Closed Thread
Page 326 of 500 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by RuNa View Post
    We used to have an adult section here.

I am 100% serious.
    Should i be aroused or scared?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Should i be aroused or scared?
    Why not both? .
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by RuNa View Post
    We used to have an adult section here.

I am 100% serious.
    Did we ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Don't know If its been posted yet

Naruto
    The toad is a character from the series called Gamabunta. He's a giant toad that's summoned by the series' titular character and his father, the fourth Hokage. The character also plays a fairly important role in the series as one of the symbols of the "three ninja of the leaf.".
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 10th, 2014 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    Yeah, but remember that Sai got talk-no-jutsu'd into not being a dick. Ino, though? Nope.
    Sai praised Ino saying her beautiful..
    Not that it means their pairing was logical,but then no pairing has much logic...Kishi just said he feels embarrassment at drawing romance,that's why he didn't show much of it in the main story...stupid comment...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mickamott View Post
    I feel like Naruto should've been Hokage for a bit, then quit as the Sixth, then Kakashi should've been the Seventh until he quit of old age or something. That way Naruto would've actually accomplished his dream of becoming Hokage, but the better qualified person who can actually responsibly run a village would have led the village.

That is, unless Naruto is actually learned to be good at paperwork and day to day stuff between 699 and 700. In that case, hats off to ya Kishi.
    Or even better than that...just give Shikamaru the damn position. Heck, he's the freaking advisor. Who wanna bet that he does all the administrative work while Naruto plays the figurehead role.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Or even better than that...just give Shikamaru the damn position. Heck, he's the freaking advisor. Who wanna bet that he does all the administrative work while Naruto plays the figurehead role.
    And that is the quality of a true leader. Getting all the credit and praise while doing none of the work.

I suppose Naruto is called in to handle physically dangerous tasks.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    And that is the quality of a true leader. Getting all the credit and praise while doing none of the work.

I suppose Naruto is called in to handle physically dangerous tasks.
    LOL yeah Shikamaru would be a good leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

But Naruto was also known to be stronger than Kakashi during Kakashi's run as hokage. And supposedly kage is just the strongest. Come to think of it, the qualifications for the position don't make any sense. I mean Gaara became the leader of his village when he was still a young and still had a reputation as a rabid murderous teenager, just because he was the strongest guy left (unless he knows some really good PR guys), but Naruto had to wait until he was older, despite being the most loved nuke since the centerpiece of Megaton city?

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    But Naruto was also known to be stronger than Kakashi during Kakashi's run as hokage. And supposedly kage is just the strongest. Come to think of it, the qualifications for the position don't make any sense. I mean Gaara became the leader of his village when he was still a young and still had a reputation as a rabid murderous teenager, just because he was the strongest guy left (unless he knows some really good PR guys), but Naruto had to wait until he was older, despite being the most loved nuke since the centerpiece of Megaton city?
    In Sand/Bijuu we Trust. Vote Gaara for Kage now.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Now I demand to see a short story about the "Children of the Kyuubi" cult. Do it. You won't.

I imagine Naruto and Shikamaru having a Zapp and Kif-like relationship.

"Uzumaki's law is like Uzumaki's love: hard and fast!" -Naruto

Naruto: "I suffer from a very sexy learning disability-dattebayo! What do I call it, Shikamaru?"
    Shikamaru: "Ugh... 'Sexlexia.'"

Kakashi became the sixth because Obito was the coolest guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    The sentence is weirdly written, but I don't think he called the series Gamabunta.

Or was it something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I haven't had time to check any forums these past couple weeks, but does anyone know what the non-AP Naruto fans plan to do now? Are they going to jump into the Bleach fandom (if they haven't already) or into One Piece? HxH? Naruto was so incredibly popular that I find it hard to think these people would just stop reading a long shonen manga.
    3DS friend code: 1478-4380-6818
    NNID: Luxorcist

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
    I haven't had time to check any forums these past couple weeks, but does anyone know what the non-AP Naruto fans plan to do now? Are they going to jump into the Bleach fandom (if they haven't already) or into One Piece? HxH? Naruto was so incredibly popular that I find it hard to think these people would just stop reading a long shonen manga.
    They probably have other mangas that they kept up with considering most of those types of forums have a section for other manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    The sentence is weirdly written, but I don't think he called the series Gamabunta.

Or was it something else?
    I think it was the spoiler.
    "Hey, you never read Naruto and are planning to? Well, his father is the forth Hokage. Fuck You."

Also, the part of the 3 ninja of the leaf is a bit weird. But the spoiler was the more serious thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    "Hey, you never read Naruto and are planning to? Well, his father is the forth Hokage. Fuck You."
    Might as well spoil the fact that it's going to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
    Dun worry all is not lost. Kishi plans to release some other Naruto spin-offs next year so expect people to be back here talkin about it....

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    They probably have other mangas that they kept up with considering most of those types of forums have a section for other manga.
    This..for the most of the fans...I have been long in NF and no. of people I have found reading only Naruto can be counted in single digit..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Closed Thread

Thread Information