Closed Thread
Page 327 of 500 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    I think it was the spoiler.
    "Hey, you never read Naruto and are planning to? Well, his father is the forth Hokage. Fuck You."

Also, the part of the 3 ninja of the leaf is a bit weird. But the spoiler was the more serious thing.
    I agree the author assumes too much about his readers.

But I consider 4th Hokage thing a minor spoiler since it was more or less obvious from the start.

Naruto summoning frogs is probably a bigger spoiler than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Given that Naruto summoning frogs was in an early color spread (along with Sakura's slugs and Sasuke's snakes) and he has that talent by the chunin exams... its not really a huge spoiler given that its basically at the very start of the story.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Hey remember how there's a frog sage and then kabuto revealed that there's a snake sage

How come there's no slug sage?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Hey remember how there's a frog sage and then kabuto revealed that there's a snake sage

How come there's no slug sage?
    Someone salted his food

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Someone salted his food
    Someone give this man a cookie!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Someone salted his food
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

It wasn't even an assassination attempt. It was just Jake, the new guy.

Kishimoto did not expect the series to run for 15 years. He said that his editor expected him to make the series last at least five years, but he could not end the series that early because the characters would not let him. "If I had made them act as I wished, the reality would have been lost."

source:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...al-fans/.80876

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Was the world that the summons live in ever thoroughly shown? All I remember is where the toads lived and Kabuto mentioned where the snakes live.

Quote Originally Posted by sealtiel View Post
    That's not really surprising, considering that Oda also planned OP to last for five years and look at it now. In fact, unless you've got the series planned down to the smallest detail I'd say most authors and writers find their stories going in unexpected directions.

Quote Originally Posted by sealtiel View Post
    That's pretty much every writer ever.

If your doing it right, the characters usually will pull the story along, despite what you have planned for the plot.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Well, though it may be it unnecessary, considering the manga already had an epilogue, I present Naruto: The Epilogue

Note: It's been blocked in some countries, so if that includes the US I'll have to do something about the soundtrack and reupload it (dammit Youtube)

Not quite as happy with this one as I am with my Bakuman video, but to be fair, pretty much every joke that can be made about this series has been made.
    Last edited by Nobodyman; November 11th, 2014 at 05:24 PM.

Shino became a ninja prosecutor who specialized in murder cases. He was always known for his trademark visor and endless cups of ninja coffee.

Neji is somehow still dead. Why Neji? Why?

Ino married Sai. Their marriage license doubles as a death certificate.

Choji married some woman from the Cloud village and had a cute kid. He also grew a rockin' goatee, making him better off than 97% of the people in this manga.

Tenten, despondent over he failure of a weapons shop, became a super villain dedicated to always having a market for soldiers and weapons. She calls herself "Big Boss" now.

Hiashi Hyuga died at the ripe old age of 89. He passed content with the knowledge that his eugenics scheme went exactly as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Shino became a ninja prosecutor who specialized in murder cases. He was always known for his trademark visor and endless cups of ninja coffee.

Ino married Sai. Their marriage license doubles as a death certificate.

Choji married some woman from the Cloud village and had a cute kid. He also grew a rockin' goatee, making him better off than 97% of the people in this manga.

Tenten, despondent over he failure of a weapons shop, became a super villain dedicated to always having a market for soldiers and weapons. She calls herself "Big Boss" now.

Hiashi Hyuga died at the ripe old age of 89. He passed content with the knowledge that his eugenics scheme went exactly as planned.
    ...I love you for all the references you made. Shiro becoming Godot? Hell yes. Question is, who's his Mia?

Wait, that was Shino? Huh, I was wondering where he'd gone...
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Hey someone had to get screwed.....besides TenTen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Technically, we don't know if the teacher at the beginning of chapter 700 is even Shino. They refer to him as Aburame, but he's missing every detail that distinguished him in the first place, so it could just be another Aburame.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

So you're saying there's a chance that Shino did really become Godot rather than an elementary school teacher?

Wait, the sensei was really Shino? This whole time I thought it was Ebosu who somehow gotten a cooler character design.

Also, tumblr and reddit is a death trap on anything regarding the ending. Big mistake trying to find well thought-out arguments, only to find shipping wars and haters on both sides duking it out.

You know, thinking about it, just as Robby said, this epilogue would be pretty darn good if you just ignored the last 500-odd chapters. Just assume the manga was cancelled early (say, around the end of the Gaara stuff. Maybe the Tsunade arc)

From the POV of someone who didn't read the last 500 chapters:

-Naruto is Hokage and hooks up with Hinata. Yeah, that's cool and fair enough
    -Sakura and Sasuke hook up. Yeah, he was a jerk to her, but I guess he eventually softened up. I mean, it's not like he tried to kill her or anything.
    -Shikamaru hooks up with Temari. Cool.
    -Ino married some weird pale guy and has an ugly son. Hmm...yeah, she deserves that.
    -Choji hooked up with some random black girl. Good on him.
    -Gaara became Kazekage huh? Interesting
    -Wait, did Neji die? Well, I'm sure he went out fighting honorably and didn't killed for some incredibly stupid reason.

And the rest of the reactions would be pretty much the same. Man it's amazing how little anything has changed in so many years.
    Last edited by Nobodyman; November 11th, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information