Closed Thread
Page 293 of 500 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Wasn't it supposed to be a double chapter extravaganza? Isn't there still a chapter 700 that needs translating?

Quote Originally Posted by Razhem View Post
    Wasn't it supposed to be a double chapter extravaganza? Isn't there still a chapter 700 that needs translating?
    They're probably still working on it.

The fact that it's all color is probably the reason for delay. The redrawers probably pulled an all-nighter, be patient.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Still being worked on.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

chapter isn't bad per se,but it's a little too predictable

also I really don't care that much anymore about those characters..so it's more like my fault than the chapter's

I've really hated the majority of Part 2, but I can't lie... this is fairly bittersweet. I may have watched DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon as a kid but Naruto was my major gateway anime. If it wasn't for Naruto, I wouldn't have discovered One Piece when I did.

The entire last Naruto vs. Sasuke fight was terrible except for the chapter where they just beat the piss out of each other with their fists. The resolution is rushed and its weird to see Sasuke just suddenly "oh yeah, I'm a good guy and I need to redeem myself, btw Sakura we're going to bang so be ready."

Still waiting for the last chapter before passing final judgment, but I have to say that I have read much worse endings for manga that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    They're probably still working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    The fact that it's all color is probably the reason for delay. The redrawers probably pulled an all-nighter, be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
    Still being worked on.
    Thanks all of you. It wasn't so much an "I WANT IT NAO!" as much as making sure there was still something else. Since the movie has been touted as an epilogue of sorts it made me doubt for a second.

Thanks all of you. It wasn't so much an "I WANT IT NAO!" as much as making sure there was still something else. Since the movie has been touted as an epilogue of sorts it made me doubt for a second.
    If the spoilers are to be believed, the movie takes place between this chapter and the next so it's not completely throwing the western audience under the bus in terms of needing to watch the movie in order to finish the series.

The movie IS AN IN - BETWEEN epilogue, based between 699 and 700.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

So the day has finally come. I' know it went downhill...but still i'm kinda sad...i've been watching/reading Naruto for the better part of just over a decade now....ah those were the good times indeed. But thankfully One Piece is here, going strong, getting better by the week. So life will go on, though my Wednesday/thursday will feel a little weird with no Naruto to read anymore. I gues i should catch up with the anime i've not watched in like 5 years

I'm feeling rather apathetic and indifferent to Naruto finally ending. I've followed it for about ten years now, but I think I'll miss the discussions here more than the actual manga. I guess this how it ends: not with a bang, but a whimper.

The best part of the discussion involved people freaking out about the fake spoilers. I'll read the chapter later when I'm not in a rush to get to work.
    Everything's Eventual...

Yeah, not too terrible. . .except all the problems that have come to be par for course with current Naruto. Current Naruto being the Naruto we've had for nearly a decade or so.

That is, side characters being ostrasized so much it comes back to bite you in the ass when apparently emotional scenes takes place(I'm sure some will need to think hard about who the hell died and they're mourning. . .oh, yeah, Neji. Him. That. . .guy), Sasuke's expected redemption having no real emotional weight nor rational thinking behind it (if you want redemption, spend your life in jail. That's the BARE minimum you can do to atone for your repeated genocide attempts), Sakura still loving the guy that has tried to kill her not once, but twice, and that has NEVER even thought about her in the slightest (and yet he's gonna bang her. . .), the friendship between Naruto and Sasuke being force fed and, actually, never taking place in real time, just in last second flashback add-ins, and thus never feels real or organic. . .

. . .BUT, having all that into account? It wasn't bad per se.

Now, on to the "everyone gets the booty!" shenanigans ending!

Free from this curse at last!! I dont care for the movie or the Naruto GT, this is over for me. I'M FREE MOFOS, FREE!!

I’m so glad that Tenten getting the tools led up to the awesome moment of…….Samui and Atsui getting freed.

Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Yeah, not too terrible. . .except all the problems that have come to be par for course with current Naruto. Current Naruto being the Naruto we've had for nearly a decade or so.

That is, side characters being ostrasized so much it comes back to bite you in the ass when apparently emotional scenes takes place(I'm sure some will need to think hard about who the hell died and they're mourning. . .oh, yeah, Neji. Him. That. . .guy), Sasuke's expected redemption having no real emotional weight nor rational thinking behind it (if you want redemption, spend your life in jail. That's the BARE minimum you can do to atone for your repeated genocide attempts), Sakura still loving the guy that has tried to kill her not once, but twice, and that has NEVER even thought about her in the slightest (and yet he's gonna bang her. . .), the friendship between Naruto and Sasuke being force fed and, actually, never taking place in real time, just in last second flashback add-ins, and thus never feels real or organic. . .

. . .BUT, having all that into account? It wasn't bad per se.

Now, on to the "everyone gets the booty!" shenanigans ending!
    You mean the MTV special, right?

Ten-Ten being useful in the finale. Oh Kishi u tease..

HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

Lol for Sakura. She ended the series as she started.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    I’m so glad that Tenten getting the tools led up to the awesome moment of…….Samui and Atsui getting freed.

Yay.
    And she's not even the one doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post

Yay.
    Who the fuck are Samuai and Atsui?

Closed Thread

Thread Information