Closed Thread
Page 315 of 500 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

reading some narusaku rants for fun,and one of them mentioned that sakura once kissed naruto.

since i didn't remember anything of the sort happening i google it

he/she was probably talking about when she was performing CPR on him

U
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    [FONT=verdana][COLOR=#008000]I read the ending yesterday, but I got distracted with anime and the #APSmash chat, so I barely finished reading the thread. Highlights/Impressions to follow:[LIST][*]Lee and Tenten had a kid and named him Neji, and he'll grow up to be as awesome as his father, mother (Springtime version), father and mother's teacher, and namesake combined. Don't care if the movie or later materials state otherwise, this is a fact
    Did I miss this part (was it stated?) or is it symbolism i didn't get?
    3DS FC: 2707-2567-8190

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    Skyscraper no Jutsu, then. What an odd thing to add. And what a ridiculous population growth you must've had to actually populate that.
    The village isn't the whole country. People could have moved from elsewhere in the country.

What I don't get about the pairing wars is why people care about a bunch of relationships that had zero or next to zero development. I understand being invested in some well-crafted romance, but why would anyone be so invested in a bunch of laughable childhood crushes presented as TRUE LOVE.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    What I don't get about the pairing wars is why people care about a bunch of relationships that had zero or next to zero development. I understand being invested in some well-crafted romance, but why would anyone be so invested in a bunch of laughable childhood crushes presented as TRUE LOVE.
    They did all the development in their own fanfictions, so they forget that the develoment that they made is not canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    Wow. I just... what... I... lol
    Yeah NaruSaku was as bout as real as a 6 dollar bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Okay the pairings and the population boom were touched... pairings really sucked for a lot of people
    but another thing that caught me by surprise was the tech... I mean there was a modern day laptop there.
    I knew there was some tech but what I remembered it was shown to be more A-primitive to real world and B- alien looking as if worked with chakra?

I know that I missed a lot but really, comparing the tech in Naruto's childhood to this modern stuff, that's a huge gap
    I mean for the laptop to exist,(and the icons there) there has to be internet. Its like they jumped from the 1800s to 2014 in less than 2 decades ... gee did ninjas and their battles really held tech back that much? I guess they didn't want any orbital satellites seeing those massager birds...

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Its like they jumped from the 1800s to 2014 in less than 2 decades ... gee did ninjas and their battles really held tech back that much? I guess they didn't want any orbital satellites seeing those massager birds...
    When you're investing a lot of time and money into fighting wars or constantly rebuilding your damaged village, you don't have much to put into making technological or social advances and such that's how things work in the real world too.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    When you're investing a lot of time and money into fighting wars or constantly rebuilding your damaged village, you don't have much to put into making technological or social advances and such that's how things work in the real world too.
    YEs but the ninja villages were not the only settlements of that world.
    And even so, it would still take time to only recover but for tech to advance. In the real world, we did do good in recovering from two world wars, but we didn't go from the tech of 1944 to 2014 in only two decades.

-and I hearby amend what I said previously of "1800s" tech, the Naruto world was more advanced than that (just didn't look it too much) but they were not at level of the real world was at end of WWII

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    I know that I missed a lot but really, comparing the tech in Naruto's childhood to this modern stuff, that's a huge gap
    I mean for the laptop to exist,(and the icons there) there has to be internet. Its like they jumped from the 1800s to 2014 in less than 2 decades ... gee did ninjas and their battles really held tech back that much? I guess they didn't want any orbital satellites seeing those massager birds...
    They had tvs, cameras, telephones, satellite dishes, vcrs, wireless radios, and other broadcasting tech prior in the series, including laptops, so its actually not out of nowhere. (If I recall after the rescue sasuke arc, we saw computers in Choji's hispital room to register his vitals.) They just happen to not really use guns or vehicles... but a lot of their tech was fairly modern. They were 1980's era tech at least for a lot of stuff.

Also consider that the internet in the real world has been around for decades but only really kicked up about 20 years ago.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Oh God. I found that tumblr page.....
    http://lady--peaches.tumblr.com/tagged/narusaku
    You know, I'm starting to think that when parents tell their kids not to watch too many cartoons or read too many comics, they really REALLY should fucking listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    You know, I'm starting to think that when parents tell their kids not to watch too many cartoons or read too many comics, they really REALLY should fucking listen.
    But parents just don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    They had tvs, cameras, telephones, satellite dishes, vcrs, wireless radios, and other broadcasting tech prior in the series, including laptops, so its actually not out of nowhere. (If I recall after the rescue sasuke arc, we saw computers in Choji's hispital room to register his vitals.) They just happen to not really use guns or vehicles... but a lot of their tech was fairly modern...
    Yes, but secretly powered and engineered with Hashirama's cells.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    Yes, but secretly powered and engineered with Hashirama's cells.
    Basically Synthesis .

Ahah, that blog has a post picture in there that is so bizarre, itīs hilarious.

Iīm not going to post it cuz itīs probably forbidden by forum rules, but in the first picture we see Naruto and Sakura, in this Sims like version, kissing each other.
    Sakura is wearing a night shirt and Naruto is on his underpants only.
    In the second one, they are both staring into our eyes., trying to drag us into their endless void of personality traits.
    Narutoīs look is so pitiful... itīs like Jesus Yamato cries for own sins all over again.
    Sakuraīs got lip herpes or whatever you call it in English.

The last one is a riot. They are both nakes in a bed holding hands and iīm not sure if we can see Narutoīs penis at all, but itīs hilarious.

Ten Ten is the next big villain and will play the main antagonist in Naruto Part 3. Things were just a little too peaceful for her.

She will last 1 chapter once everyone reminds her who she is.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Ten Ten is the next big villain and will play the main antagonist in Naruto Part 3. Things were just a little too peaceful for her.

She will last 1 chapter once everyone reminds her who she is.
    You forgot the true mastermind behind everything, YAMATO!
    He will accompany her in the form of a piece of wood stuck in her sleeve.

Make it one chapter and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    You forgot the true mastermind behind everything, YAMATO!
    He will accompany her in the form of a piece of wood stuck in her sleeve.

Make it one chapter and a half.
    Hey, Yamato was like one of the first people introduced as a ninja sharing the great Hashirama's cells.

Let's make it 2 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Oh God. I found that tumblr page.....
    http://lady--peaches.tumblr.com/tagged/narusaku
    She really need some help asap.
    This is just sad. She talks about how she pushed away her friends and family. How she is depressed and have anxiety problem. She also quit high school because of her depression.
    It's scary how being too obssesssed with a series can do to you.O.o

Closed Thread

Thread Information