Closed Thread
Page 288 of 500 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

If I had to choose designs, I'd say: Naruto, Hinata, Shikamaru, Himawari, Boruto, Sarada, Konahamaru are the ones I like.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Alright Robby but only because you asked

This is legendary.

Sarada means "salad oil/cooking oil/vegetable oil," and that the symbolism behind her name is that, as the first of a new line of Uchiha children, she is supposed to be the "oil that reignites the fires of the Uchiha Clan.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Sarada means "salad oil/cooking oil/vegetable oil," and that the symbolism behind her name is that, as the first of a new line of Uchiha children, she is supposed to be the "oil that reignites the fires of the Uchiha Clan.
    This can't be real. This is Kubo level nonsense.

I´ve been cheking Armament´s posts for the pics.

Anyone remembers that Conan O´Brien´s sketch about grabbing two celebrities and see how their children would look like?
    This is worse than that.

They all just look so fucking stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    If you read how Kishimoto comes up with the names in the first place (Neji's being the most infamous) there is precedent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Damn I will miss this thread. Even now it feels like TPP beating Gary for the first time. Epicness, glory and trolls everywhere.

Shipmate

If Sasuke had a functioning brain, he would have asked Hyuuga "my-son-in-law-is-the-god-damn-hokage" Hiashi for advice in eugenics before bringing Sakura of all people into the clan.

Love cancer will probably be the least of future Uchiha mental health problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/XYp4O5i.jpg?1

And in the end you got a short, chubby, white, not so handsome man.
    Even though this couple makes no sense, it's kind neat Kishimoto remembered such a throwaway line and had his fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Speaking of which, does anyone know how the Road to Ninja Naruto movie was?
    Haven't seen it myself, but the word is that the illsuion part was entertaining while the actual story was the usual filler quality trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Also, how ironic that an Uchiha needs glasses.
    What are glasses to a mere mortal, to an Uchiha is a tool of ultimate power.

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    NaruHina saved the last part of the Nardos Manga, the best couple in the history of manga.
    It is hard enough to credit Kishimoto with best anything let alone romance.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    I´ve been cheking Armament´s posts for the pics.

Anyone remembers that Conan O´Brien´s sketch about grabbing two celebrities and see how their children would look like?
    This is worse than that.

They all just look so fucking stupid...
    Yay, I'm flattered you mentioned me. I do agree some look really bad.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    If you read how Kishimoto comes up with the names in the first place (Neji's being the most infamous) there is precedent.
    What's the story behind Neji? As far as I know his name can be translated as screw and it kind of matches up with how some of his attacks involve revolving rapidly (if I'm remembering it correctly). I suppose the name would be ridiculous in Japanese. Did Kishimoto come up with the name while he was using a power drill or something?

What's the story behind Neji? As far as I know his name can be translated as screw and it kind of matches up with how some of his attacks involve revolving rapidly (if I'm remembering it correctly). I suppose the name would be ridiculous in Japanese. Did Kishimoto come up with the name while he was using a power drill or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishimoto
    This is never easy. The 1st characters were actually the hardest for me. Especially when there are a lot to find at the same time.
    When the Chunnin Exam started, I had to come up with names for ALL THE ROOKIES in just one week. I didn't know what to do.
    I remember one time, when looking at a screw, I had an idea and gave his name to Neji. That does tell you how much my inspiration was lacking.
    More than one name, it's finding at lot at the same times that troubles me.
    Basically he winged it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

If you think about it; it makes sense even if it doesn't make sense.

Love cancer + inner haruno character thingie

This salad girl is a bowl of trouble
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I like Sarada's design.

She's a lot like Karin, but without the awfulness that comes with being Karin.

wait so nejis name means screw in japanese, or at least relates to it
    is that why little burrito has wears a necklace with a screw attached to it
    that's pretty...nice actually. No really, that's kind of a cute way to honor nejis sacrifice, even if said sacrifice was laughable
    Edit: haha and yeah, maxterdexter is right, she is going to inherit Sakuras split personality and the given emotional instability the uchiha suffer from some reason

biggest nutter in the narutoverse, second hokage was right about everything

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    wait so nejis name means srew or something in japanese, or at least relates to it
    is that why little burrito has wears a necklace with a screw attached to it
    that's pretty...nice actually. No really, that's kind of a cute way to honor nejis sacrifice, even if said sacrifice was laughable
    Yes.

His name is literally "Bolt."

I wonder if they'll have another son and name him Nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    If Sasuke had a functioning brain, he would have asked Hyuuga "my-son-in-law-is-the-god-damn-hokage" Hiashi for advice in eugenics before bringing Sakura of all people into the clan.

Love cancer will probably be the least of future Uchiha mental health problems.
    Yep, now we can add schizophrenia, manic depression/bipolar disorder, and overall insanity to the Uchiha gene pool. Thank you Sakura! These mental conditions are certainly going to compliment well with the Love Cancer thing.

What do you guys think of a possible(speculation) new generation of Kage?
    Omoi = Raikage
    Chojiro = Mizukage
    Gaara = Kazekage
    Kurotsuchi = Tsuchikage
    Naruto = Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Yep, now we can add schizophrenia, manic depression/bipolar disorder, and overall insanity to the Uchiha gene pool. Thank you Sakura! These mental conditions are certainly going to compliment well with the Love Cancer thing.
    She's going to live a fabulous life of delusions and panic.

Shipmate

Speaking of which, what did happen to Sakura's inner monologues?

So much stupidity around her, yet I don't remember her doing one of those lately.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post

Gee, I wonder what the Naruto spoiler is all about
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Hidden:

=

=

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Speaking of which, what did happen to Sakura's inner monologues?

So much stupidity around her, yet I don't remember her doing one of those lately.

http://i59.tinypic.com/ic0dif.jpg
    Didn't she had one when Naruto pulled the sexy jutsu on Kaguya ?

Closed Thread

Thread Information