    He will get the girl at the end of the manga, its not like its appropriate now.
    It's not appropriate now, but there were opportunities for something to happen, and at least one scene where a change in their relationship could have been seen. And like I said, a confession can go infinitely many ways, from them going on dates as you suggest, to just a more subtle awkwardness or tension, to a flat out refusal and its ramifications for Hinata, etc.

Or Naruto could've thought of the girl who threw herself in the path of a blade and told him she loved him at least once.

I'd think I'd feel riled about this is Hinata had ever been a relevant, well-developed character with a personality beyond a quirk or two, and not a dead-end. As it is, I just don't care. Never have, never will. Why should I invest anything in it when the author himself clearly does not?
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Its also that Kishimoto wants to keep the NaruSaku fans reading the manga.
    In Japan it matters.

Its also that Kishimoto wants to keep the NaruSaku fans reading the manga.
    In Japan it matters.
    If appeasing shippers to keep ratings is an issue for a manga, that's a bad sign all by itself. Not at all an argument for Hinata being ignored, in fact it's another reason it's bad should it be true as it proves Kishi is letting fans dictate his writing and that's holding him back from the hanging plot thread Hinata made with her confession.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Or Naruto could've thought of the girl who threw herself in the path of a blade and told him she loved him at least once.
    To be fair, really really fair, he already did it once.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Yeah....the problem is that he hasn't even thought of the confession once. If this were Sakura, and she was genuine with the confession, we'd probably have had at least one scene about it. Of course, I think it was Sakura that actually hugged him after Hinata confessed as well, so yeah... Also, having an actual relationship between the two characters isn't going to matter in Naruto. It's popular(and probably going to end soon enough) to where it could go directly to the bottom of the magazine ratings-wise, and it still wouldn't be cancelled. Sadly, it's the same case with Bleach.

Just noticed the latest naruto movie is out, I'm watching it via stream now.

what are you people talking about?

Neji was the one who confessed his love and died right in front of Naruto. Naruto is a pretty cool guy and so he never mentioned it again, ever.

What are you talking about?

Neji died during the Sasuke Rescue arc (Along with Choji.)

It was probably this guy then:

mystery solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    To be fair, really really fair, he already did it once.
    And then he erased the memory of her from his mind seconds later.
    Just like how Zoro erased his memory of Kokoro.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by AtARU View Post
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...65/Hiashi2.jpg

mystery solved!
    Who the hell is that guy? Is he an important character?

mystery solved!
    You know, while I seem to vaguely recall this "Hinata" character, idk who the hell this guy is.

mystery solved!
    Most be another Hyuga filler character.

Closed Thread

Thread Information