Closed Thread
Page 31 of 500 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

WHY did he use random statistics? A couple of scenes of dead Zetsus and Ninjas on the battlefields would've made a bigger impact, Ninjas carrying their dead comrades or something like that.

And it's amazing how the main Konoha ninjas and their families all seemed to survive.
    no less
    OR I'm too lazy and uninspired to make a proper sig

Remind me why I should care about a bunch of Zetsu's being dead? Or Shouldn't I? Its Kishi just throwing out statistics?

We aren't going to care about the Konoha ninja's dying either really due to us not knowing who they are or being connected to them in the slightest, I just kinda "oh. huh" and moved on. I swear Kishi did the same when he blew Konoha up, really didn't give much of a shit.

I swear, this arc has been packed full to the brim with bullshit. What was the point in Madara summoning the statue exactly? Other than to make for a cliffhanger before golden week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingudora View Post
    WHY did he use random statistics? A couple of scenes of dead Zetsus and Ninjas on the battlefields would've made a bigger impact, Ninjas carrying their dead comrades or something like that.

And it's amazing how the main Konoha ninjas and their families all seemed to survive.
    Isnt it so, that ALL the named ninjas survived? Where there any named casualties at all? The only exception could be Samui (The woman, who was sealed away by the Ninja Treasures) and even she probably survived and is not dead. Even the foes who were kind of hyped and survived the first day, e.g. the seven swordman and the dead Kakes (assuming they werent taken out offscreen, which would be too low, even for kishis standards) didnt defeat or killed anyone which even the smallest relevance.

As for the thousands of unnamed fodders who were killed, I think it depends, how the issue will be handled in the next chapters while the fighting stopped.

"Earth Element: Mountain Sandwich!"

Spoiler:

Monster: "Bahh!!! I hate sandwich!!".

Hell's kitchen version :P
    Spoiler:

This chapter largely confirmed what I've been thinking for a while now, that we wouldn't be given fights that would be concluded on panel, ever unless Naruto is directly involved. I don't know if that is a bad idea in itself, but the way Kishi has been executing these events are just horrid. Madara came to the battle field, and I just don't care. He's the biggest threat in the story right now, and I'm not convinced at all that he is one. How did Kishi accomplish that? He built up Madara as being the oldest failure in the story, and we have to believe that he's the most dangerous person alive? Especially now that he retreated after going into the battle field for just a few minutes? This manga is a joke.

I don't even think Madara has even done anything drastic that makes him any type of threat.

He fought the 1st Hokage and technically won.

Discovered Stowaway

I think the biggest issue here is not that he can use the chakra of Kinkaku and Ginkaku instead of the actual 9-tails.

It is that he actually pulls a fucking Xanatos Roulette, expecting them to use that pot to capture the two instead of well, using the fucking zombie control jutsu to archive the exact same thing. Which not only is way more convenient because he can just do it in his little lair while all ninjas of the world fight other zombies, but also does not have any risk.

Why did he summon Ginkaku and Kinkaku in the first place and actually takes a risk when, considering the mechanisms known of the zombie jutsu as of now, summoning a real jinchuriki would have the exact same effect minus the risk of the statue getting destroyed because he only transfers small amounts of chakra of the tailed beast? Hell, he DID summon the real jinchuriki, but for some reason uses two guys who only carry a fraction of the chakra needed instead of a real 9-tails jinchuriki?

I think Kinkaku and Ginkaku just topped Pain's Mass Ressurection no Jutsu in terms of stupidity and asspullness, when also including their battle, the 5 tools of the sage and chakra meat.

Also Chouji being useless. What a fucking waste. Only good thing about this chapter was the short Madara-Shikamaru conversation.

But still: what a fucking horrible chapter.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

There's a lot of people disagreeing with you over at One Manga forums.

This chapter was awesome however it was too short I knew the gedo mazo would have the strength of the bijuu it currently knows I wonder if they will find a way to stop it? also dan and hizashi arent sealed yet so I still have faith we will see them fight,also props to the guy who predicted the raikage naruto confrontation I your right and they fight and naruto owns him and gives him an awesome speech after Lastly I think madara will revive the juubi it sounds as if he can do it w/o bee and naruto
    -tokoya

Chapter was nice. I still think we will get to see Kakashi. Although events appear to be rushed for some chapters now, I don't see Naruto end anytime soon as all major villains are still alive and the current situation allows for a lot of tiwsts and turns. The focus just moved from the action to the plot at the moment. I think more of the war is to come. And even after all dust has settled down there could just be another time skip.
    -kakuzu

He didnt skip anything...yet. Calm down peolple. Only 8-12 hours have past and there are 24 more to go.
    -navy

Dude its only been 1 day. More will come the next.
    -navy

We have seen plenty of fodder alliance ninga dead.

Only 1 day has pasted. More will come. Be patient. sheeesh.
    -navy

Wow good read I actually enjoyed this chapter (and the previous ones too). THe story is advancing a fast pace (by Naruto standard) and we have a nice blend of action/story.

I don't get most of the complains here. Naruto is more and more of an anime than a manga now. There are plenty of details that will be given in the anime. I enjoy the late chapters as they are pretty dense in events (by naruto standard, if you compare to one piece not much) I like when every week the story makes significant advancement.
    -superavianti
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

The only thing that kept OM from being a collection of wasted servers was the online manga reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Thighs View Post
    The only thing that kept OM from being a collection of wasted servers was the online manga reading.
    And that's gone now, making the site completely worthless.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

I thought One Manga's forums were destroyed from the rampant stupidity once there was no manga to distract them.

That last comment doesn't make any fucking, logical, sense. It hurts my head just thinking about how stupid a person could actually be.

"More an anime than a manga now?" I'm sorry but.....wtf?

Oh that's adorable, he thinks the anime's superior than the actual canon.

Seeing how the canon turned out. I have a hard time distinguishing the filler and the canon.

So....has there been ANY mention of Hinata confession, and if not, how long ago was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    So....has there been ANY mention of Hinata confession, and if not, how long ago was that?
    no,never or will be.

Closed Thread

Thread Information