Closed Thread
Page 317 of 500 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Blackbeard will be beaten by random kids talking about their their dreams.

Isn't that obvious?

All Blackbeard wanted was One Piece.

Blackbeard will be declared the coolest guy.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    All Blackbeard wanted was One Piece.

Blackbeard will be declared the coolest guy.
    "...Luffy, he killed Shanks."

"But all he wanted was One Piece...he was just like me."

"You killed Shanks and started a war, too?"

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Hahaha, don't be silly. The One Piece fandom has plenty of just as crazy, if not crazier, shippers. They don't care what Oda says. They want to ship so by God they'll ship!
    At least Oda doesn't help add fuel to the fire and try to tease it for most of the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    In the end he too will create some pairings...you don't expect in the epilogue all of them will be single,do you?After all the adventures end bliss of home is very much possible conclusion.
    Luffy x Meat is OTP.

Luffy will become a diplomat

Zoro will become the first swordsman on Mars

And Sanji will settle down with Nami, having the learned the value of monogomy

Okay, sorry, I know that last one is a real stretch...........

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Zoro will become the first swordsman on Mars
    He was going out to get some milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    It's not likely. There won't be any romance or pairings.
    Zoro and Luffy are asexual.
    Sanji can't get a woman and probably wouldn't be able to settle down with one.
    Robin and Nami don't seem to care.
    Chopper isn't interested mating with any random female deer.
    Usopp might have Kaya so there's one.
    Brook isn't going to date anyone.
    Franky isn't going to date anyone.
    I doubt that would randomly change.
    Yeah it's not like Gold Roger the world's most famous pirate sired a son before his death or anything

Remember how everyone swore up and down about Luffy being Roger's son and then how Oda swerved everyone twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    lol if you think oda's going to pull a digimon epilogue on us
    Show everybody grown up, married with kids, and then revealing the first two seasons were a show within a show that never happened.

Or is this a reference from some other season of Digimon I've never seen.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 7th, 2014 at 08:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

*blushes*

I....i kinda like the ship of Franky X Robin

*Runs*
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    No it's not. It's really not. I wish people would stop saying things like that, when there's plenty of other series that have done far worse.

And he planned it plenty ahead, it'd been a regular thing for most of the series. He just thought Sasuke's "redemption" would come off better for the readers than it actually has.
    The Sakura and Sasuke dialogue exchanges in Part 2 where almost the same thing every goddamn time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Worser than say Bulma & Vegeta.

I mean yeah we got a cool character out of the deal in Trunks but......I don't know.
    Bulma and Vegeta actually made sense though: Bulma and Yamcha broke up, so she was lonely, and Vegeta had no where else to stay, and he was lonely as well.

She pretty much forced him to move in with her, and don't forget the moments in the Android saga where you could tell there was a thing between them
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Show everybody grown up, married with kids, and then revealing the first two seasons were a show within a show that never happened.

...I will do something drastic if that happens. But that may have happened with Naruto.

Though, random question guys: while I'm glad that some of the Naruto fans are checking out OP, but am I the only one who hisses at the thought of.that? I can't help but feel over protective for some reason :/

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red
    Yeah it's not like Gold Roger the world's most famous pirate sired a son before his death or anything
    What does that have to do with anything. Roger and Luffy are two different people.

Oda blatantly stated that Luffy was asexual and that there will be no kind of romance. Why is this difficult to grasp?
    Remember how everyone swore up and down about Luffy being Roger's son and then how Oda swerved everyone twice.
    How would this even be possible and what would this even be based on?
    There wasn't a single connection being made between Roger and Luffy in the beginning of the series.

There wasn't a single connection being made between Roger and Luffy in the beginning of the series.
    What is this nonsense. Did you seriously miss all the parallels between Roger and Luffy?

Oh thank you for that link. The Major's speech there is one reason why I liked Hellsing - it had crazy ass protagonists and equally crazy ass antagonists, no silly "well I'm sort of crazy and want to destroy the world but some teenager will be ablet o talk me out of it and the world will be okay!"

Hellsing did not try to make the enemy understandable, in fact seemed to do the opposite of making them as evil possible.

Of course we are joking of the idea of Tenten becoming a villain, but hey if Naruto manga can have all these idiots as villians and have silly spin-offs, I want to see a spin-off title having a good gal gone very, very bad.
    *sigh* even if its fanfiction, I'd love to see a story of Tenten going psycho and being an arms dealer... be more interesting to me than emosake.. I mean Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Shipping never changes no matter what fandom you go to. You'll always find some insane pairings that could only have been spawned from the Twilight Zone, or worse. As long as a character exists, s/he can be shipped with anyone. Or anyTHING for that matter.
    hey, hey! Don't insult Hitchcock! Twilight Zone was some freaky stuff but it had some stuff (often deep hidden psychology/sociology issues/events) to it that supports the episode.
    You are thinking of the creepy weird stuff that's from Tales from the Crypt!
    Stuffy so bizzare they are just there for entertainment and no real support for the pairing

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    *blushes*

I....i kinda like the ship of Franky X Robin

*Runs*
    Its okay to say you like a crack! Pairing. The difference in having a crack!pairing and that gal is reality. Those that have a crack pairing know two certain characters are not actually together and do not try to say its a real pairing.

What does that have to do with anything.
    Point was just because Oda hasn't been pushing romance in this series it's kind of farsighted to assume none of the characters in this series will wind up falling in love and settling down after the adventure ends.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Wait, that happen? That sound dumb. I never gone beyond the first season so I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Wait, that happen? That sound dumb. I never gone beyond the first season so I didn't know that.
    I don't remember well about it, but I'm almost certain that such a thing never happened! Unless he is talking of the Digimon season 5: Digimon Savers/Data Squad. That one I didn't see any of it.

Is funny how I came to the Naruto thread and it seemed like I was in One Piece one. About Pairings in One Piece obviously the best one that I see till now is:
    Spoiler:

Oh, shit while looking at this picture I found this:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    I don't remember well about it, but I'm almost certain that such a thing never happened! Unless he is talking of the Digimon season 5: Digimon Savers/Data Squad. That one I didn't see any of it.
    Was actually referring to Tamers and upon further reviewing (years since I watched it afterall), I may have misinterpreted/misremembered certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post

Is funny how I came to the Naruto thread and it seemed like I was in One Piece one. About Pairings in One Piece obviously the best one that I see till now is:

Oh, shit while looking at this picture I found this:
    Tsuru still got them moves! (ty, btw, for making my night)

But uh, yeah, this thread feels like the OP couples thread lol. LuffyxMeat is the real pairing though!!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    What is this nonsense. Did you seriously miss all the parallels between Roger and Luffy?
    No. There weren't any parallels since no one knew a thing about Roger then,
    The first time I even recall anything was that small tidbit with him smiling in Loguetown, where Luffy's actual father appeared, and that was a D. thing in general.
    Point was just because Oda hasn't been pushing romance in this series it's kind of farsighted to assume none of the characters in this series will wind up falling in love and settling down after the adventure ends.
    I'm not completely denying the possibility. It just extremely unlikely.
    Not a single character besides Sanji has shown any kind of interest of being with anyone.
    From what's been stated and shown, there won't be any couples who weren't already together so lets deal with it and move on with our lives.
    Last edited by Magi; November 7th, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Zoro and Luffy are asexual.
    I really don't think so. Did you see Luffy's reaction when the Amazon Lily people gave him a flowery shirt?

Closed Thread

Thread Information