Closed Thread
Page 297 of 500 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    so..all we get about the whole "broke the chain of hatred" and "I'm gonna find the solution to stop all the wars" is ten ten that says that now the world is peaceful without further explanatio how?
    wasn't this the focal theme of the manga for a while?
    And the kages saying that there isn't good men anymore.

Haven't experiences such Mangareader lag since the Marineford arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    OK the ending was very weak in my eyes... Random thrown pairings... And cliff hanger end and no important questions answered what happened to Kabuto or Orochimaru, 2 pyschos still running around. No team Taka... nothing
    Who needs that when you can end exactly on the 700th chapter?
    Such a nice, number sacrifices have to be made to have that.

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Also, is it just me or is this timeskip way too short for laptops, skyscrapers etc. to show up? It just feels....odd.
    My thoughts exertly
    beware

So in Naruto's world One Piece is still getting released 15 years later and Naruto's kid has great taste, reading it and drawing the logo everywhere?

I'm okay with this.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

After reading the last chapter it is very clear that kaguyas whole reason to exist was just so that that one guy could be the villain for naruto the last. Cause all the movie is, is one inbetween chapter showing us how the couples come together and that is basically it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    By sacrifices, Do you mean the balled up paper sitting at the bottom of Kishi's trash can? Because that's what it feels like.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    If they wanted they could have easily done a 60 pages chapter showing everybody. But kishi is clearly tired of this thing.

From tumblr:

kingmunsterxvii:
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship
    BELIEVE IT

With all thoughts considered, they were good enough chapters. Not saving graces but good enough.

Only bad thing is, we don't actually see Naruto become Hokage.
    beware

Someone draw a graph about quality of series through all 700 chapters, then a knife cuts the line right before 700th and on that last point draw pretty flowers with a caption "sorry".

Most unsatisfying ending ever.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Are you talking about Neji?
    The dog didn't even get enough spotlight to be stabbed by a splinter.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Watch the short series be much MUCH better at fleshing out the epilogue characters.....
    Then it gets picked up as an actual series and then starts to disappoint and the cycle continues again.
    Last edited by y2kyle89; November 6th, 2014 at 05:49 AM. Reason: "What terrors would Hell hold if those entombed within could not dream of Heaven?"
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by neo_valkyrie View Post
    From tumblr:

BELIEVE IT
    I'm using this as my sig from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by sealtiel View Post
    Well, that explains all now.

What about Orochimaru? Is he dead? Is he alive? Was he still trying to get Sasuke´s ass 15 (or so) years later

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Then it gets picked up as an actual series and then starts to disappoint and the cycle continues again.

Best part of 699 was the colour pages. The first page was cool and the colour spread was pretty awesome but I couldn't help but feel how forced it was. What Kishi did with the statues was definitely one of the best things he's done visually in a while. But it was forced. To me at least

Best part of 700 was the Jolly Roger -was there ever any doubt?
    beware

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    The dog didn't even get enough spotlight to be stabbed by a splinter.
    Only real VIPS get to be killed by slow moving, easily avoidable splinters. And get a tomb.

Shikamaru's dad wasn't that lucky. No country for old men (having tombs).

(Because. . .he died, right? I think? I don't quite. . .remember? Explosion, never mentioned again, was that it?)

BTW, kind of an ASSHOLISH move to give Naruto beyond Jesus like powers and. . .not ressurrect a single person. Pain ressurrected like 100 people 200-300 chapters ago, but his holiness Jesus incarnate can't even grow an arm back and needs Hashirama Swiss Knife cells?

Fuck that. Feels incredibly cheap. If Nagato could sacrifice himself and bring people back to life, at least one of the gazillion super legends of olde that appeared on that war never to be seen again could've done that.

--------------------

And BTW, surprised no one is mentioning this: Jiraya. So. . .did he really die? For real?

I'm sad I won't get to post a "eye-burning naruto fanart" collection ever again.

But the actual ending chapters, they sit well with me for some reason. It's simple pairing and generation "red+blue = purple" kids, but it's an actual ending. I have no idea how skyscrapers got there, but I don't really care. And better girl won. (there is no best girl in naruto)

So yeah, I can safely say I'm done with this. Maybe I'll read about what the movie does when it comes out, but I've seen this thing through to its end, after 9 or so years of reading it. I think I've earned a respite from this wacky world of ninjas and magic eyeballs.

Closed Thread

Thread Information