Closed Thread
Page 289 of 500 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Speaking of which, what did happen to Sakura's inner monologues?

So much stupidity around her, yet I don't remember her doing one of those lately.
    Inner Sakura is basically just Sakura's true emotions that she hides deep down. (This would be a good character quirk, but it's nothing more than a cheap gag.)

Now that she doesn't hide her emotions as much, Inner Sakura rarely ever shows up anymore.

....................Or Kishi just forgot it.

When was the last time it ever showed up?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Eeeeh, I've seen worse theories in the Narusaku forums the past two hours than this one tbh. You were right, it is a mix of total madness, denial and hopelessness coupled with a lot of hatred and stress there.^^;

Who needs inner monologues, it's stupid anyway
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Was there ever one Uchiha who wasn't completely batshit insane?

So, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuka all have children but Kakashi still doesn't have any? He's taking his time.

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    Eeeeh, I've seen worse theories in the Narusaku forums the past two hours than this one tbh. You were right, it is a mix of total madness, denial and hopelessness coupled with a lot of hatred and stress there.^^;
    It's the forum equivalent of Ohana, really, it's just self imploding. I feel bad, but damn, lol.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Kishi went full JK Rowling on this last chapter didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Speaking of which, what did happen to Sakura's inner monologues?

So much stupidity around her, yet I don't remember her doing one of those lately.
    It disappeared when her inner psyche manifested into the public. She pretty much dropped all inhibitions and let her insanity roam free.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    BOY, THAT ENDING TO NARUTO SURE IS WACKY AINT IT?

Maybe we should talk about THAT instead of other stuff.

BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO CLOSE THE THREAD THE DAY THE FINAL CHAPTER COMES OUT.

OR MAYBE TALK ABOUT PIZZA. OR BURRITOS.
    I might be utterly wrong on this, but this sounded like a threat!

And I hate burritos!

Blimey, I might get banned for this. Curse you Internets!

It's the forum equivalent of Ohana, really, it's just self imploding. I feel bad, but damn, lol.
    Some of them still won't believe the spoilers and seriously hope that it is all a big joke and the movie and last chapters will be differently. Man, talking about denial. It is scary what intense shipping can do to you.

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    Hidden:

=

=

I'm confused at the correlation of this.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Was there ever one Uchiha who wasn't completely batshit insane?
    I'd say Shisui but....
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 5th, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Since Naruto has ended, how many people think Kishimoto going to do another series (OR just do one shots/mini-series like Toriyama)?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I confused at to the direct correlation of this.
    I believe it was aimed at me. And it makes me sick to think of the Ninja shipping
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    Some of them still won't believe the spoilers and seriously hope that it is all a big joke and the movie and last chapters will be differently. Man, talking about denial. It is scary what intense shipping can do to you.
    15 years of shipping, what makes it so bad is the fact, that the biggest deniers are probably the much older ones who invested so much into it.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Well apparently he likes big women.
    ... Anko? Love between Orochi experiments?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    Since Naruto has ended, how many people think Kishimoto going to do another series (OR just do one shots/mini-series like Toriyama)?
    He's close to 40, so who knows? I'd say one shots for now.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    ... Anko? Love between Orochi experiments?
    This is the biggest question mark. Just wait and see.

I can't remember the last time I needed a Naruto fix. The last time I was super excited waiting for a Naruto chapter. Its been years, man, years! I can't wait to laugh at the latest Naruto chapter! Plus we're getting 2 chapters at once!? Double the fun making!

And to appreciate whatever good comes from it. Then I'll sit back and reminisce about all the things I enjoyed in Naruto.

Then I'll go back to laughing at how far its sunk but overall, not a series I will regret finishing.
    Everything's Eventual...

This is the biggest question mark. Just wait and see.
    I'm gonna have so much fun... too bad is bed time around here. Night!

I expect him to do one shots once in a while like Toriyama. Perhaps more stuff set in the same universe.

Btw, do mangaka move from one demographic to another? Especially after they find some success in their current demo?

He's rich why should he bother with another series where he can only fail as everybody will compare it to his 15 year long work and there's no way a new manga can hold to such expections. So I expect him to do a couple mini-series but that's pretty much it. In those 15 years he made a lot of money with Naruto, enough to have a good life with his family from now on. Maybe he will take on a new hobby besides drawing, who knows.

15 years of shipping, what makes it so bad is the fact, that the biggest deniers are probably the much older ones who invested so much into it.
    Man, 15 years shipping, drawing art, writing fanfics with ten thousands or hundreds of thousands of words, comment on such art and story, defend your ship despite all hardship the manga throws at you, rejoice at every bit of shiptease you can get for your ship to then suddenly get CRUSHED by the movie telling you that your ship never even existed to even get sunk and that now Naruto and Hinata got two kids and Sasuke and sakura one as well. Damn. I'm so glad I am not in their shoes now. I would feel totally wasted and sick if I had to read the last chapters like that.^^;

Seriously though, is there ANY sasukura fan who is happy about the ending? Because I can't imagine to be very happy as a Sasukura fan (If such fans exists) with that type of ending.

And some of the NArusaku fans who go mad right now, do have good points about the story-telling abilities of Kishi in regards to romance and character development. It would have felt better if he had somehow closed up the whole love triangle stuff and dealt for once and for all with the feelings of Sakura and co instead to ignore it cause he had no real clue how to make that enjoyable to read. The whole timeskip and everybody is married, has kids and are happy fells kind of a cheap coup-out by that. :/

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    I expect him to do one shots once in a while like Toriyama. Perhaps more stuff set in the same universe.

Btw, do mangaka move from one demographic to another? Especially after they find some success in their current demo?
    Masakazu Katsura moved from shonen to seinen, and sappy love-comedy to hardass action and intrigue, but of course he's always had that strain in him. Guy's a huge bat-fan.
    Co-Translator, Podcast Regular, and Man-in-Japan at Kanzenshuu, your authoritative Dragon Ball online resource

Closed Thread

Thread Information