Closed Thread
Page 290 of 500 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Anyways the chapters will probably come out late tonight or early in the morning. Anyways, I enjoyed posting what information I had for you guys. Any thoughts or feelings about Naruto being Hokage? Is it satisfying?
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

I can't wait for.

Buritioooooo

Saladdddddd!

Me: I'm hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    He's rich why should he bother with another series where he can only fail as everybody will compare it to his 15 year long work and there's no way a new manga can hold to such expections. So I expect him to do a couple mini-series but that's pretty much it. In those 15 years he made a lot of money with Naruto, enough to have a good life with his family from now on. Maybe he will take on a new hobby besides drawing, who knows.

Man, 15 years shipping, drawing art, writing fanfics with ten thousands or hundreds of thousands of words, comment on such art and story, defend your ship despite all hardship the manga throws at you, rejoice at every bit of shiptease you can get for your ship to then suddenly get CRUSHED by the movie telling you that your ship never even existed to even get sunk and that now Naruto and Hinata got two kids and Sasuke and sakura one as well. Damn. I'm so glad I am not in their shoes now. I would feel totally wasted and sick if I had to read the last chapters like that.^^;

Seriously though, is there ANY sasukura fan who is happy about the ending? Because I can't imagine to be very happy as a Sasukura fan (If such fans exists) with that type of ending.

And some of the NArusaku fans who go mad right now, do have good points about the story-telling abilities of Kishi in regards to romance and character development. It would have felt better if he had somehow closed up the whole love triangle stuff and dealt for once and for all with the feelings of Sakura and co instead to ignore it cause he had no real clue how to make that enjoyable to read. The whole timeskip and everybody is married, has kids and are happy fells kind of a cheap coup-out by that. :/
    In the defense of NH, every time a moment happened between them, it was when Naruto was in a bind. Kishi put a lot of emphasis on those scenes. Yeah, you're right about most of it though. My friend literally cried when she found out NH is happening.

For the dedicated shippers lurking around this forum, I want to applaud your perseverance and hard investment in your ships. Even though 15 years of dedication didn't pay off doesn't mean you should give up. Keep on Shipping.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    And some of the NArusaku fans who go mad right now, do have good points about the story-telling abilities of Kishi in regards to romance and character development. It would have felt better if he had somehow closed up the whole love triangle stuff and dealt for once and for all with the feelings of Sakura and co instead to ignore it cause he had no real clue how to make that enjoyable to read. The whole timeskip and everybody is married, has kids and are happy fells kind of a cheap coup-out by that. :/
    This is pretty much what fucks up the entire ending. Having closure WITHOUT rationale behind it and having the readers magically just fill in the plot points. Pretty much overall lazy shitty writing.

-Chouji and what's her face meet up and have a kid. How did it happen? Who cares? You make up how it happened!
    -Orochimaru randomly died off screen? How did it happen? WHO KNOWS?! You make it up!
    -Gaara is now a cool looking dork? How did it happen? YOU MAKE IT UP DAMMIT!
    -Anko is now fat? How did it happen? WHO KNOWS?!
    -Naruto is now HOKAGE? Um....yeah, I want to know how Naruto is Hokage material at all....rather than his true calling which is a ramen stall salesman.

No seriously, with time skips at least you can SEE how one can jump from one spot to another like with Hinata and Naruto thing, but everything else is just...made up on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Dunno, but he joined as a new user last month, which is around the time Revolver's other account (Skull Knight) got banned.
    Skull Knight was Revolver ocelot? I don't believe it. Posting style is totally different, he wouldn't spam his avatar/laugh smileys. And he probably wouldn't say stuff like "It's funnier when he doesn't(meaning that Sanji will always job)"

It's obvious that Doffy. D Evil is ZoroFTW9/Revolver, same opinions(on writing and quality manga), writing style, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Anyways the chapters will probably come out late tonight or early in the morning. Anyways, I enjoyed posting what information I had for you guys. Any thoughts or feelings about Naruto being Hokage? Is it satisfying?
    I suppose we should be happy that he reached his stated goal but it doesn't really feel satisfying in any way. He has the title now but it doesn't help that we won't ever find out whether he can actually act like a Hokage if there's a crisis.

I agree with Valiantt on her stance. Everything is literally randomized.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    I suppose we should be happy that he reached his stated goal but it doesn't really feel satisfying in any way. He has the title now but it doesn't help that we won't ever find out whether he can actually act like a Hokage if there's a crisis.
    This is true and since a mini-series is coming out that's focused on the kids, it's hard to tell if he'll have a genuine Hokage moment.

Sarada means "salad oil/cooking oil/vegetable oil," and that the symbolism behind her name is that, as the first of a new line of Uchiha children, she is supposed to be the "oil that reignites the fires of the Uchiha Clan.
    No, that would be sarada abura. This kid's name just means "salad". Like the Dr. Slump character. ("Y'all are a bunch of potatoes! Rubes, the lot o' ya!")

Kishimoto is really channeling Toriyama, here.
    Co-Translator, Podcast Regular, and Man-in-Japan at Kanzenshuu, your authoritative Dragon Ball online resource

Nardo sure has grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyaJedi View Post

No, that would be sarada abura. This kid's name just means "salad". Like the Dr. Slump character. ("Y'all are a bunch of potatoes! Rubes, the lot o' ya!")

Kishimoto is really channeling Toriyama, here.
    I'm soooo glad it's just salad, I posted this since I found it interesting, thanks for clarifications.

When is Kishi going to start naming characters after undergarments.

Akira Higashiyama(writer of Blood Prison) is the one writing the mini-series.

Originally Posted by Kishimoto
    This is never easy. The 1st characters were actually the hardest for me. Especially when there are a lot to find at the same time.
    When the Chunnin Exam started, I had to come up with names for ALL THE ROOKIES in just one week. I didn't know what to do.
    I remember one time, when looking at a screw, I had an idea and gave his name to Neji. That does tell you how much my inspiration was lacking.

More than one name, it's finding at lot at the same times that troubles me.

Kishi must have been at the Golden Coral as he was writing the epilogue.

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    http://i61.tinypic.com/mmx3zn.jpg

Nardo sure has grown up.
    It's sad to see this, as it serves as a reminder that the series used to be fun.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Ok, so, I know from reading through here that Lee ended up not getting paired with anyone in the end... But did Lee get any kind of a sendoff?

For that matter, I stopped reading at the Pain arc (Should I marathon it now that it's over?) but, did Lee EVER get to be useful to the plot again?! I remember his fight with Kimimaro being the last really cool thing Lee did.

Lee's always been my favorite character, so kinda sad that he seemed to get sidelined by Kishi...

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Ok, so, I know from reading through here that Lee ended up not getting paired with anyone in the end... But did Lee get any kind of a sendoff?

For that matter, I stopped reading at the Pain arc (Should I marathon it now that it's over?) but, did Lee EVER get to be useful to the plot again?! I remember his fight with Kimimaro being the last really cool thing Lee did.

Lee's always been my favorite character, so kinda sad that he seemed to get sidelined by Kishi...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No.

(I'm crying on the inside)
    Everything's Eventual...

In the defense of NH, every time a moment happened between them, it was when Naruto was in a bind. Kishi put a lot of emphasis on those scenes. Yeah, you're right about most of it though. My friend literally cried when she found out NH is happening.
    Secret Lover's aren't secret anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    He can pair up with Shino since it doesn't look like he got paired up with anybody either.......maybe it's the clothes.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 5th, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Shed a tear and weep for her.

people confused as to food being used as names don't seem to know that a Naruto is just a kind of noodle. It's that star-shaped one with the spiral on it, you see it in ramen in manga all the time. It was even going to be Sanji's name, until Kishimoto jacked it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    http://i61.tinypic.com/mmx3zn.jpg

Nardo sure has grown up.
    wasn't the only reason naruto did that because he was neglected as a child... so if his kid is doing it... he must be a horrible father

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Closed Thread

Thread Information