Closed Thread
Page 310 of 500 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    So what are we going to talk about now?

Blech?
    We can make up some theories about what happened to Yamato for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    He saw last unsealed Zetsu die, in 699.

Then he went on to make a killing in selling wooden planks for the rebuilding of the destruction of the ninja wars, and the expansion of the hidden ninja villages into public ninja cities.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Why did some people ask about Tsunade's unchanging appearance? She always keeps a transformation jutsu on at all times to make herself look younger.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Yamato suffered a fatal heart attack after seeing that spiral zetsu reaching for him seemingly from the grave.

http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Naru...416587-11.html
    Everything's Eventual...

So what are we going to talk about now?
    What could've been?

Honestly, what I hated most about it was the sheer amount of potential it had that it never utilized.

It had such a strong start, but you could see the signs of it unraveling even in the chuunin exams.

This was some kind of ending
    FMA 03 Sucked

Yeaaah the finale chapter pretty much epitomizes Kishi's general writing style: "Taking the easiest route possible"

No need to think about past connections, themes, or ideas. Just go with the EASIEST ROUTE to end the story.

Pairings? Uh...just go with the two that was foreshadowed the most even with one makes NO SENSE whatsoever (Sakura Sasuke thing) and the rest...who gives a crap, just mix them all up just because romance can happen that way...I guess.

Naruto becomes hokage but WE NEVER SEE HOW IT HAPPENS (and screw the movie, you're supposed to tell me how it happens in the comic. Not in some damn movie). Whatever, he's now magically Hokage for no rhyme or reason even though clearly Shikamaru exists for that position.

And I'm not even going to go into Sasuke and Sakura's stuff. That speaks for itself.

Underdog hard work theme? WHERE DID THE HELL DID IT GO? No closure on that, but hay...Kishi ditched that theme years ago.

Naruto being a brat due to neglectful parents? HAY! Bolt the kid is a brat because Naruto is too busy with his Hokage duties. Nothing was learned here.

Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Yamato, and Kabuto. WHO'RE THEY!?

Yeah this ending could have been clever and heartfelt, but no...it's the lazy hip hip horray Naruto is Hokage, everyone got laid, and everything comes in a "full circle" with bratty Bolt ending. It's not the worst ending but...yeah, it's Kishi lazy writing.

Just read it and it was pretty underwhelming. Just felt like Kishi pairing people up the wazzoo.

Also, my biggest complaint with this series was made worse with these chapters. Sasuke's decisions and logic simply do not make sense! He FINALLY realizes Naruto is his best friend, and then impregnates Sakura to go soul searching?! This by itself is not the worst thing, it just contradicts everything he's done up to that point.

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

I guess the spin-off will take off following that "open ended" Sasuke scenario. Unless that was supposed to mean that Sasuke is still paranoid and "the ghosts of his past are still following him", but that would've need more exposition, honestly. As it stands now, Sasuke thinking someone's following him while attempting to unseath his sword seems like follow-up bait, right there.

Meaning: don't worry, we'll have stuff to talk about; messy databooks, the movie, kids spinoff, Sasuke spinoff by the guy that did the Rock Lee one. . .plenty of stuff!

We are finally set free

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Little did all the readers know, the next panel with Sasuke had senile crazy Jiraiya popping out of the woods and screaming about how he was lost for 20 years in the forest.

Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    We are finally set free

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Considering the mini-series and the upcoming movie

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Shikamaru and Temari? What the hell, have they ever once interacted since the beginning of shippudden? And why would their relationship be believable? Well, because it says so in fanfiction.
    Shikamaru and Temari were one of the most obvious couples anyone would have expected. We knew it since the Chunin Exams.
    Everything's Eventual...

Shikamaru and Temari were one of the most obvious couples anyone would have expected. We knew it since the Chunin Exams.
    The problem is that Kishi did precisely jack with them for pretty much the entirety of Part II.

Expected, absolutely. Justified or believable? In no sense of the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    The problem is that Kishi did precisely jack with them for pretty much the entirety of Part II.
    Nah, you're kind of wrong completely. The first time we see Shikamaru and Temari in part II they're together. Shikamaru goes to wish her off when she travels back to the sand village and made him embarrassed. They were in the same group together during the War and had a couple little blushing scenes and stuff. It was the only romance in the series that had any type of subtlety, but it was there. She's also the most prevalant part of Shika's dream in the Infinite Tsuyukomi jutsu.

There wasn't as much focus like in Part 1, but that's because part 2 focused on Naruto and Sasuke a lot more.

And whatever he did in part I justified them as a couple about as much Toriyama justified Vegeta and Bulma: very, very little.
    He didn't do much to justify Goku marrying ChiChi either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Expected, absolutely. Justified or believable? In no sense of the word.
    Lol, if you expected it to happen why were you so surprised? People expected it to happen because Kishi made it so blatantly obvious from the very beginning so what's not to believe? Kishi even threw them in together at the beginning of Shippuden.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/247/4

I mean, of all the couples to harp on Shikamaru and Temari are the MOST believable and "justified". You want to talk about lack of...anything? Chouji and Karui.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    That's a given since he did that with most of his side characters so it's no surprise any romance took a backseat. My point is Shikamaru and Temari was the only pairing hinted at explicitly and it came true to no one's surprise because no indication said otherwise. Like for Sakura and Sasuke or Naruto and Hinata.
    Everything's Eventual...

Which I would argue is unconvincing and really bad storytelling.
    Yeah, I would say Kishimoto is...crap at development. I was convinced that whatever shipping hints present in the manga was fanbait. Is fanbait, idek circa chapter 700 :/

I guess my phrasing was sort off weird. People expected it to happen because the fans blew it out of proportions and that's essentially it. If kishimoto's foreshadowing romance is having two characters briefly interacting on separate occasion, he's either a shitty storyteller or has never actually interacted with a human being.

Naturally, all other couplings were so random it was beyond stupidity, since we've never seen them interact.
    Yeah, fans blew it out of proportion. That had to be it...

There's no way Kishi planned on them getting together from the very beginning because piss on Kishi.
    Everything's Eventual...

So what have we learned from Naruto?

You can not put too much expectation?
    How to spoil a good story?
    Do not repeat the same flashbacks every time?
    Not limit the number of enemies
    Do not use zombies to create character development

I found the final chapter extremely predictable, I just thought it was funny that the name of the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura is "Salada" (Salad).

Two things, nice OP easter egg in the final page and what or who was stalking Sasuke ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Closed Thread

Thread Information