Closed Thread
Page 30 of 500 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Good thing this is just a spin-off and NOT the actual series.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

The plus side is that Naruto might end by the end of the year or early 2012. That's the only thing left going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuOLuffy View Post
    Good thing this is just a spin-off and NOT the actual series.
    *wipes sweat from forehead* Could you imagine this spin-off series in the pages of Jump? It's still good entertainment though.

I was into the chapter. Until the stupidity of the "exactly half of each side died!" garbage. Also, no Kakashi fight now? Gyp!

This is so bad that I'm too apathetic to even mock it now. The plotholes, the oversights, the dropping of all the random plot threads that were introduced like two months ago when all those zombies got rezzed for no reason, the stupidity of the leads, the fact that people actually thoguht for a moment the secondary characters would get to do something, giant monster penises...

Its not even so bad that its fun anymore.

It's just bad.

If you consider this bad I wonder how you're going to react when kishi somehow resurrects all the shinobi killed off the war after it's all over.
    I actually didn't like this chapter much just because it felt like kishi just threw away all the plots he'd been building during this arc to go straight for the climax which pretty much shows how much he wants to end this manga.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuOLuffy View Post
    Yeah... why the Hell didn't Madara use Gin and Kin from the start....? I hope there will be some explanation in the future... (probably not)

And what the Hell did Madara meant when he said that the bros got the power of 1 Bijuu out of the 8 Bijuus that already got sealed...? Bee got away... is 1 tail of the Hachibi's tails worth 1 Bijuu chakra?

@Kareem Said I already knew that was a joke, but I can't resist to reply.
    Madara can't resurrect people. Them being resurrected and sealed gave him the opportunity to get a little bit of 9 tails chakra. You answered your own part of the second question, and Kabuto seems to feel the same way you do.
    Last edited by andre; April 30th, 2011 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Wow. I didn't think it was possible to not care about the deaths of 40,000 people, but boy-howdy, you did it Kishi.
    "one death is a tragedy. 40,000 is a statistic."

also I REALLY hope that Tsunade and Raikage don't seriously try to stop Naruto and Bee. That would be retarded beyond belief, that they would waste themselves and their biggest weapons for no real reason. But then again, this IS naruto, so yeah.

and why the hell do they have to stop fighting because it's night? Madara kinda has an invincible statue. He can just go lord of the dance all over where the shinobi's army might be all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    also I REALLY hope that Tsunade and Raikage don't seriously try to stop Naruto and Bee. That would be retarded beyond belief, that they would waste themselves and their biggest weapons for no real reason. But then again, this IS naruto, so yeah.
    They will try to stop Naruto and Bee only for Naruto to give a big gay speech and prove how wrong they are.

and why the hell do they have to stop fighting because it's night? Madara kinda has an invincible statue. He can just go lord of the dance all over where the shinobi's army might be all night long.
    But, dude, it's like....dark out there, and stuff.

But, dude, it's like....dark out there, and stuff.
    Yeah, and ninjas wear black so it's hard to see them.

Well... at least the moon was drawn pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles the Dark View Post
    Yeah, and ninjas wear black so it's hard to see them.
    +10 points for making me laugh my ass off.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'm pretty sure his assistants did that.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

So confused. The statue is alive, but it's not 100% power yet I'm assuming? So the 8 and 9 tails are still needed, right? If not, this is so freakin retarded it hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

This war is retarded. So Madara starts a war and so far everything has depended on Kabuto's zombies. Something he didnt have before he declared war. How did he expect to win if Kabuto didnt randomly appear before him.

You know, I wish for once the author of a fantasy setting would give us a single moon that's distinct from our moon. Like maybe it has bodies of water or something.

/tangent

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    This war is retarded. So Madara starts a war and so far everything has depended on Kabuto's zombies. Something he didnt have before he declared war. How did he expect to win if Kabuto didnt randomly appear before him.
    Actually, someone answered this on another forum.

...The Alliance, unaware of the location of Madara's base, caught by surprise by the Zetsu army travelling underground while Madara went to the secret island and captured personally Bee and Naruto putting an end to the story with Madara as the new god of this world.
    Kabuto is a hero when you think about it.

Actually, someone answered this on another forum.
    ...The Alliance, unaware of the location of Madara's base, caught by surprise by the Zetsu army travelling underground while Madara went to the secret island and captured personally Bee and Naruto putting an end to the story with Madara as the new god of this world.
    Kabuto is a hero when you think about it.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

of the Animator Pirates Jirogomi's Avatar

You know, I wish for once the author of a fantasy setting would give us a single moon that's distinct from our moon. Like maybe it has bodies of water or something.

/tangent
    George Lucas gave us the forest moon of Endor!

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

This chapter was epic. The best part was the number of casualities. It makes everything realistic!
    Last edited by Sonic Youth; May 1st, 2011 at 03:08 AM.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Closed Thread

Thread Information