Closed Thread
Page 298 of 500 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

http://i999.mangareader.net/naruto/7...to-5284459.jpg
    That reminds me, where did Killer Bee disappear to in the final battle?

I honestly kind of liked the epilogue chapter

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Well it was a passable end I guess. I maybe would have thought better of it if I actually cared for those characters, but that is for a long time now not the case. I am just glad it's over. Don't care for the movie and hope the new mini series will be short and not stretched into an endless shonen if it's popular. At least now till spring will be naruto manga free.

At last all there is to say is...Obito was a cool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post

BTW, kind of an ASSHOLISH move to give Naruto beyond Jesus like powers and. . .not ressurrect a single person. Pain ressurrected like 100 people 200-300 chapters ago, but his holiness Jesus incarnate can't even grow an arm back and needs Hashirama Swiss Knife cells?

Fuck that. Feels incredibly cheap. If Nagato could sacrifice himself and bring people back to life, at least one of the gazillion super legends of olde that appeared on that war never to be seen again could've done that.
    I certainly won't complain about Narumessiah randomly reviving undoing sacrifices, reagardless of how indifferent I was to those sacrifices in the first place.

I bet Kishimoto couldn't even close an open door even if it was right in front of his view. "Oh I forgot to close the door, but don't worry, I'll include it in my shitty Data Book."
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Decent ending. Can't say more than that about it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    I certainly won't complain about Narumessiah randomly reviving undoing sacrifices, reagardless of how indifferent I was to those sacrifices in the first place.
    But it feels like cheap "see? war has consequences! teenagers die!" shock value when we know they high tiers in Naruto are better than fucking Shenron when it comes to bringing back people from the dead.

Hell, the second could've done it? Or Hashirama almighty? Someone? Only Nagato knew the reviving jutsu? Convenient?

Hell, bring him back from the dead as a zombie if you prefer. I'm sure he won't complain about having a perfectly normal life + infinite chakra + immortality. I know I would be fine with it.

Anko got fat... why did it have to be Anko, she was hot!
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    Anko got fat... why did it have to be Anko, she was hot!
    You should know that single women in Naruto have an expiration date.
    Why do you think they are all desperate to find men?
    Just look at the former Mizukage. The poor thing has an orbit of her own.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Hey guys...guys...the best part about naruto ending is that now it won't be the first chapter out of the three big ones released first. Naruto always was released first to get that traffic, but now that it's gone I think one piece will be released often first. I doubt bleach will get narutos spot. Although there is basically no dialogue.

Decent ending. It was incredibly rushed in some aspects (the undoing of that technique where everyone was fused with a tree, Sakura immediately forgiving Sasuke due to a half-hearted apology, introducing all of these couples (many of which came out of nowhere)), but seeing Naruto accomplish his long-standing goals after all this time did put a smile on my face, so mission accomplished, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Hey guys...guys...the best part about naruto ending is that now it won't be the first chapter out of the three big ones released first. Naruto always was released first to get that traffic, but now that it's gone I think one piece will be released often first. I doubt bleach will get narutos spot. Although there is basically no dialogue.
    Actually, I'm a little bit happy that a lot of people will start reading One Piece now. Kishi put the SH logo, kids don't havy any other series to follow, so I'm sure we'll get a lot of new fans.

I'm only a little bit scared it'll be NARUTO fans...

Kishi didn't show Yamato and Shizune in the epilogue, did he? Or did I just miss them?

I wonder who is Lee's son's mother.

• Tumblr Post:
    • when i die i want kishimoto to lower me into my grave so he can let me down one last time

Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    Kishi didn't show Yamato and Shizune in the epilogue, did he? Or did I just miss them?

I wonder who is Lee's son's mother.
    shizune is naruto's assistant just like shikamaru

A nice ending i guess. Kinda weird seein em all grown up, with kids of their own...little Naruto grew up, had kids and now finally accomplished his goal of being Hokage...it came full circle...

Spoiler:

I had a good laugh when I saw this panel, I think it's a great way to summarize this manga

The result of Sakura's "character arc" is "housewife".

FITTING.

Oh wow, that strawhat on Naruto's face
    Wtf are those skyscrapers, though...

At least she didn't turn out like Tsunade, grown old and still looking for a man, she got what she wanted, and i'm sure she has a role in the village, she was a pretty damned good healer after all..

Closed Thread

Thread Information