Closed Thread
Page 321 of 500 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Thanks, just wanted to have things clear.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Surprise ending made this.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    *blushes*

I....i kinda like the ship of Franky X Robin

*Runs*
    They have some chemiestry, but that's true of almost every combinatory of the crew.

They had the most "sexual" encounter in the crew yet. I don't think that robin would have grabbed anyone else's balls (hell, I still find it weird and atipical that she grabbed his!)

They are thematicaly the dad and the mom of the crew.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Big LoL. Just some half dead kira swiming could make it better.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

That's a good one. Couldn't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Because even though *you* get all the memories of the clone back when its done, its not *actually* you personally spending time with someone. Its insincere and fake and its just hiring a babysitter... that happens to basically be you.

It's the same thing as reading a post on facebook and just liking it rather than actually responding to it. Sure it shows you read it, but it doesn't mean you put any actual thought or care or personal time into.

Would you send your girlfriend a card for Valentine's day, and then later try to pretend it was a full blown all expenses paid full day together and a night on the town? Nope.

Naruto doesn't send clones to interact with his family because they're FAMILY. They're more important than deceiving or giving a brush off excuse of bonding. Makes the time they DO have together better quality when it's legit.

As the series finale, there was naturally a flood of fake spoilers from people trying to pull one over.
    So... let the clone work? The thing with the shadow clones is that they are poorly defined as "also naruto", there's no real world comparation.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Here is my issue with the ending. So Naruto felt lonely as a kid right? He had mommy and daddy issues, punched Minato as soon as he met him, cried like a baby when the edo tensei was dispelled on his dad. Then Naruto gets his dream job of Hokage! What's that? Job is too time consuming for you to spend time with your family. If only you could clone yourself. Naruto, if only you had one of the Tailed Beast inside of you, along with your huge Chakra as is. So why are you not making ONE clone to spend time with them? No problem making a harem of naked girls to stop the FV, but this is where he decides to ration the amount of clones he has available.
    Clone is not real thing...add to the fact that in their last fight Sasuke teased Naruto saying his clone jutsu is a substitute for his lonliness..i guess down the line Naruto stopped using it unless necessary....
    a busy father not giving enough time to his children is so commonplace today..Kishi himself as a busy mangaka goes through it too..it is a simple representation..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Oh, we're onto the Dr. Manhattan problem now are we?

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    So... let the clone work? The thing with the shadow clones is that they are poorly defined as "also naruto", there's no real world comparation.
    It's more of a question of honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Oh, we're onto the Dr. Manhattan problem now are we?

Didn't know he was into Handicap matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    I still prefer my own idea of how I had liked to see Naruto end - being there for his son and family unlike his father. I just see no reason why Naruto should be Hokage, or even considered being a "good" Hokage, as Naruto's warring time of the ninja states is over. Have we ever seen Naruto being good at paperwork? The same Naruto who considered writing more than ten words a "pain in the ass and so useless as Ninja"?^^;
    Him taking on a job where he can spend more quality time with his son and daugther and wife, that would have been more to myliking of the growth of Naruto as a character opposing to his father's. Not saying that his father was wrong with what he did, just saying that there's no need for him to follow his old man's footsteps just because it "is his destiny~". But sadly, for me that is, Naruto doesn't. He is a copy of his dad who puts the village before spending enough time with his son (or ANY time with his daugther given what we saw in the final chapter -_-) to not make his son be jealous of the village and do the same pranks just like he did when he was lonley so that he can get SOME of his father's attention.
    I had liked it more if we saw Naruto being seen with that what he said he missed at the beginning of this manga - having a family.
    We didn't saw Naruto dream about being Hokage, we saw him being jealous of everyone around him who had a father an mother, who played with them, who were there for them, who gave them gifts and who scolded them if they did something wrong, but all in all loved them.
    He didn't had that.
    And he wanted that to have.
    So he believed if he gets to be Hokage he gets all of that automatically for some reason.
    Which made him seeing rather typing on a laptop and reading documents and stamping them instead to be with his wife and children to give them what he did not had in his childhood just sooooooo empty. >.<
    At least if you make Naruto FINALLY the Hokage, then give us more than a single panel from behind and some speech how he is the father of everybody in the village and his son should suck it up and accept that. Show us Naruto being annoyed by the paperwork and rolling his eyes when Shikamaru reminds him of how many appointment he got this afternoon. Sow us Naruto working through that paperwork and think that he though being Hokage was a much cooler job then deciding how much money should be spend on cleaning the streets. Show us Naruto having meetings with discussions that show us that Naruto can hold intelligent reasoning and bring up arguments to enhance his position in those discussions (and not just hit the table, yell he's the hokage and got an ass-big fox demon as friend so they should shut up and accpet his resolution). HSow us Naruto getting home late, being dead tried and still having to read some documents before going to bed, his children already in bed and his wife had fallen asleep on the couch waiting for him, his portion of the meal still on the table. Just show us ANYTHING about him being Hokage if you make him Hokage.

I think your logic is poor..it is true that ambition and family don't mix;but that doesn't mean people should not be ambitious to reach the top...all along the series Naruto's ambition had been to be Hokage..he reiterated it again and again...he achieved it..along with it he gained a happy family too(with all the normal problems that happens within a family)....he is managing it just like any father...so where is the fault..?
    and the biggest point is why Kishi needs to show his daily chore as hokage?..it is not soap opera...general outline given in the last chapter is good enough and there will be mini-series with the kids where we will see more of father Naruto and Hokage Naruto..

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Honestly, given the illusions Itachi could pull off, is there any reason he didn't just relocate the clan then go back and hypnotize the couple of leaders that needed to think the clan was dead?
    He was not the only one with eye power in his clan..he managed to kill them(with the help of Obito) alright,but controlling them at his will would have been different ballgame..something beyond his power..
    other than Mugen Tsukoyomi,no other jutsu has been shown to control the mind of a mass(though Shisui claimed his Kotoamatsukomi could do that)...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Also, as a self-anointed music geek, I'll say that I think The Doors are pretty damn great.

And speaking of music, the tracklist for the Last Movie OST was released.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/...ck-music-list/

And here's the track titled "NARUTO and HINATA"

Not sure what this is, but it doesn't really feel like a love song (of course, I don't speak Japanese)

The Doors are just Jealous of Naruto cause they aren't one of the cultural monoliths of the 2000.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

The Doors are just Jealous of Naruto cause they aren't one of the cultural monoliths of the 2000.
    Top viewed Doors-related Youtube video: Touch Me - 35.6 million views

Top viewed Naruto-related Youtube video: Naruto x Hinata,Sasuke x Sakura,Neji x Tenten AMV set to "Everytime We Touch" - 23.1 million views

Not necessarily trying to prove anything, just...take that as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Top viewed Doors-related Youtube video: Touch Me - 35.6 million views

Top viewed Naruto-related Youtube video: Naruto x Hinata,Sasuke x Sakura,Neji x Tenten AMV set to "Everytime We Touch" - 23.1 million views

Not necessarily trying to prove anything, just...take that as you will.
    That was a reference to a previous post.

But Sasuke and Jim Morrison are kinda the same to me.

I'm the Sharingaaaaaan Keeeeeng.
    Last edited by Prismeru; November 8th, 2014 at 10:41 PM. Reason: My judgment on The Leeezard Keeengs is completely personal. Don't get so riled up guys

Man, Prismeru, why in the world do you keep bringing up the guy that invented the Muppets?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Bear View Post
    Man, Prismeru, why in the world do you keep bringing up the guy that invented the Muppets?
    Kermit the frog killed my parents.

Nonetheless, Kermit T. Frog was a cool guy.
    Last edited by Panda Bear; November 8th, 2014 at 10:59 PM. Reason: I'm fairly certain he wanted to be Hokage.

And he stabbed Ms. Piggy multiple times. No wonder she's so dead set on marrying him.

It ain't easy being green and angsty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I got to admit, naruto wasn't my fav series
    I didn't like the character because he was a moronic idiot and then treat as hero super mega ultra jesus or how people used to call him in this threat
    not all the characters where development
    and the spin off nicknamed the real naruto, we know something wrong
    but to be honest, I enjoys some parts:
    the all narotu and sasuke stuff was soooo annoying

and I fink most off the comments here say all the problems in this series

I stopped watch the anime because I had to much fillers
    but I decided to watch when the last episode will air from 383 to get a final closer

cause I really but really glad its over!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information