Closed Thread
Page 314 of 500 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Exactly.^^ I just can't understund how this whole shipping mess even started out of the paper thin supposed romances that there are in this series. How are this tards getting so into it? xD
    Shipping is serious business in any fandom, and yet I don't think even something like Avatar elicited so much hurt feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

R.I.P the child Naruto and Sakura had but can’t be with because Kishi changed there destiny
    He/she was real
    NaruSaku was real
    Wow. I just... what... I... lol

Quote Originally Posted by theultradork

Thank you to the Naruto fandom.

Thank you for proving to me that you gave no craps about the quality of storytelling in this series, which was abysmal. Thank you for proving that you didn’t even pay attention to the story as a whole, but only the “moments” that mattered to you. Thank you for proving the real reason this series got all those hits and fanfics wasn’t for the reasons people thought.

Thank you, for showing the world that the only thing you cared about were your stupid freaking ships, to the point that those, and ONLY those, are enough to make you put your foot down and say “enough is enough, this makes no sense”… even to the ones that DO… simply because it wasn’t your ship.

Thank you so much showing me exactly WHY standards have been so lowered over the years. Because of ships.

You allowed a man to become a hack because of your ships.

Thank you, you spoiled-ass, whiny, ungrateful, no-taste little brats.

And to those who aren’t throwing a fit and actually handling this maturely and weren’t just in that to see who banged who… my condolences that you have to live with them.
    L O L

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    Hinata is the only well-developed female in Naruto. Sakura is the worst character overall, male or female, and has the worst development.

go fuck yourself. Think your so funny coming to my blog to say that shit when obviously I’m feeling very upset today. That is so like a Hinata fan. You pussy anon. I wish I could spit in your pathetic face.

Damn, i fuckin hate tumblr,

This is just sad..

It is better to give a clear cut pairing in the end rather than keeping it hanging.....of course the real reason was to start next generation's stories
    soon.
    I think when Sarada said she had something common with Boruto she meant like his, her father too didn't give her time..their pairing hopefully will be more straight cut and less like the mess of their parents story wise.
    Also those who missed it,Kiba's girl is the same one who helped Sasuke's cat granny...cat and dog mixing..he he..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

So now whats left? I hear there is a mini series coming in spring, is that anime only or in manga form? And a manga version of the movie was supposed to happen right? It could possibly help the lackluster end if it could fill in a bit of the gap in time we didnt see.
    - Lurking around Arlong Park between dumps -
    ------

...Man, it's really gone for real, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Warden View Post
    So now whats left? I hear there is a mini series coming in spring, is that anime only or in manga form? And a manga version of the movie was supposed to happen right? It could possibly help the lackluster end if it could fill in a bit of the gap in time we didnt see.
    Novel form.

Whaaaaaaaaa? A novel? So there won't be a Bolt mini-manga? Whaaaaaa?

I hate the little guy, alright, but I was hoping it would be the chance to see Suigetsu :~

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaa? A novel? So there won't be a Bolt mini-manga? Whaaaaaa?

I hate the little guy, alright, but I was hoping it would be the chance to see Suigetsu :~
    Novels and the mini series with boriiinguto and others.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Oh God. I found that tumblr page.....
    http://lady--peaches.tumblr.com/tagged/narusaku
    This person doesn't just adore Sakura, she worships her and that's... disturbing. I can understand her frustration about the shipping but to be such a big fan of such a poorly written character. Sakura was created just to be a foil for Naruto and pine for Sasuke. Now that its over its pretty much made that crystal clear. From all the yelling and abuse Naruto recieved, Sakura is still seen as this shining golden child. Hell The series started with Sakura being like everyone else, hating on him and disowning him. She eventually started to warm up in the second series, and goddamn if I didn't expect her to change, be nicer to him and eventually fall in love with him. But NOPE, it went back to Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke. Its always been Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke.

Goddammit, I hate tsundares.
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Wasn't Danzou hokage for about 3 days? That technically makes Naruto the 8th not the 7th? Bad translation on Manga stream I guess. Even so, why didn't he get a spot in the Cliff? Haha

That was a shitty ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten The Wizard View Post
    Wasn't Danzou hokage for about 3 days? That technically makes Naruto the 8th not the 7th? Bad translation on Manga stream I guess. Even so, why didn't he get a spot in the Cliff? Haha
    You don't spend three years carving a stone monument for someone that was in office for less than a week.

(Really, it should take them even longer than that to carve out solid stone like that... Mount Rushmore took decades and was unfinished... but I guess they have ninja tricks to help.)

Though I do like how Kishi finally allowed us to see Kakashi's face... without really showing us Kakashi's face.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I read the ending yesterday, but I got distracted with anime and the #APSmash chat, so I barely finished reading the thread. Highlights/Impressions to follow:
    • Lee and Tenten had a kid and named him Neji, and he'll grow up to be as awesome as his father, mother (Springtime version), father and mother's teacher, and namesake combined. Don't care if the movie or later materials state otherwise, this is a fact.
    • I love Tenten's new design. Sure, she didn't accomplish anything in this crappy spin-off and her shop is probably near bankruptcy, but at least she's not stuck in a kitchen somewhere.
    • Hinata tells her daughter, Himawari, that her uncle Neji will love the sunflowers she left at his grave, since she's named after them. Also, since Neji and Himawari totally had a bond that lasted a long time. Except, they didn't; he never met the girl. Still a bit touching, I guess.
    • At least Guy surviving means that he and Kakashi can continue to bro out in their retirement home, since neither of them got married (apparently).
    • Everyone from Naruto's generation decided to have kids at the same time, with the caveat that only Naruto be allowed to have multiple and Kiba not be allowed to have any.
    Hidden:
    • Shino became Iruka-lite, only less respected and probably living at home with a zillion bugs (which he forces to take the shape of a woman).
    • Shikamaru and Chouji are the only Leaf ninja of their generation that married girls from outside of their village.
    • Shikadai was created by taking Shikamaru's academy design and erasing the eyes and drawing in Temari's.
    • If you're wondering why Shizune, Yamato, and Tonton (etc.) are missing, it's because Anko ate them.
    • Alternate ending for Shizune: She was executed for killing and eating Tonton, then trying to pawn off her pearls for crack money.
    • Chouji and Karui's daughter is pretty adorable, and she has some spine. The spine obviously comes from her mother.
    • Ino and Sai are actually Orochimaru and Kabuto wearing their skins as suits. It's the only way to explain their pale-ass kid.
    • Neji should've appeared as a Force Chakra ghost to complain about his niece not (visibly) possessing the Byakugan.
    • Ino and Sai totally makes sense, because he totally complimented her that one time. What? He meant the opposite? Shut up, it counts! (It doesn't.)
    • Gaara was introduced to combs and is now known as Combkage. Also, he's the one true believer in "bros before ho's", which is why he's seemingly still single.
    • Temari contracted the deadly "I have a vagina" syndrome and was ordered by her doctor to permanently rest in her kitchen.
    • Kiba's favorite movie will soon be "All Dogs Go to Heaven 3: The Misadventures of Charlie Barkin and Akamaru", which he'll be the writer of.
    • Honestly, though, Akamaru looking like he'll die any minute was pretty sad.
    • Asuma and Kurenai's daughter isn't even named, and she has days-long threesomes with Kakashi and Guy while Kurenai remains in the kitchen, just as God (Kishi) intended.
    • Guy's apparently crippled in a world where eyes are plug-n-play, limbs can be regrown, and dead people can be resurrected.
    • Mizukage is still a fucking useless woman who can only talk about men, and how she doesn't have one. Also, she's now chunky.
    • Tsunade looks younger than ever, because she likes to look nice for Jiraiya's ghost.
    • Raikage? More like Raihage!
    • Bee and the Eight Tails are chilling somewhere in the world, longing for Naruto's friendship again.
    • Shikamaru looks exactly like Shikaku, because who needs new designs?! symbolism!
    • Naruto has a female aide that wasn't named. Because lolwomen.
    • Udon and Moegi grew up. Udon no longer leaks snot all over the place and Moegi wears her pigtails down. DEVELOPMENT.
    • Kakashi's face remains hidden. He probably looks like Two-Face under the mask, only the distribution is horizontal.
    • Kishi clearly watched The Legend of Korra and copied the Aang's kids bullshit and pasted it on Naruto's son.
    • Can't have son being a prankster to be like daddy. No, son has to be a prankster because daddy doesn't pay attention. SYMBOLISM.
    • For knowing the crushing pain of growing up without parents, Naruto is a pretty shitty dad.
    • Konohamaru (a Jounin) doesn't have the balls to reprimand Bolt, even though he and Naruto go way back. Also, Konohamaru is a hypocrite, since he pranked Sarutobi plenty.
    • Iruka got OLD.
    • Every single Kage aide succeeded their predecessor, except Kankuro, since Gaara is a young buck.
    • Kurama lived happily ever after, somewhere that wasn't a stomach.
    • Ichiraku Ramen closed up after the owner died and his daughter retired to be some random schmo's baby factory. Naruto still cries himself to sleep every night whenever he remembers this.
    • Terrible pairing (you know the one) produces future Hitler. All the NinJews better watch their asses.
    Farewell, Naruto. I can't say it was a great run, but at least your ending wasn't completely terrible (close, though). I'll still watch/read the supplemental materials, since maybe a fresh perspective will mean they'll be decent (at least in the case of the manga spin-offs). Honestly, they fucked up by not getting Taira Kenji to pen all of the spin-offs. We'll see how Kishi's assistant does, I guess.

In the meantime, there are apparently three unreleased chapters of Springtime of Youth, so we at least have that to look forward to... then it's over and Taira Kenji will be writing a Sasuke spin-off in the same art style. I'm not saying it'll be terrible, but I'm not exactly confident it'll be good. Sure, Taira made Sasuke and Itachi somewhat likable when they showed up in Springtime, but that was because they showed up in small doses. A whole series focused only on Sasuke? Even if Taira is in charge, I have my doubts...

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten The Wizard View Post

That was a shitty ending.
    If I remember correctly Danzo was a 6th Hokage Candidate or whatever you call it, can't remember the exact words. He was a temporary substitute in leadership. Oh, and in the movie character design, Kakashi's Hokage cape has the word "Rokudaime Hokage"(6th Hokage) written on the back.

Yes, good review overall... except you missed the fact Shizune is right there, next to Naruto and Shikamaru.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Looks too young to be Shizune. Unless Shizune can do botox jutsu, like Tsunade, which was never established.

Wait, wait. Are you guys meaning to tell me Kakashi and Guy aren't a retired couple that loves to bicker? I totally got that vibe (And that's awesome).
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Danzou was never oficially a Hokage. He just took the role temporarily during the 5 Kage meet and was supposed to be officially nominated later, but then he was killed. When Kakashi was about to be nominated in his place, Tsunade woke up from her coma.

Skyscraper no Jutsu, then. What an odd thing to add. And what a ridiculous population growth you must've had to actually populate that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information