Closed Thread
Page 319 of 500 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Algetrig View Post
    I'm curious what Kishimoto will do now. I'm pretty sure anything he writes will sell, but having your greatest achievement forever hanging over your shoulder can be a gift and a curse. Still, even if he never wrote anything else he would still be great. Naruto was pretty much the only series since Dragonball Z to entertain such a mainstream role in a medium that is generally a niche item, and there probably won't be anything to replace it for at least a few years. Now it can go and rest with the other cultural monoliths of the 2000s. Its been a fun and entertaining ride, but as with Harry Potter, even the greatest series have to eventually end.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

700 chapters later, naruto had sex! Two times! With neji's sister! But he's death, so he can't complain! Oh wait! It's a trio! Demon fox+hina+naruto! Let's start a hentai chapter with kyuubi as a voyeur! And then, sasuke "i fuck you but i leave you with the child britch" too macho, frucking sakura's mind until the end! Wait a second, this is a big orgy! Everyone has a baby! They don't have shinobi condoms? Naruto can't even create a clone to be with his son, what a dad... And where are all the bad guys? Orochimaru and kabuto? Another baby? Orochibuto?

Quote Originally Posted by BingBang View Post
    700 chapters later, naruto had sex! Two times! With neji's sister! But he's death, so he can't complain! Oh wait! It's a trio! Demon fox+hina+naruto! Let's start a hentai chapter with kyuubi as a voyeur! And then, sasuke "i fuck you but i leave you with the child britch" too macho, frucking sakura's mind until the end! Wait a second, this is a big orgy! Everyone has a baby! They don't have shinobi condoms? Naruto can't even create a clone to be with his son, what a dad... And where are all the bad guys? Orochimaru and kabuto? Another baby? Orochibuto?

Hurts don't it haha

Poor Gon. lmao

lol, you didn't even got it. That's cute.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Poor Gon :(

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    lol, you didn't even got it. That's cute.
    Guess not. It looks like a confusion, exasperation, and anger reaction. Maybe that wasn't your intent.

Trying way too hard right now Algetrig.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Hahahahahaha!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143

Guess not. It looks like a confusion, exasperation, and anger reaction. Maybe that wasn't your intent.
    That's nice honey.

Ok so lets talk about this scene. Some people have issues with the fact that Naruto is putting the village before his son. During the series’ publication, Kishimoto got married and had children. The changes to his personal life affected the series as he made the protagonist Naruto Uzumaki shortly meet his parents, something the author wanted the character to feel based on his own experience as a father." (wiki)
    Kishimoto is a father. A father with MASSIVE responsibilities. He had to dedicate so many hours and days to this manga. His own children had a father who had to please the many, but sadly, not have as much time as he would have liked for his own kids.
    The manga “Naruto” is Kishimoto’s village, and he had to put us before his children. This is an ode to them. As a father. To tell them he loves them, even though he had to make sacrifices to keep us, as readers, satisfied. It’s actually really powerful, and heartwrenching, but also full of love for both family and fans.
    Kishimoto sacrificed a lot to write this manga. Thank you so much.
    Maybe Tumblr isn't all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    He's been ignoring his son to write THIS?

Someone call the police.

One thing I'm not clear about in the finale...

Who mated with Rock Lee?

Or does the master of their martial arts just asexually reproduce the next generation? Cuz fuck, Gai -> Rock Lee -> ??? all look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    One thing I'm not clear about in the finale...

Who mated with Rock Lee?

Or does the master of their martial arts just asexually reproduce the next generation? Cuz fuck, Gai -> Rock Lee -> ??? all look the same.
    He Kidnapped that children. Lee is Naruto's Goblin King.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

So, in the end a lot of people discovered Kishimoto is a terrible writer for entirely wrong reasons.
    Wash your hands.

Yup.
    16 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    He Kidnapped that children. Lee is Naruto's Goblin King.
    Well, that does make a lot of sense...

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    I still prefer my own idea of how I had liked to see Naruto end - being there for his son and family unlike his father. I just see no reason why Naruto should be Hokage, or even considered being a "good" Hokage, as Naruto's warring time of the ninja states is over. Have we ever seen Naruto being good at paperwork? The same Naruto who considered writing more than ten words a "pain in the ass and so useless as Ninja"?^^;
    Him taking on a job where he can spend more quality time with his son and daugther and wife, that would have been more to myliking of the growth of Naruto as a character opposing to his father's. Not saying that his father was wrong with what he did, just saying that there's no need for him to follow his old man's footsteps just because it "is his destiny~". But sadly, for me that is, Naruto doesn't. He is a copy of his dad who puts the village before spending enough time with his son (or ANY time with his daugther given what we saw in the final chapter -_-) to not make his son be jealous of the village and do the same pranks just like he did when he was lonley so that he can get SOME of his father's attention.
    I had liked it more if we saw Naruto being seen with that what he said he missed at the beginning of this manga - having a family.
    We didn't saw Naruto dream about being Hokage, we saw him being jealous of everyone around him who had a father an mother, who played with them, who were there for them, who gave them gifts and who scolded them if they did something wrong, but all in all loved them.
    He didn't had that.
    And he wanted that to have.
    So he believed if he gets to be Hokage he gets all of that automatically for some reason.
    Which made him seeing rather typing on a laptop and reading documents and stamping them instead to be with his wife and children to give them what he did not had in his childhood just sooooooo empty. >.<
    At least if you make Naruto FINALLY the Hokage, then give us more than a single panel from behind and some speech how he is the father of everybody in the village and his son should suck it up and accept that. Show us Naruto being annoyed by the paperwork and rolling his eyes when Shikamaru reminds him of how many appointment he got this afternoon. Sow us Naruto working through that paperwork and think that he though being Hokage was a much cooler job then deciding how much money should be spend on cleaning the streets. Show us Naruto having meetings with discussions that show us that Naruto can hold intelligent reasoning and bring up arguments to enhance his position in those discussions (and not just hit the table, yell he's the hokage and got an ass-big fox demon as friend so they should shut up and accpet his resolution). HSow us Naruto getting home late, being dead tried and still having to read some documents before going to bed, his children already in bed and his wife had fallen asleep on the couch waiting for him, his portion of the meal still on the table. Just show us ANYTHING about him being Hokage if you make him Hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Matematico View Post
    So, in the end a lot of people discovered Kishimoto is a terrible writer for entirely wrong reasons.
    Seems so. Never underestimate the shipping power in a fan's mind. Till 698, everyone was oh so sad that it ends, chapter 700 - everyone loses their mind over shipping pairs. XDDD

If I can't send Naruto off with Bohemia Rhapsody, then an original haiku will have to suffice.

Good bye you terribly planned and executed Coming-of-Age ninja story, where character growth is non-exist and everything is retconned.

I'm going to go eat a burrito now...

Closed Thread

Thread Information