Closed Thread
Page 32 of 500 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    So....has there been ANY mention of Hinata confession, and if not, how long ago was that?
    Who the fuck is Hinata.

So....has there been ANY mention of Hinata confession, and if not, how long ago was that?
    Congratulations Insider2000 you asked that question when it has been a grand whopping 100 chapters since Hinata's confession.

Seriously One Hundred Fucking Chapters of ignoring Hinata! Great job sucking Kishi, it's what you do best at. Still bitter in case you couldn't tell.

@Blackbeast I think Kishi will address it at some point (or he better, or I WILL find him and punch him, and Kubo too while I'm at it). But I almost don't care anymore. Kishi you do not leave something like that hanging for a hundred chapters when it should have been one of, if not the first things addressed after the Pain Invasion arc. Anyway I think that's what pissed me off more than anything else in the manga (no small feat either, I assure you).

God I miss part one, I miss Hinata and Rock Lee and all of the Konoha 12 and the good art and the good fights and how Sasuke wasn't always shoved in our faces and how the main theme was still there and how there was so much untapped potential that looked like it could be tapped into later.

*takes a deep breath* I'm off to read Hunter x Hunter and other series that are worth my time.

@Cyan D. Funk Yeah, pretty much. I hate Kishi.
    Last edited by Kareem Said; May 1st, 2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Edit from New Post Merge
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Shipmate

What a horrid chapter. Sharingan Red slowly darkening into Glossy Black. Kishimoto finally confirmed that all the interesting secondary character fights happened off-screen, Kakashi is a secondary character as well and other tailed beast vessel zombies never existed. Oh, and Kishimoto hates Raikage since he wants him to fail pathetically at stopping Naruto. When is the next chapter of Rock Lee?

And what's up with this Hinata thing? Is that a new internet meme or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Congratulations Insider2000 you asked that question when it has been a grand whopping 100 chapters since Hinata's confession.

Seriously One Hundred Fucking Chapters of ignoring Hinata! Great job sucking Kishi, it's what you do best at. Still bitter in case you couldn't tell.
    What do I win!?!

But seriously, ONE HUNDRED CHAPTERS!?!

What do I win!?!

But seriously, ONE HUNDRED CHAPTERS!?!
    *sigh*

Kishi's jettisoning of Hinata like so much garbage is beyond atrocious. By far the series' greatest sin.

lol my narutard friend said why should they spend time on rock lee as he's not a MAIN character and was a tiny support character, looking back at this statment is really sad if you notice he's probably the 4th to 6th most developed character in the series, he has backstory, personality and goals, hell sakura has done less then him, kids a fucking retard I swear

if were going most developed characters (good or bad0 it probably goes like this

1. Naruto
    2. Sasuke
    3. Kakashi
    4. Shikamaru
    5. Garaa
    6. Lee
    7. Choiji

anyone think I'm wrong or have their own list, and how the fuck do you even get a kid to see how stupid a comment like these one's are "because he's not strong anymore they don't need him" "new characters were introduced" "Hardwork was a theme but themes change" "how do you expect him to fight zombies with taijutsu only" "he can only use taijutsu not ninjutsu he can't be that strong", "he's not that important of a character" "the kohana 11 were good because they were rivals his age, now age and rank don't matter anymore" "what's your obessision with the kohana 11" "pain's power to revive people was hinted at"

like this kids my friend but what the fuck do you even say to these comments????

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    7. Choiji
    Wow. Nothing against Choji but he's barely relevant at all, even less than Lee. And worse yet, you're probably right about him being in the top ten most developed characters. Well I can think of at least two characters who are more developed than Choji. Neji Hyuga and Jiraiya.

Let's see the former hasn't done anything relevant in part two, his last real fight was in Sasuke Retrieval which was about 300 chapters ago, and the latter is (apparently) dead. So yeah.

I would say the least developed of the Konoha 12 are Tenten (obviously), Shino (which is a shame since he actually seems like he would be really cool if he were focused on) and to a lesser extent Kiba. Ino barely has anything to her besides her friendship/rivalry with Sakura and that hasn't been focused on in forever.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

So....I just read this chapter and saw the good guys apparently lost half of their forces.....even though it appeared we were clearly winning for quite a while.

Kakashi's rampage...

It's still going on...right?

RIGHT!?

WTF KISHI!?

-------------------

One major problem with that death toll of 40,000 shinobi is it doesn't feel like the Shinobi Alliance was dealt that much damage. I'm reading through these chapters and all I see are the Shinobi forces kicking ass and taking names. Literally taking names, like Ginkaku and Kinkau's and sealing them into a pot! So when I read this statistic of 40,000 people dying I'm baffled. Flabbergasted that this war that seemed so much one sided is actually...a tie!? The Shinobi just wiped out the enemy's entire beach division and Darui's unit is still intact (the unit that encountered the Beach division) so that makes no sense whatsoever.

And when the hell did Gaara die and get brought back as a zombie?

Spoiler:
    Must have been an off-screen fight. ~_~
    Everything's Eventual...

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    if were going most developed characters (good or bad0 it probably goes like this

1. Naruto
    2. Sasuke
    3. Kakashi
    4. Shikamaru
    5. Garaa
    6. Lee
    7. Choiji
    I'd put Sasuke in the bottom list actually. He stopped developing as a character and became an endless river of douchebaggery and blandness after part 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Kakashi's rampage...

It's still going on...right?

RIGHT!?

WTF KISHI!?
    ....wow. I think he genuinely either forgot about this or is going to make it off-screen.

Can this series please just end?

:<

Hopefully in a year it will.

A year is too long, it'll end in 2011.

I hope.

^ This

Please :<

Seriously guys why the hell do you whine for that confession so much ????
    Its a shonen manga not a shojo..who gives a fuck about that failure crybaby Hinata anyway ????
    Its the least of the problems of this manga !

The real problem is that Kishi is destroying the manga plot wise..

Madara starts a war to catch Naruto and Bee in order to create the Juubi. Suddenly they are not needed and he can do it without them by using some shit brothers.
    The whole war doesnt make sense.
    Its ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Croc7 View Post
    Its a shonen manga not a shojo..who gives a fuck about that failure crybaby Hinata anyway ????
    Not me about I know A LOT of people likes her.

Gedo Mazo looks gay btw, and his closed eyes are sharinnegans.

Quote Originally Posted by Croc7 View Post
    Seriously guys why the hell do you whine for that confession so much ????
    Its a shonen manga not a shojo..who gives a fuck about that failure crybaby Hinata anyway ????.
    Who the hell are you?

Closed Thread

Thread Information