Closed Thread
Page 306 of 500 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules197 View Post

EDIT @BernieCrane: I see, my bad. Still, the word moron right next to the jolly roger...
    I call my best friend worse things than that, so...

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

Well its finally come to an end eh? We had a lot of fun bitching at this series for a number of years, but even with all the bad there was the occasional good. Like many have said the early parts of the series are where it shined, and though the latter half dragged and made things a bit more murky (realy bad), the ride was enjoyable.

As for the final chapters, eh they were ok, not anywhere near the wrap up they needed but i guess they served as a book end. With the mini series and movie possibly filling in the gap it makes it a bit easier to forgive to some degree. The character pairings were strange, well a few of them. Am i the only one who thought chouji would have ended up with ino, making her seem less shallow by finally seeing him as a decent guy? I guess that was never gonna happen lol. Although i really hate the kind of future this series set up, i cant stand the cliche of the children of the characters being just like them in every aspect, it just bugs. I kinda feel like jiraiya should have gotten a little more recognition for his place in the series (its like naruto forgot about him completely when his dad showed up 16 years late). But its for the best that he and my favorite character kisame died with dignity and werent drug through the mud of resurrection like the other characters.

Its a bit bittersweet, but hey its finally over guys, we can be thankful for that at least.

Last edited by Venomous Warden; November 6th, 2014 at 12:55 PM.
    - Lurking around Arlong Park between dumps -
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    I'm glad it's over. But for me Naruto ended in part 1. Part 2 was an illusion.
    Translator's note: illusion means genjutsu.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

If Burrito and Salad had a child, what would be the name?

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    If Burrito and Salad had a child, what would be the name?
    Taco.

sixteen chars.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Did he really hook up, though?

Maybe that's just another bushy-eyed child he found?
    I refuse to believe he just happened to find another bushy eyed child with no parents and guidance to train.

----------------------------------------------------------

I gotta admit this double spread was legitimately pleasing.

Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    So it's not a kage meeting, but "the hokage meeting"? Did all kages become into hokages or irrevelant? A nice way to end series with that stupid translation mistake.
    Gokage meeting, that means 5 kage. I'm pretty sure it says that.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Is that the Strawhat Logo on Rushmore Naruto's forehead? Nice touch
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Naruto's son is an attention seeker too while his sister seems completely okay.

This alone shits on the whole story behind Naruto's loneliness due to the lack of parental presence.
    Nah. As far as we can tell, his troublemaking is put squarely on the shoulders of his father for not spending enough time with him and he hates the Kage because of that. Plus it's pointed out that Konohamaru did the same thing in the past with the third. If anything the lesson is that at the least, Naruto would have made a little trouble if his father was still alive.

And to think, this is what Kishi has planned all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    Most unsatisfying ending ever.
    Worse than Negima or Beelzebub? I think not.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    But it feels like cheap "see? war has consequences! teenagers die!" shock value when we know they high tiers in Naruto are better than fucking Shenron when it comes to bringing back people from the dead.

Hell, the second could've done it? Or Hashirama almighty? Someone? Only Nagato knew the reviving jutsu? Convenient?

Hell, bring him back from the dead as a zombie if you prefer. I'm sure he won't complain about having a perfectly normal life + infinite chakra + immortality. I know I would be fine with it.
    Naruto clearly has healing jutsu, but bringing people back from the dead isn't something that he's implied to have. I'd wager Nagato could do it because of his mix of Uzumaki blood+body and his Rinnegan.

They could always Edo Tensei Chiyo and let her revive everyone. She would normally die in the process, but since she would be an Edo Tensei...

Spoiler:

Tumblr in a nutshell.

It's Harry Potter all over again

Seeing Akamaru old and weak is so sad.
    ...Is that supposed to be a metaphor of his and Kiba's characters?

badass killer bee is badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Spoiler:

Damn, this is too good

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    @James I apologize for not quoting your post to me. Now, I honestly agree with what you've said. It really does seem all these plot holes in the last chapter are going to be in the movie. It makes Kishi look like a sell out, really. I honestly don't know what to say to your post. So for that, good job. *Lee and Gai thumbs up*!
    I already I gonna watch the movie once I get a chance to do so. I wanna know how Naruto and Hinata got together and stuff. A movie should not be a "in-between" between two chapters, especially not in those two chapters are the last one. Thanks for the Lee and Gai thumbs up and that you liked my random emotional post so much. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    It was a meme joke. Here are a couple of examples.

Since your post is long and all.
    Ah, I see. I thought I broke the Burrito code because I wrote a long and emotional post instead of a short and snarky one. xD
    I have written much much bigger posts than this one in the past. I wrote once ten thousands of words to explain in a thread why Shinichi/Conan is actually a very insecure person hiding behind his intellect as succesful detective as a mask. Good old teenager times. As far as I remember that forum is gone though. Kinda wished now I had saved those long posts back then.^^

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I will pretend this is the real ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Same, I would've loved that.
    Awww, thank you so much, guys! You're making me blush. Really, I just wrote what I suddenly had in my mind, no idea what happened there. (=^-^=)

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    Oda saw Kishi as a worthy rival.
    Oh...well, Oda is a pro so he probably sees what I as a simple reader of manga can't see. Like maybe Sasuke's whole 180 made total sense or that Kaguya was a darn impressive and well forshadowed twist or how amazingly well-thought Sakura's growth into a strong woman was.........I have no clue why Oda would see himself on the same level as Kishi! D8
    If it means that Oda plans for Zoro to become the next Sasuke and go on some random revenge journey (where he would go the wrong way anyway) and leaves Luffy's group and somehow ends up fighting Luffy in a death and life situation while some Unicorn shows up declaring it had planned everything from Gold Roger to the World Goverment, then I gonna drop OP as fast as a hot potato in my hands. <_<

Tumblr is a terrifying place.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Nah. As far as we can tell, his troublemaking is put squarely on the shoulders of his father for not spending enough time with him and he hates the Kage because of that.
    That's the point, but if his son is like that why isn't the daughter the same ? I mean the father figure doesn't differ in both sexes and if one suffers from the father not spending enough time with them then the other should be pretty much the same.

But hey since it's Kishi children are copy pastas of their parents and the blonde son had to be the father's doppelganger with the whole attention whoring thing while the daughter doesn't give a damn because you know, she's like Hinata so eh.

it's pointed out that Konohamaru did the same thing in the past with the third. If anything the lesson is that at the least, Naruto would have made a little trouble if his father was still alive.
    Konohamaru's case is understandable since he didn't have anyone else (especially parents) but the third (who's his fatherly figure, the closest thing ever to him) while Naruto's was more him not having anyone at all.

This kid has everything he needs, sure he might suffer from his father's absence but not to the point of vandalizing monuments just to make him spend some time with him. I mean c'mon it's not like a Hokage spends 24/7 in their office.

Closed Thread

Thread Information