Closed Thread
Page 300 of 500 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Well, it's time to take little old yeller behind the shed and shoot him. Goodbye little fox, you were really cute when you were a puppy but nothing was the same after papa hit you with that hoe in the back on your head. Really, we should have done this years ago. The world won't be a better or worse place with your death but my morning will feel less convoluted.

BANG.

(Man, you can't even make a review of page by page if the first one makes you go: MOTHER...)
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Tenten still is sidelined in the ending lol. Even her very own weapons business is completely ignored.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Tenten still is sidelined in the ending lol. Even her very own weapons business is completely ignored.
    At least kishi didn't forget the tools thrown away by madara, lol.

I like how the world made Tenten pointless.

Such a fitting metaphor.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Isn't it to mirror the whole "Minato = fast" theme?
    Neji means Bolt in Japanese, It's a tribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    Neji means Bolt in Japanese, It's a tribute.
    Oh, okay.

Satisfying end to me. Naruto became Hokage and he ended up with the best girl, Hinata.

Man this chapter was full of feels. Seeing the characters grown up and moving on with their lives was nice to see. I liked all of the pairings, though Chouji's was probably the most random. Also Sai is the only one who looks like he hasn't changed at all, though Tsunade looks like she improved her youth jutsu. The kids were adorable, though I thought Salada was the best. She's like a perfect combination of Sakura and Sasuke. I'm sad to see this fixture of my childhood leave, but Kishi gave a great send off so I'm satisfied.

A mediocre ending to a mediocre manga, kinda fits I guess. I don't mind all the pairings, I lost all investment in the side-characters anyway. I'm more bothered by how every child is either a clone of a parent or has one parents face with the others hair plastered on them. That's not how genetics work.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Oh man, I remember the season where we started calling Sakura a bicycle and everyone donned Naruto avatars. Or what about the birth of robbybedfart? Or even:

See the Vegito avatar? Holy crap that was me.....man I feel old.
    People still posting that picture from years ago... *sheds manly tear*
    Me as well... Man I feel old now. That picture is from 4 years ago, unless my computer messed up some data.
    While we're at it, remember that one? Apparently from 2009.

I'm more moved by this thread coming to an end than by the actual Mangas ending, that says a ton. Thanks to everyone here who gave reading Naruto at least some kind of purpose, if only it was to see how people ridicule it!
    "Going against the flow? Just means you're swimming in place. One day you are too tired to paddle, and suddenly you drown. Whole thing was pointless and now you're dead THE END. Now, going with the flow is where it's at - and that's the dandy way to live."
    - Space Dandy

Hey, didn't Sai only call Ino "beautiful" because he was trying to give nicknames which were the opposite of what he really felt? So he has a weird looking child now with someone he considers ugly? Random shipping, but still not as random as Chouji's.

Quote Originally Posted by LosKnoggos View Post
    Me as well... Man I feel old now. That picture is from 4 years ago, unless my computer messed up some data.
    While we're at it, remember that one? Apparently from 2009.

I'm more moved by this thread coming to an end than by the actual Mangas ending, that says a ton. Thanks to everyone here who gave reading Naruto at least some kind of purpose, if only to see how people ridicule it!
    Oh man the Critic! Yep, I remember that pic.

So, just so we're clear: The 7th Hokage (Naruto) was trained by the 6th Hokage (Kakashi) was trained by Naruto's father, the 4th Hokage. Also, The 5th Hokage (Tsunade) was trained by the 3rd Hokage. And the 2nd Hokage was the 1st Hokage's brother.

Sheesh. Nepotism much? (Well, there was Danzo, but he doesn't count)

For the matter, why the hell did Kakashi become Hokage at that time? I guess Tsuande just randomly decided to retire offscreen? Hmm, maybe she should've died when she was literally split in half. Would've made more sense.

Well, despite everything, I really am gonna miss ragging on this series each week and seeing what new fresh hell Kishi has in store for us. Even if the last few years were pretty dull.

Wait wait wait is that a ninja macbook

Musings:
    • "Sasuke, you betrayed the village, almost got several killed in your pursuit, swore to kill everyone and stabbed Sakura a bunch of times, but because, in the end, you decided not to murder all of the village leaders, we'l let you back in."
    • And the first thing he does is leave the village for a while. Sure.
    • Because Sasuke is a cool guy.
    • Tenten's epilogue is that she's running a failing weapon shop. Good.
    • Akamaru's dying? Sure, why not.
    • All of the random pairings. All of them.
    • Wait, did Lee get with Tenten, or did he just reproduce by budding? I'm guessing the latter since I doubt Tenten would be relevant.
    • And Sakura married the person who stabbed her several times for being annoying. Good.
    • Sakura and Sasuke named their child Salad. They named their child Salad. Okay.
    • Naruto's son is just like Naruto. So this means Naruto and Hinata are just about as effective as no parents at all.
    • And... no closure on Jiraiya.
    • And... no closure on Orochimaru?
    • Or anyone related to him for that matter. They're just hanging around, being evil in their own corner I guess.
    • Naruto is the hokage. Whatever.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Musings:
    • "Sasuke, you betrayed the village, almost got several killed in your pursuit, swore to kill everyone and stabbed Sakura a bunch of times, but because, in the end, you decided not to murder all of the village leaders, we'l let you back in."
    • And the first thing he does is leave the village for a while. Sure.
    • Because Sasuke is a cool guy.
    • Tenten's epilogue is that she's running a failing weapon shop. Good.
    • Akamaru's dying? Sure, why not.
    • All of the random pairings. All of them.
    • Wait, did Lee get with Tenten, or did he just reproduce by budding? I'm guessing the latter since I doubt Tenten would be relevant.
    • And Sakura married the person who stabbed her several times for being annoying. Good.
    • Sakura and Sasuke named their child Salad. They named their child Salad. Okay.
    • Naruto's son is just like Naruto. So this means Naruto and Hinata are just about as effective as no parents at all.
    • And... no closure on Jiraiya.
    • And... no closure on Orochimaru?
    • Or anyone related to him for that matter. They're just hanging around, being evil in their own corner I guess.
    • Naruto is the hokage. Whatever.
    DO we even know if that's lee's kid, or if it's just another guy lee situation where they aren't actually related?

An ok-ish ending I guess.
    predictable but ok.

Love Shikamaru's and Chouji's design
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

My kneejerk reaction to reading the final chapter is "where did the skyscrapers come from?" I know the original one-shot had a modern city in it, and we saw those weird condominium ruins that Sasuke visited, but still, weird.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    My kneejerk reaction to reading the final chapter is "where did the skyscrapers come from?" I know the original one-shot had a modern city in it, and we saw those weird condominium ruins that Sasuke visited, but still, weird.
    Same place as the laptop I'd assume

Schizotech. Not that odd or uncommon.Mediocre ending but that's Naruto for you. Best part was the Straw Hat Jolly Roger.

I feel nothing from this.

Is that normal?

Closed Thread

Thread Information