Closed Thread
Page 304 of 500 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    I apologize If I offended you with that post of mine.
    It was beautiful, James. No apologies needed.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I forgot sai was so pale. I was like who would sleep with orochimaru! Orochimaru would sleep with someone that wasn't sasuke!

so, this thread gonna stay open until the anime ends, the movie is released or even until that mini-part with the kids?

I'm not one to post much, but I felt inclined to say farewell to Naruto. I started reading almost a decade ago, and it really did shape a lot of my middle school - high school days. There were a lot of good moments, and a LOT of bad moments, but I'm glad it existed at all. So thank you for the ride, Kishi. Now take a break and make something good next time!

Ok.... so

1. What happened to Orochimaru?
    2. What happened to the rest of Team Hawk?
    3. No mention of the Tailed Beasts or what they're up to?
    4. As much as I hate Sasuke, we could've used a bit of an explanation as to what he was doing in Chapter 700... We can assume he finished his journey because he came back to make a kid, then he just went away again?

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Somewhere in an unknown cave underneath random forest setting #623, Yamato is still stuck to a tree man or something.

"They're not coming back for me, are they?"
    http://www.mangasky.com/Naruto2014/699/11/

Somewhere in an unknown cave underneath random forest setting #623, Yamato is still stuck to a tree man or something.

"They're not coming back for me, are they?"
    we saw him in 699.

Quote Originally Posted by ea77 View Post
    And then he returned to his home planet.

(Yamato died on the way back to his home planet)

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

And then he returned to his home planet.

(Yamato died on the way back to his home planet)
    Maybe he became a part of the planet? At least he's relevant by helping produce oxygen for the other characters.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

One last time Kakasho has shown, who the boss is

First he tells Sasuke to go the fuck away and that he can be glad that his gay friends and the Rokudaime made some good works... if not he would have been buttraped for the rest of his life.

And even in after years he was asked to go with Naruto, the current Hokage... But he was like fuck you. I had enough of this shit... Let us go on a trip.

The rest was utter fanserving shit
    Last edited by Kishido; November 6th, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Good lord James. I literally cried at the post..... That was beautiful.
    Thanks, I cried a little tear as well. Not because of the Naruto ending but of what it could have become, a strong message for how friendship and family can give a boy becoming a teen turning into a man true happiness. Instead all we saw of Naruto was writing on a laptop, sighing about how his son pranks again and hit his son on the head after using a super jutsu to cheat past on his little son's Ninja star trap and tells him to clean that shit up, then delievers a "cool" message about how he is the father of everybody in the village and thus has not enough time to be there for his son, and tell the son to ninja up because he is his son. And all we see of Hinata and the little daugthers who's name I can't remember for the love of me is a single page. A single goddamn page. About Neji who is like ten years dead. Due a splinter. Who the f@ck cares about that? Why not show us Naruto kissing Hinata (because we get that to see in the movie!)? Or show us Naruto, Hinata and their kids plaiyng or eating at dinner? That would have been such a more emotional ending than that skycrapper ending of Konoha!

At least that is how I feel about the ending. :C

Naruto was good at the beginning, it was great to me as a kid. I could relate to Naruto a lot due being teased in my childhood because of my looks, but while I hated those guys I was also jealous of them because they had friends and I didn't. So Naruto impressed me as a kid, who didn't give up on himself and who thanks to a Ramen chef and Iruka (soooooooo many wasted opprtunitiesssss with those two >.<)and ofc thanks to himself became a ninja, found people who respected him and was on his way to become a good and well-known Ninja. Then Orochimaru and his song ninjas came. Just kidding. But yeah after some point Naruto stoppe being relate-able. And I had grown up, had gotten friends, real friends who stick with me, not caring that I was a nerd or a virgin or can get damn loud after getting drunk. And I had found many other friends on that way who sometimes left me nad who sometimes I left them as we grew apart, living our own lives. Some of them died in a car accident, I heard one of them got drug-addicted, and another had lost his home due a fire but became now a kindergartener. And others married and had kids, while others left our country to work in USA or travel the world. In other words, they all changed just as I changed, some more extreme, some for the better and some in a way they can never return.
    And I realized that Naruto will never do that. Change.
    In this ending we never saw him care or love his wife and family, that will be for the movie.
    All we saw was a Hokage who told his son what a cool job he got, but instead to tell his son that he is special to him and that the village will never have Naruto the same way as Naruto will be there for Bolt and his sister, instead of that love for a son confession, he tells him "stop being a brat, I am a "father" to everyone, now become a Ninja and see how cool your old man is".
    He was just the same as he was all those years back then in chapter 1, obsessing over the title of Hokage....

At least, this is how I interpretated the ending and how it made me sad. I wanted Naruto to grow up, not only in sense of power and body, but also as a "person". And for that his "kid self" would have needed to mature into an "adult self". One who would not want to repeat his father's deed by leaving the son alone. One who sees that a whole village or even the world's adoration is nothing compared to the love of one woman, who smile makes your heart swell to its double size. One who sees that all the power and abilties he got are nothing compared to his pride when he sees his son throw a shuriken succesful. One who sees that all his great accomplishes seems to matter to next to nothing when your little daugther comes home and gives you a child drawing about her hero and she has drawn you.

But we never got to see that kind of mature Naruto.

And we never will.

Even at the last chapter, Naruto will be like he was in the first.

"Lonely" in a sense worse than at the beginning of the story, because he can't see the beautiful things he got because all he sees is himself with his "title".

Oh well, I can still imagine Naruto to mature after that ending and say "hey guys, I step back from being Hokage. I make Shikamaru the next Hokage, he can deal better with numbers and this document crap then me. Lol, kthx and bye!" and starts spending time with his family, tries to get a new job and gets chewed out by the Ramen chef from the beginning that he is a horrible ramen cook and that you do NOT put Narumaki in that amount in a ramen bowl, but with time and effort becomes a great ramen cook and inherits the ramen chef's restaurant and spends more time with his family and friends, watching his son grow into a Ninja who "will become the next Hokage" and chuckle at that dream as being a Hokage has now a very different meaning than it did in the past and worry about all those damn boys who are around HIS adorable cutest little sunshine HOWDARETHEYBREATHTHESAMEAIRASHER! and ofc spends some evenings on a bench, somewhere in Konoha, watching the moon raise and tell Hinata he loves her to which she just smiles and leans on to him, whispering in his ear the same and both know it to be true.

*sniff*

Haha, Rock Lee hooked up with SOMEBODY but we will never know~
    Everything's Eventual...

BTW I'm mad that Kakashi has no child... I wanted this

Spoiler:

Good night sweet prince.

@James I apologize for not quoting your post to me. Now, I honestly agree with what you've said. It really does seem all these plot holes in the last chapter are going to be in the movie. It makes Kishi look like a sell out, really. I honestly don't know what to say to your post. So for that, good job. *Lee and Gai thumbs up*!

Oh btw, what happens when they run out of space on that rock?

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    I apologize If I offended you with that post of mine.
    It was a meme joke. Here are a couple of examples.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Since your post is long and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Gotta love the internet and her memes, lol.

Seeing Naruto and Hinata offsprings made me happy like I wasn't in years reading this manga, so I'm satisfied with just that.
    dat randomness and dem parings doe

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    BTW I'm mad that Kakashi has no child... I wanted this

you wanted another sakura? cause that's what she would end up as.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Oh btw, what happens when they run out of space on that rock?
    they just make more rocks. these are wiz- ninja remember.
    Last edited by Taggerung; November 6th, 2014 at 11:15 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information